It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Daytime UFO Picture

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I took this picture on Lake of the Woods near Witch Bay,fairly close to kenora but its private shoreline and very secluded,the boats are coming in for shore lunch near the fishing camp i worked.

It was taken with a cheap camera so it might lose some credibility but the purpose for posting it is just because ive been curious about it for ages and have seen some great posts and analysis on other photos here on ATS and any opinions are more than welcome.

You'll need to save the picture to blow it up but its obvious where to start looking but please really examine the whole sky as ive found several questionable objects..in my opinion.

img398.imageshack.us...

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hi,
Interesting.

Did you noticed the object(s) when you took the shot ?

The picture was scanned ?

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
wow, that is some pretty crazy stuff

well, do you remeber actually seeing that thing in the air? or how did it move?
or was it one of those pictures that you take then get back and say "hey, what is that?"
but it seems kinda big for a plane(given the fact that a plane is only supposed to fly at a cetain altitude unless its about to land or is taking off)and im sure that at a lake like that there wouldn't be any airports around...
well all i can really say is, it is a UFO for sure, but thats only becuase we cant explian what it is, but if you open it and zoom in it does have a saucer shape to it

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I take it you're referring to the black speck more or less in the middle of the pic? Then there is a smaller one, just to the left of that... Actually, there are a lot of spots all over the picture, giving the idea that the film is damaged, the lens is dirty (my guess) or it was a bad development job. The fact that the people's attention isn't directed at any of the objects tells us that they're not aware of the "UFO's"...

Let's take a quick look at some of the foreign objects... (These pics are Max 19kb, so I'll post them and not the links...)

The main UFO - Right in the centre.

There is a clear difference in colour, density, focus and lightning between the object and its background. An object on the lens, not in the sky.

The second UFO to the right.

The same goes for this one as with the prior UFO, but it's only smaller.

This hair and specs are just more proof that the lens is dirty (or inside the camera or the developer's machinery)...

Dirty Lens

And several more UFOs that can be attributed to the dirty equipment, but they're less obvious because of the dark background...
3 UFOs

This object, on the right edge of the picture is to me the most interesting... What on earth could it be?

Well, that said, keep in mind that I'm no photography expert... Let's say intermediate....

The questions remain: When was the picture taken? What camera (& film) was used and who developed the film? And as Krpano and start_the_peace asked... Were you aware of any objects, and were the picture scanned?

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   
There is another spherical anomally in the top left hand corner.

The shadows on the beach on the man's back with the yellow T-shirt and one of the boats indicates that the sun is behind the person holding the camera. Which means that the shadow on the main object is in the wrong place.

My view is that it's a salt crystal or sand speck on the lense or as was said above dodgy film.

There are quite alot of anomallies in the picture but only two look really uniform to me. I'd say that was coincidence.

Great picture though.

external image

[edit on 21-9-2005 by John bull 1]

[edit on 21-9-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The objects of interest to me are the one right in the middle, the grey orb object on the water below it, the one on the top left that John pointed out and the far right just above the trees and clouds.

The picture was taken with a cheap throw away camera and i personally scanned it, i can readily see how the other spots on the film could be sand or dust but the spheres on the top left and on the water i dont agree with being dust,These objects are all visable on the original picture. Nobody saw anything at the time and i was just taking a picture of the boats coming in for lunch.

I know its far away but check out the one on the water its weird..Oh and why does the one in the middle have that greenish glow around the top..Thanks for all the comments if i missed any questions let me know

Thanx to Gemwolf and Johnbull for properly posting the photo as the link was all i could get to work

[edit on 21-9-2005 by jimstradamus]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that and I have just one question.. Did you see it before or during the shot?

Dallas

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I seen something similar a few months ago. I reported it to nuforc.org and they think it is most likely a balloon.
My UFO report

I recommend sending them a report on your UFO photo.
www.nuforc.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Thanx for the Advice Umbrax,ill try making a report on it,i apologize for the slow response but my hard drive went and im just back up and running again.

