It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush family involvement with bohemian grove. Why not more outcry from the Christian community?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
Remind them that the Bible says "by their fruits ye shall know them" and tell them that the fruit inspectors have fallen asleep on the job.

Then again, a lot of Christians get stubborn and can't believe that the Savior of The Nation would do something like that...I've run into them.

No use, always get the "bush basher" or "you're a liberal". Sometimes I'm just like go research stuff yourself, think for yourself and yet still nothing.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Ideology has an astonishing power cloud mens' minds.
Remember the Nazis? Good people were so swayed by the patriotic trappings they participated in genocide.

Americans have been conditioned to worship authority. If you don't; there is a place being prepared for you and it won't be quite as comfortable as Bohemian Grove.

It's a brave new world; welcome to the monkey house!

[edit on 22-9-2005 by whaaa]

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JerryFletcher

Originally posted by RyanC
Bush sure does have most Christinas hoodwinked, doesn't he? Skull And Bones member---Bohemian Grove member---rumored long-term homosexual----possibly still a drinker and drug user---rumored to be the biggest coke dealer on campus when he was at yale---yet the religious right is supporting this guy to the hilt. I'm not a Christian myself, so perhaps I'm not the best one to comment on this phenomenon, but I would really be interested to know, as well, why andy serious , hard-core Christians continue to support this guy. Oh, and the Alex Jones Bohemian Grove video is really disturbing, glad to see I'm not not alone in finding it seriously troubling.
---Ryan

Because most Christians don't know nothing about the Bohemian Grove or Skull and Bones. Most Christians now days are ignorant and trust anything the government says. Bush is just using the faith to get people behind him just like Hitler who was into the occult used the faith.

Is it of any surprise that Bush and his family are intmately involved with the bin ladens, that Bush grandfather was a nazi funder, or that they belong to satelite groups of the Illuminati? some say thi sis all sci fi, then why do ya have Bush even admitting it on meet the press and other programs?

It sickens me to see how many Christian people are blindly supporting Bush,
when he is bound more to the Order of Death(skull and bones) than God, Country or Family as him and his cadre revel in their Bohemian Grove policy making Eyes Wide Shut fantasy world.

So yeah, it shouldnt come as any surprise to people any of this.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8bitagent
then why do ya have Bush even admitting it on meet the press and other programs?

I brought that up to my former pastor and he got on me about listening to "the liberal media." Never mind that John Kerry also admitted to it!

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Y'all are right.

All the devout Christian members are nowhere to be found on this. But hey, go to the "anti-Christian conspiracy" thread in the conspiracies in religions forum and they're everywhere. What a shame...

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm a Christian and I voted for Peroutka too -- twice.

But I was scared to death of Kerry, even though back when the elections were going on I noticed that Kerry's girls were sweet and loving to their parents. I liked Kerry's wife a lot better than creepy Laura Bush. But I figured he was going to hunt down the Christians and take away everybody's car, and who knows what else. I was scared of him. So I was glad he lost. Now I'm wishing he'd won. I htink Bush is pure evil.

As to the Bohemian Grove -- it's so shocking that nobody will believe it. That's how the Illuminati gets away with what they do. They just figure nobody will believe it. (and it IS hard to believe)

I heard they have orgies in underground rooms, real human sacrifice of children along with torture. I heard Billy Graham is Illuminati, participates in these diabolical things himself.

Have you read these sites:

Svali interview
educate-yourself.org...

The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave
educate-yourself.org...

Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula
www.whale.to...

Monarch Mind Control Programming: What It Is
mindcontrolforums.com...

[edit on 16-10-2005 by resistance]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistance
I htink Bush is pure evil.

As to the Bohemian Grove -- it's so shocking that nobody will believe it. That's how the Illuminati gets away with what they do. They just figure nobody will believe it. (and it IS hard to believe)

i agree completely I've spoken with many fellow Chritsians about this a few believe it and don't think much of Bush as a "Christian".

But others even non Christians some of whom are so willing to think Bush is top dog they will not even listen even if you hand them the video to watch they would not believe it. I've shown several ppl things like that and they look at me like I'm beating their dog and say I'm a crazy conspiracy nut and say blah blah tin foil hat.

LOL Bush must shoot mind control beams out of his eyes on some I think just they way they idolize him is scary. I'm waiting for some to say Hail Bush, Hail Bush.

