It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce hmmmmm lets see......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Right since discovering ATS i have been interested in Dulce, however alot of "US" have been divided by this issue.

At this point in time, and after the amount of evidence we have seen, what are your current opinions of Dulce and do you belive?

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimalDeaf

This one
but that's not a good proof

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
haha dont worry its not my own drawing, did a simple Google image search to make the post seem more colourful ;-)

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Probably is a base there. Probably isn't reptilians that eat people and suck the souls from remote views using magnetic field generators.

It's probably no more exciting than any other US military base. There probably are secrets down there but I doubt they involve lots reptilians from inside the earth. There is no evidence supporting any of these wild stories apart from some "witness" testimony.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I know someone who was "goofing around" out there in the forests around Dulce and came upon a large (and new) air conditioning duct right out in the middle of nowhere with extensive ductwork running underground, plus the hum of underground pumps etc.

He and his friend were later assaulted for no reason in a local town, and were plagued by strange phone calls for some time later. After a while it stopped.

I'm waiting for him to provide me with a location so I can Google Satellite it, but to date he has not come up with the goods. He swears that there is SOMETHING out there.

As for the 8 level underground complex with aliens and such, hey, who knows.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Was it on the Archuleta Mesa? Because I heard some air vents do exist there and have cameras in them.

I've come across some new info on the Dulce base:

"There are several mines in the Chocolate Mountains that open into a
base highway, but be aware that they are patrolled regularly and there are cameras there."

Anyone live in NM and know where the Chocolate Mountains are? Maybe go do some hiking and find these mines. Good luck! Don't get caught!

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
That's what im saying, someone needs to go carry out a big investigation of that place. If I lived closer, I would make a visit there, just to have a look around. If people would go out there every single weekend, but each weekend would explore a different area, you would find evidence of somthing unless it doesnt exists offcourse.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
If I lived within 20 miles of Dulce NM I'd be hiking out there every weekend, and I'd search every square inch of wooded area. I'd start on and near Archuleta Mesa. Maybe I'll go get a job out there and search around for a year or two.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Winchester, are you pulling our leg? I always thought you were always into guns and weaponry, you were the last person I expected to say anything about Dulce, and now you know someone that might have ran into something that could be quite solid evidence for SOME base down there?

I'm shocked.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I lived about 50 miles from Dulce as the crow flies and fished on the Jicarilla Apache reservation many times. Meshuggash1324, the Native Americans that live around Dulce take a dim view of gringos snooping around their reservation. You however can buy a hunting permit and hunt with a guide on Arhculeta Mesa to your hearts content. Or get a fishing liscense and fish the lakes and streams listed on the OK to fish here Map.

It is strange there with strange facilities in strange places. I always attributed it to the extensive oil and gas exploration/extraction industry that is the main source of income for the tribe.

As others have said here on ATS; if you want high strangeness; travel north about 75 mi to the San Luis valley in southern Colorado. I have experienced very odd things in the SLV that I can't tell if it was paranormal.ufo.mindf*** or what. Best be prepared anything or nothing in the SLV.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Good to see people have started discusing this again. i found an article on the Lammer MILAB website that states about goverment/UFO abducties that were put in some form of tank/fluid (like people sat has happened at dulce.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I have been on this site for a while now, from time to time. The most interesting topic to me is the search and proof of Dulce's sectret underground base. I am a firm beliver in it and can't wait for the announcement of humans being the invaders. Those reptillians are everywhere. If there is new info on Dulce than I would to read it.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Winchester, are you pulling our leg? I always thought you were always into guns and weaponry, you were the last person I expected to say anything about Dulce, and now you know someone that might have ran into something that could be quite solid evidence for SOME base down there?

I'm shocked.

Apologies for the late response I'm terrible at keeping up.

I was entirely serious and I'll tell you the complete story.

After reading about Ducle here on ATS I posted a few questions on another general discussion forum that I was a member of. Another member PM'd me asking if I would be prepared to delete the thread, I told him that I would if he gave me a good reason and he proceeded to e-mail me with details of his experience in the area.

Apparently he and a friend were doing some plinking (i.e. they were goofing off shooting bottles with handguns) way out in the Dulce woods when they found this brand new air conditioning ductwork. These guys were miles from anywhere and there was this structure with pipes and ducts leading underground.

He then claims that when they returned to their pickup, after quite a hike, they turned onto the main road and were followed by an ordinary looking car all the way back into town. When they pulled into a bar for a drink some guys started acting very aggressively towards them for no apparent reason so they left. He also said that he was the victim of many strange phone calls for several weeks afterwards and that he was scared out of his wits. Eventually everything quietened down and he was only reminded of the entire incident after reading my post. He e-mailed me privately and promised to forward a location but it never happened, I still have his e-mail address, so I'll fire off a reminder and see what happens.

Happy I could post something interesting apart from "just" firearms

[edit on 17-10-2005 by Winchester Ranger T]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Anyone know where you can find all the orginal Dulce papers. I have only been able to find a few of the papers here and there never all 25( I think thats the number)

Theres so many sights about it but I never seem to find ones with copies of all the papers

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Dulce Papers

EDIT: I take that back there aren't 25 pics only like 5 or so, sorry.
EDIT2: Here is the Dulce papers video: www.crowdedskies.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">
www.crowdedskies.com...
[edit on 17-10-2005 by punkmonkey14]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

join