It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr David Adair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
A little peace of his A51 un-restricted speach (16 yrs or under no national sec held)

DAVID ADAIR: Nothing can take the load like a worm screw. These things were the size of sequoia trees, and there were at least 12 of them lifting the floor! We went down at least 200 feet until we rested flush with the floor of an underground hangar that was huge. It had a huge arched ceiling, but it went so far that you couldn't see the end of it. It just went forever. And I thought, "My God! You could park a hundred 747s in here and they wouldn't even be in the way!" At that point I asked, "What in God's name did you do with all the dirt?" And they just looked really strangely at me. I guess they didn't expect me to try and figure things like that out. The walls were at least 30 feet high, and all along them were different workshops and laboratories and periodically there were big, huge, work bays. So we kept driving down past all kinds of aircraft that I had never seen. Some of them I had seen, like the XB-70.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Mr Adair is alive today. He stands behind his incident when he was young. He knew Gen Curtis Lemay, the same General who refused Senator Barry Goldwater any visit to the 'Blue room" and told Mr Goldwater - never ask me again..

Dallas

new topics

join