Raist

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Raist -- I think people are starting to wake up a bit. I don't know if it will be in time though. Could be people like Dobson and those others know what he is, but are playing dumb hoping to squeeze some concessions out of him, make him think we're expecting him to act like a Conservative Christian and to keep up his front he'd better do SOMETHING.

What's your opinion of what's happening with Tom DeLay? I honestly don't think he's one of the Illuminati and I don't think Trent Lott was either. I think that's why these men are being destroyed. They were good men and good leaders who had a lot of respect and power. I think Bush is afraid of both of them, wants people like himself to replace them. Frist is also pure evil. Also the new cabinet members are wicked.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It's said that the best place to hide something is out in the open.

I'm on a conspiracy e-mail list, and someone pointed out that They don't care if you shout it from the rooftops. The sheeple are their best defense--they laugh it off and tell you to buy tinfoil stocks.

As the saying goes, truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Amythyst -- I have to admit when I first heard about this stuff maybe a year and a half ago I didn't believe it. I heard about GWB Sr. six years ago and didn't believe it until just recently.

I think reading Cutting Edge is what brought me around. It hit me like a ton of truth. Once I saw the NWO's plan to kill almost everyone and rewild the planet through weather control, after that I could see the rest. So I just go all over the board like you do and give my opinion on anything and everything. Hopefully people will see I'm not a wacko and will start to listen to me more. I've never lost a debate yet. I should have been a lawyer!

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistance
Raist -- I think people are starting to wake up a bit. I don't know if it will be in time though. Could be people like Dobson and those others know what he is, but are playing dumb hoping to squeeze some concessions out of him, make him think we're expecting him to act like a Conservative Christian and to keep up his front he'd better do SOMETHING.

What's your opinion of what's happening with Tom DeLay? I honestly don't think he's one of the Illuminati and I don't think Trent Lott was either. I think that's why these men are being destroyed. They were good men and good leaders who had a lot of respect and power. I think Bush is afraid of both of them, wants people like himself to replace them. Frist is also pure evil. Also the new cabinet members are wicked.

Before I can form a good opinoin on DeLay I need to look into it more. I've been watching more about the SC nominies and the Rove indictment. I can't help but get chills down my spine when I see Roberts or Mier they do not make me feel comfortable at all.

I agree that some are starting to wake up but I don't think enough will wake up in time to do enough. I was speaking with a ex military guy I work with (he does not like Bush or some of the stuff they are doing) he was talking about what is wrong and I explained where it appears this government wants to take us. In stead of being angry at the documented things I showed him he became all "patriotic" on me and was angry with me. Saying they can never do that it's against the constitution blah blah blah. I was not saying in regards that our country sucks or that kind of thing merely the government we have in now is leading us down hill and he saw red. Another that is in the NG before going to NO said he was going to go down there and show them what carrying guns was about and when they saw them in full get up carrying M16s they would run and he would take their weapons. This realy has me thinking they have a deeper control over some in the service than I had previously thought. I don't think all would jump on the disarming of citzens as quickly as others but they are definitly infiltrating our military already.

God Bless
Raist

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JerryFletcher

Originally posted by RyanC
Bush sure does have most Christinas hoodwinked, doesn't he? Skull And Bones member---Bohemian Grove member---rumored long-term homosexual----possibly still a drinker and drug user---rumored to be the biggest coke dealer on campus when he was at yale---yet the religious right is supporting this guy to the hilt. I'm not a Christian myself, so perhaps I'm not the best one to comment on this phenomenon, but I would really be interested to know, as well, why andy serious , hard-core Christians continue to support this guy. Oh, and the Alex Jones Bohemian Grove video is really disturbing, glad to see I'm not not alone in finding it seriously troubling.
---Ryan

Because most Christians don't know nothing about the Bohemian Grove or Skull and Bones. Most Christians now days are ignorant and trust anything the government says. Bush is just using the faith to get people behind him just like Hitler who was into the occult used the faith.

Really, now? Hi, I'm TC and I'm a Christian! (This is where you all say "Hello, TC!)

Most everyone, nowadays, are ignorant, not just Christians. Anyone who allows the sport of Politics rule their thinking is ignorant. As was mentioned, Reagan was not a member of any of these clubs, but look at all the members who surrounded him. As he wasn't a details man, who do you think directed the policy-making?

Christians aren't nearly as fired up as you might think. Bush claimed to be born-again, but the old Bush seems to be more alive than the new one. He made it appear he was a conservative, but it seems to me that someone must have gave him a dictionary that has been tampered with, as his definition and ours is not the same. He made us think he was going to be concerned with our national concerns, but just like the rest, he is opening us up for even more problems down the road.

