It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA, UFO's & the Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
i have just finished reading an old book about the roswell incident given to me by my grandpa years ago. And one section is about the moon, it states how armstrong and co said they saw lights hovering over their head and giant Pyramid's on the moon, they also spoke of bridges and ridges.
as soon as i get the book out my locker on monday i will post the log's od the missions where these incidents occured. This issue as slighty cropped up before with a image of the moon surface with a Pyramid object which appears to be blocked out. it has also been rumoured that they had to change their landing site on the moon becuse of these objects.

Anyone got any views?

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Your joking right, thas serious creepy, I hate the People so keep this secret, we hav the right to knowe the truth about Aliens and UFO,

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
None of those astronaut's collaborate such tales. While there are some very eye-opening actual recorded comments of strange phenomena, many authors extrapolate WAY more than what was said, and try to present it as truthful.

While there is evidence that the Apollo astronauts saw UFOs during the missions (commonly referred to as a "Santa Claus"), the idea they saw structures on the moon is not backed up by the evidence, or at least any I've come across. I'd love to see these logs you refer to though. I think I know what they'll be, such as one astronaut who thinks he sees something in a crater, etc. but then verifies it was just the angle of observation, etc. (of course, you never hear the later comment), etc.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
i shall post them as soon as i get the book from the locker. i belive neil didnt refer ti them himself, but the messages recorded from NASA are in it. There are some interesting finds.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Pictures of structures on th emoon similar to those on Mars would be incredible. I've heard of objects on the moon that are over a mile high, and one made of glass apparently also. I guess the greys have made pitstops on other planets? Why not.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
There are hundreds of genuine moon anomalies coming from military/NASA websites.

These include giant 'glass' structures, pyramids, domes, towers etc.

I'll post some examples up soon.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
could you also post the book title and author? That'd be helpful as well.

Is the book called NASA, UFOs & the Moon?

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I've always wanted to see pictures from "Somebody else is on the moon" By ? George Leonard?. Its out of print, but I think it had many pictures of reported structures.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
So there really was a Lunar landing in 1969.It was made to look quite easy back in the day but why does NASA make it sound difficult today.Shouldnt it be a Sunday drive with todays technology.Im not saying we didnt land in 1969 and im not trying to debunk any structures on the moon theory but why would we need a five to 10 year plan to go somewhere that we already travelled so easily 37 years ago.Was the giant step for mankind the Alien American Moon treaty of 1969.

top topics

join