It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What.....ever..... did the Aliens do for us!? A rant against aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
"Oi you aliens, I am at my wits end about your shenanigans. You have caused endless speculation, arguement, humor, ridicule, hurt, confusion, and I regret to say, in some cases death, amongst my fellow humans with your, at best amatuer, at worst, hopeless attempts to firmly place yourselves in the mainstream of human consciousness.

I mean, I'm not even sure now if I want you to reveal yourselves properly at all. From what I can make out, none of you present to me anything I fancy in the least! There seems to be no element of fun amongst your varied types. Do you guys watch movies etc, or have sport? Yes! do you do the "pointless" things that we humans thoroughly enjoy. It is rumored that you don't even have errrr (sorry I'm British) you know...nod nod...wink wink....I mean how on earth (oh dear!) ...do you expect us to welcome you.

What really can you do for us!!?? Do you dance? Do you even know what music is? If all you can offer us is ordered obedience, with peace, no wars, without fun, then I'm not interested. I crave for peace in our world as much as the next guy, but I have a deep suspicion that you guys have no free will, therefore there'd be no fun if we entertained the idea of you taking over. That's probably why no rebel amongst you has nicked a spaceship and travelled here to party.

You guys are not attractive in the least! Do you even understand the concept of attractiveness? Admittedly in our world it's been hijacked by glossy magazines etc, but just as a guide, if Halle Berry and Brad Pittt don't tweak your meters (depending on your sex if you have it) then you will never understand us.

Some say you have "free energy". Certainly your spaceships (to those who have seen them) seem to fizz about at will. Do you guys have any idea how much chaos it would cause if you supplied us with these crafts of yours!? We have enough trouble keeping the road accident figures down, never mind my daily spacecraft commute to work being jeopardized by UFO (oh ..sorry of course they wouldn't be called that by then) joyriders.

My dear uncle works in the oil industry, are you going to put him out of work by introducing this free energy malarkey of yours? What will he do? What about my cousin in the cancer research industry? You gonna solve that one as well? What happens to the millions and millions of people who've devoted their lives to it? Don't laugh, they are dedicated people.

Look my alien friends I honestly think you are going to cause more problems than you will solve by appearing. It is best to keep to your current game of being in the fringes, you know, an appearance here, one there etc, in case we forget, but please please DON'T do the dirty and turn up behind someone like our chap Mr Bush on the White House lawn.

Leave us alone. We've meddled all along fine and will continue to do so."

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
MOD EDIT: I couldn't play nice and was an insulting little prat...now I'm banned.

[edit on 21-9-2005 by alien]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
They built the pyramids, drew lines in the desert in South America and now make beautiful crop circles...what more can you ask for?

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienWAre
man, personally i'd spit in your face then you punch you out for your very little ingnorant point of view...

I do hope the aliens are more considerate than you are of ignorant folk like me. Try giving me the news without first spitting in my face or punching me, you might find me more receptive

Thanks nonetheless for your post, I am hoping for similar contributions from others, hopefully without the aggro.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Some theories state that reverse-engineered alien technology may be responsible for the integrated circuits and microprocessors in our computers... after all, these things sure are advanced for us to have come up with only a century after the internal combustion engine and 75 years after the light bulb, don't you think?

Just some food for thought; I don't personally follow these theories, but I have been wrong before

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
MOD EDIT: Whoops...I'm banned. Don't be like me kids.

[edit on 21-9-2005 by alien]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Navigational Error

AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use

2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

The place for insults directed at members is on another website.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Do aliens dance??-YES

Doo doo doo doo dooooooooooooooo

They dance with one hand to music on close encounters.

Are they attractive?-Well to each their own.

But what i have been noticing of late is that more and more humans dislike hair,women have been shaving and plucking for donkeys years now and the craze is catching on men are shaving heads chests backs cracks an sacks so i hear.

Maybe we are trying to hurry up evolution (if that is true) and force ourselves to be hairless and appear more intelligent like aliens.Natural baldies have a head start,maybe they are far more advanced than the rest of us hairy Neanderthals.

Free energy? one word-Nickolai Tesla, maybe he was one of them but wore a wig?

I agree Hearsay when you said its in their best interests to continue to distance themselves from us,i would to if i were one,humans are weird.Glad i`m not one i`m a tractor.

Mainly i can agree to the fact you just want to have a rant because its something that annoys you and i can feel your pain in that,because i have one as well.WHY dont they make key boards more user friendly for tractors???

[edit on 21-9-2005 by gps777]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
us aliens take offense to you ranting at us. How dare you. You will be our next target for experimentation.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Take a look at an ant colony. Take a look at it fighting another ant colony. I think this is similar to how ants regard us, as we regard ants. Untill we "evolve" out of our "normal" train of thought to a more open thought, we are merely ants for them, and they do enjoy watching us and doing research.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I rather enjoyed the rant. I don't agree with it, but some points make sense and was very entertaining.

But aliens do dance...

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
yaaa, what heresay said, damn aliens, who do they think they are anyway, their not so great.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Us aliens will experiment on you all!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 23-9-2005 by ketoes13]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
my last post was not meant to be offensive. It was just a joke so please don't get obset

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ketoes13
my last post was not meant to be offensive. It was just a joke so please don't get obset

Not at all ketoes. No offense taken. I started this thread with the intention of humourously speculating on whether we really need aliens and if so, what the true implications of their "landing" would be.

My gut feeling is that it would be near impossible to live side by side with them in a stable way. They are just too different methinks. Maybe the previous poster making the analogy with ants is right.

I used to sit back and think of the wonder of it all if they arrived "properly", but now I can honestly say I'm certain it would cause so much upheaval, if not physically, then certainly economically. World markets would not be able to deal with the uncertainity, and that would definitely lead to wars etc, unless the aliens chose to control us directly.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Just as people place upon the Gods those stupid vices of himself; we make these aliens to be as dumb as Alister Crowley's vision of a real demon. Any aliens that visit us do not need to put things into us because when you can exist in 4/5 dimensions etc, you don't need to experiment on humans.

Roswell was a stage - a weather balloon dropping a hexagonal craft into the desert. That explains the craft and the balloon. The monkey's were surgically altered and shaven. The BIG rumors started around then but they had planned it much earlier.

The superfast craft people see are mostly government and possibly the guardians, they are like archangels who help to balance the earth's karma. And these beings are not greys! Anything grey that is not a demon is most likley made by another stupid person at Area 51.

[edit on 24-9-2005 by realrepublican]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   
i don't know with upductions and what not they may cxause more harm than intened. the words star child come to mind. himan hybrids there two threois A. they want to help us advance or B.they want our world becuse they screwed up theirs and these so called hybrids are scouts

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Aliens are actually mutations of American citizens. These are citizens that were really abducted (by a supersecret branch of the CIA) and genetically mutated to be either incredibly intelligent or so that they can communicate by telekinesis. The "star child" is very real but is a hybrid of mutated people not aliens

Neutrino

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
so basicly the UFO deal is a cover up on top of a cover up

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
exactly you know where im going with this

top topics

<<   2 >>

join