No, Christians aren't crazy about the man, either, they are just running out of political options. Constitution Party; stop playing the two-party game!

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Amen TC. I've always been kind of an uphill swimmer myself, so it shouldn't be surprising that I don't fall for the two-party line.

I think we have, what, 3 Constitution Party members in this thread? You, me, and I think resistance.

Cracks me up...you have candidates A, B, and X, and you hear "A vote for X is a vote for A or B." They don't get it, that A=B.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Raist -- I read the Delta Force are mind-control slaves, with programmed minds that were split under extreme mental and physical torture (to the point of death), that they are killing machines literally, because they've been hypnotized and programmed to be that way.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
No outcry from the Christians, must be to busy at Burch, I mean church worshipping the new Golden Statue of Bush they just got to replace that old dead guy on a stick. Just wait, once they get their 4-7 hours of Bush Worship in they will be here to spin/twist everything.

Before any Bushbots bark, go away. Until you think for yourself you are not saying anything important. Just repeating everything GOP News tells you to say, after they get memos from Karl Rove. I am not lying, Fox News gets memos everyday from the White House telling them what they can and can't report.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Full Metal

Before any Bushbots bark, go away. Until you think for yourself you are not saying anything important. Just repeating everything GOP News tells you to say, after they get memos from Karl Rove. I am not lying, Fox News gets memos everyday from the White House telling them what they can and can't report.

I'm a Christian who would like to see Bush impeached.

Speaking of thinking for yourself, can you tell me why you hate Bush exactly? Or are you blindly spouting your particular party line and just following that crowd? Because all I hear from the left-wing bunch is bashing Bush for being a Christian--yet Bush is NOT a Christian.

Which tells me that the sheeple are on both sides of the aisle.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I didn't say it was christians but the Bushbots, if you are not a Bushbot it is not directed at you.

Why? Have had 3 jobs since I turned 14, first one went over seas, second was cut due to economy problems, third I am just barely keeping until they get an illegal through Bush's plan to get more illegals in America takes effect. When I was growing up I couldn't wait to be 16 to own/drive a car. Now I wish I was 8 again since Bush&Co have driven up the gas prices to gouge the people, they are charging more then 300% of what it costs to make and distribute the gas. For someone who has to drive over 20 miles to get to school everday plus work this sucks. Also he is evil, has brainwashed 51% of the country, and up to him when I turn 18 I am going over to Iran, or N. Korea, or Syria, or...

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
by all means check out Alex Jones's new Bohemian grove video that just hit the net "THE ORDER OF DEATH". It features some 2005 footage of the grove that a guy working there filmed,guest list as well as some old stuff if you missed it, lots of new info. I could swear i saw Arnold sitting on the bench

i found it here
the.nwotracker.info:6969...
among others

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   
For the record I don't "hate" Bush. He seems like, if left to his own devices with no family influence or being puppeteered by above government globalists, like he'd be an ok guy.

Youth who blindly say they hate Bush 'cuz he sucks!' is just as silly as pro war/Bush people blindly accepting everything the government does.

Now then, I want to see if there is a balance out there in conspiracy circles.

It seems it's divided into two halves: Those from an activist standpoint, who see no esoteric overtones and mostly see greed and corporate profit for the motivation of war profiteering globalists.

Then those who see a bigger picture of world government officials who are reallypyramid eye worshipping, apron wearing secret society Illuminati members.

Is there any balance between the two? I have a suspicion that the word "Illuminati" is more or less just a trendy saying meaning "shadowy cabal" than actually meaning satelite groups of the Bavarian Illuminati.

The only real thing conspiracists use to connect government/Bush to
these things is Skull and Bones(which most would argue is a mens only Yale
club) and Bohemian Grove...which, while the cremation of care is a bit odd,
isnt the kind of Eyes Wide Shut secret thing some make it out to be.

I think that ultimately, Bohemian Grove has been blown out of proportion.
Unless Paul Bonnoci's testimony in John Decamp's The Franklin Coverup is true, there really is no evidence of anything more than rampant gay prostituition and wolrd policy being made.

It does make things more interesting to paint world leaders as a shadowy cabal of occultists. But men in funny hats who donate to charity, rich men
watching a druidic play in a forest retreat, Bejamin Franklin's drunken sex cult escapades, and a Yale fraternity hardly make a grand David Icke Illuminati scheme.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
"Bohemian Grove is also home to the second largest outdoor pipe organ in the world."

Man that is a Lame to Fame.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join