It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Philly Experiment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I was wondering about natural order and that everything organic dies eventually.
If we can move about in time, it maybe that we can only move around in the past so that we cannot 'leap' ahead and therfore live in a time that we should be dead in.
Of course, I have no idea if this makes sense,but I bet we may run into some sort of 'law' as we investigate the possibilties.

As far as the Eldridge saga, I do think that this was a mere deguassing experiment to 'hide' ships from torpedoes.
The Montauk thing I believe is just fantasy, I mean huge 'mind monsters?'

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
"Time", by Joe Jackson

I'm not sure what you are talking about anymore when you say 'natural order'. There may be no such thing. It could be a convention we have created to reassure ourselves that life is actually supposed to make sense to the way we understand things right now, instead of continuously teaching us new lessons and showing us new wonders forever, as it surely does, and not necessarily 'within reason' either.

[edit on 13-9-2005 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
If Marianne Williamson is right, then the present moment is the only time there is. In this moment, all of the past, and future exist. And only now. The idea that the future hasn't yet happened, or that the past happened some time before now is an idea that does not allow for phenomena which is in my view, very well documented and observed to be real. Things like precognition, which is hard to explain if the future has yet to occur. The military research that pursues projects like PX, HAARP, MK Ultra, etc., is misguided in my view. It can lead to nothing good. But I doubt they'll just quit cuz I am not comfortable with it. Imagine if David Copperfield, David Blaine, Kriss Angel, Uri Geller, etc. were not so adamant and convincing about their craft being mere illusion? They'd be locked up in some military lab, being probed daily.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
"Time", by Joe Jackson

I'm not sure what you are talking about anymore when you say 'natural order'. There may be no such thing. It could be a convention we have created to reassure ourselves that life is actiually supposed to make sense to the way we understand things right now, instead of continuously teaching us new lessons and showing us new wonders forever, as it surely does, and not necessarily 'within reason' either.

Hmm... I see what you mean.
But wouldn't life as we know it, universal physics and time struggle to continue, if there
wasn't any 'order' or pattern?
We've all heard the 'go back and kill your grandfather' scenario and it maybe that this
would fall into the category of an order.
I'm just musing.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Still, did anyone read Bielock's account of his actual being there? There of course are few left to talk about it after witnessing or being part of it. Bielock say's he was there. Tesla died appreantly just after quiting the project.. and so on.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Didn't Beilek (forgive the spelling) say that he'd found that through investigating 'unatural' waves coming from the Montauk base, that he'd been:
A. Brain-washed and left as a normal citizen.
B. 'Phyiscally' regressed down to a baby to be adopted back in the 40's.
C. Discovered his brother from a previous 'life' and was working on the project.
D. Been manpulated through time to work on the experiment at both ends.

I find these things above a little unnerving and I'm sorry to say that I cannot
believe this.
I notice also, that there's mention of 2012 being a date where no future time
exist. Hmm... this prophecy of the end of the world has occured many times,
I wonder...

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
13.0.0.0.0. Baktun, the Mayan version of 21/12/2012, is their date for the start of the 'fifth sun'. The fourth one began in 3113 BC, and there are a few different opinions on what the shift of ages will mean to us. They say that the previous 'suns' ended with the Gods returning to find that the people had misbehaved, and hadn't cared for the world nearly well enough. So they destroyed them, so we could start over. The Vedas describe this timeperiod as the end of the Kali Yuga, which is their fourth age, and the low point of all four ages. It is said to be the low point in the lowest age, and their description of the times is very apt. They say that the slate will be wiped clean, and the high point of the highest age, the Golden age is to follow. The Age of Aquarius is said to signify the pouring out of knowledge around the world, which the internet is starting to do. The Christian apocalypse, armageddon, rapture, or whatever is more well known, and depicted as an event which precious few people will make it through. And the Australian Aborigines say this is the end of the dreamtime, a 40 000 year long period. The Hopi Nation lists a number of prophecies which are to precede the 'third shaking' which is said to be very destructive. the first and second shakings they told that the Creator would grasp the earth with one hand and shake it. The third time, Creator uses two hands. Eight of the nine signs have already occured, things such as the return of the white brother, the iron snake crossing the land (trains), the appearance of buffalo like animals with long horns (long horn cattle), the appearance of wheels with voices inside (covered wagons),rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun crossing the land (roads), the eagle soaring as high as the moon (the eagle has landed), a spiderweb covering the land (power lines), and a residence in the sky (ISS). These are just some of them. Other Native prophecies said one day men would be able to be changed into women, and that water would have to be bought, and they told of a weapon 'the gourd of ashes' which would kill people like grass in a prairie fire (the A Bomb). I find these diverse cultures from around the world all agreeing on something big about to happen as being worth considering. It is much different than the mid 90's paranoia about Y2K, or the contemporary prophecies, since these are all much older predictions. The significance of this time period seems to be very well documented, but the exact nature of what is to occur is not clear to me. It might not be so bad, or it might be an apocalyptic third shaking of the earth by the returning Gods, that wipes the slate clean.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hi there. Can you please add to the post subject matter hence forward. I'd appreciate that.

Thanks,
Dallas

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I will endeavour to stick to the topic henceforth, Dallas. It was not a conscious decision to stray so far off topic, I just got carried away. In this thread, I will likely not be posting any more views, since my knowledge of the PX is limited, and all I knew has already been covered. Thanks for keeping me on my toes.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
BlackGuardXIII,

Thanks for pouring out your knowledge. I appreciated it. Fascinating overview of ancient endtimes philosophy eloquently applied to the present day. The PX is part of all this, I'm sure.

No offense Dallas, this is your thread, I just enjoyed the read.

[edit on 13-9-2005 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Does anyone know if Charles Allende said anything more about this experiment in his old age?
I believe he moved to Colorado and occasionally spoke of black helicopters and cattle mutilations.
Any info out here?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join