It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sacred Symbols of Mu, and underwater japanese pyramid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

That also occurred to me, as well as the thought that it might be an import to Hawai'i with the first Polynesians; tales of the old homeland and the Hobbit folk. There's features of the Menehune concept that match the tales of the Hobbits.

Especially as the timeline for that migration is revised fairly often, usually backwards. That could very well be the case.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Neither Mu nor Lemuria ever existed.
There are no "myths" (in the usual sense of the term) about either one.
Same is true for Atlantis.
No ancient tradition anywhere for any of those three places.

Harte

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

explain? about mu and lemuria, at least

i'm aware that, strictly speaking, the atlantis myth started with plato during a political debate. kinda makes sense in context, to argue that's not really a myth in the usual sense

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

90 mio y ago
Atlantis and Mu

edit on 9-9-2021 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FrothMethod

i'm aware that, strictly speaking, the atlantis myth started with plato during a political debate. kinda makes sense in context, to argue that's not really a myth in the usual sense

Mu was invented by Augustus Le Plongeon as an alternatve name for Atlantis. It was then moved to the Pacific by James Churchward.

Lemuria was a hypothetical landbridge between Africa and India postulated by zoologist Philip Sclater before it was discovered that continents can move due to tectonics. It was later adopted by Helena Blavatsky as an imaginary land inhabited by jelly people.

Neither name existed prior to the 19th century. Neither name originated from any pre-existing myth.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: game over man

The Menehune stories/legends are fascinating. I first heard of them when I was a teen, and my family went to the Islands for a vacation...

They almost lost me when I was enchanted by the stories an old Islander was telling to the tourists.

Legends of Little People abound all over the world. Actual primitive humans, called Hobbits, lived in SE Asia and may, or may not be the source of many of these tales--there's no evidence of anything like them anywhere else, that I'm aware of...but it does lend itself to interesting thoughts.

That also occurred to me, as well as the thought that it might be an import to Hawai'i with the first Polynesians; tales of the old homeland and the Hobbit folk. There's features of the Menehune concept that match the tales of the Hobbits.

Do you have any sources on the tales of Hobbits? Google is crediting everything Hobbit related to JR Tolkien, maybe he got it from Norse Mythology? Who would the hobbits be in Norse Mythology?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

That's not true at all, well about Hawaiian Mythology anyway. Link Link 2

Mū would be the northwestern Hawaiian islands, Papahānaumokuākea, (Hawaiian Mythology Origin story) that are tiny now, but are much much older than the main island chain. Prior to the "great flood" these small islands would have been much bigger.

The Mū came from the Pleiades, Makali'i, which is related to Makahiki, also the name of the first navigator to Hawai'i, also a similar word to the rulers Ali'i...which is interesting because ma is a direction, ka means the.

Pleiades and Sirius are related to Hawaiian Mythology same with Egyptian mythology. Both have mythology of half man half bird as well, in addition to other Polynesian mythology having tales of half man half bird which you also see carvings of at Golbeki Tepe.

There is just so much going on connecting the super ancient together, I'm thinking extra terrestrials from different star systems came down to different locations on Earth. Then spread throughout the planet, and eventually died off over time.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FrothMethod

What's to explain?
There is no myth about Mu, nor Lemuria, nor Atlantis - and the origins of all three terms are well known and documented.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join