I expected more response on the photo,does it being scanned make it easier to fake pictures,as i mentioned the objects are visable on the original.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   
This is the grain of sand from the top left corner...auto enhanced.

[edit on 21-10-2005 by jimstradamus]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
That reminds me of a pic we took on a motorcycle ride. Don't know if this will work, I have never posted an image here.

SEE IMAGE HERE

Right click and goto view image

Mod edit:
Image was too big, inserted link to photo.

[edit on 22-10-2005 by parrhesia]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

That reminds me of a pic we took on a motorcycle ride. Don't know if this will work, I have never posted an image here.

This bikers ride pic has been posted here at least once before, quite a while ago.

Here we go i found the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21/10/05 by minimi]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Its looks to me like the bikers dont see the ufo either,no one in the pic seems to be looking at it,thanx for posting it Stevo and thanx for the thread minimi,being new here i havent checked that one out yet

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I was there when the pic was taken, and none of us heard or saw anything at the time.

I've have been interested in UFOs for a long time and this is the best evidence I've seen. I know for a fact that this was not created on a computer.

Blow the image up in Adobe Photoshop.
Play with the contrast until you can make out the vertical lines around the object. You will also notice a yellow hue below the object and a bluish hue above it.

This photo was one of many we took that morning before our ride. Our group is made up of guys who race or have raced before, a very competitive bunch of guys. And when you get guys like that together someone is bound to go down. Thats what this particular photo is for. To email your buddy on monday and say "Gee your bike shure was pretty before you wadded it up".

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The more i look at this photo the less i think its dust and or sand on the lens,it seems maybe theres more going on in this picture than would meet the eye with just a quick glanse.
I really think its worth more than the dust on the lens theory

[edit on 23-10-2005 by jimstradamus]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
These grey ball type UFO's turn up in some very interesting footage from the video on this threadwww.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimstradamus
Its looks to me like the bikers dont see the ufo either,no one in the pic seems to be looking at it,thanx for posting it Stevo and thanx for the thread minimi,being new here i havent checked that one out yet

I posted a similar photo this summer. I was at an airshow and was taking pictures of a barnstormer and happened to catch something behind the plane almost shadowing it. You can clearly see a disk shaped object albeit its a little fuzzy but there none the less. I heard the same arguments. Its a bug, dust in the lens, digital problem, ect, ect.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Its a water droplet. Your on a lake...

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Thanx for your detailed deductions Sherlock

For the record i was on the lake for 6 months straight and took hundreds of pictures and scanned just as many and none have these so called sand,dust or water droplets.

One really has to shrug their shoulders and laugh as in the past on a couple rare occasions ive seen these dust waterball things and would never in a million years tell anyone,as being alone your automatically insane .The irony now to take a picture of similar objects and hear its dust and water is really quite humorous....In fact it's only just now that im beginning to understand the joke. "They are laughing". Have you ever seen anything you couldnt explain and you say to yourself "I wish i had a camera".... No matter what evidence is out there, until an official announcement of the reality of UFO's,Or they land on the lawn...Things too advanced for our brains level of comprehension will continue to be reduced to grains of sand...Nasa has shown us UFO's for ages "accidentally" well maybe yes maybe no but if they say once in awhile that they are just ice particles 50% or more of our immature race wont lose their feeble minds.It may not be good for the ego to know for a fact that we are no longer at the top of the food chain.Continuing to pretend were superior is futile at best........So If your opinion is that all 4 of those objects are water droplets, then many thanx for your opinion and thanks for taking the time to post it BUT if you want to change my opinion,your gonna have to prove its water droplets.

[edit on 24-10-2005 by jimstradamus]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I dont know how you want me to prove its a water droplet, it just looks exactly like a water droplet to me. And since there's a massive body of water covering most of the picture it just doesn't seem like too far a stretch of reality. It really looks like your lense was quite dirty actually.

Im in no way a skeptic at all, I live off this UFO and paranormal stuff. I dont mean to offend you or anything, thats why I kept it short and sweet

If Im wrong I apologize, it just really looks like water droplets and/or a dirty lense.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join