It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking for alien implants? first hand abduction accounts? UFO pictures? this is the site!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
this is the site I mentioned in the "do aliens abduct black people?" thread, and I poked around it again, and decided it deserved a thread of its own. now, the site design is abysmal, and if you don't like stupid midis playing in the background of a site, I recommend you turn your speakers down.
a section of the site I particularly enjoy is the gallery. do poke around the site, the links kind of run you all over the place, but there's a lot of absolutely unique first-hand accounts of alien experiences on the site. the main site is: galileo.spaceports.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 02:41 AM
link   
this deserves a bump, because I find it really interesting, and I'm curious what everyone else thinks of it.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 03:05 AM
link   
So the person who had this implant refuses to get it tested for fear that it will disappear and no results will be found. Quite a valid concern, but a risk I would deem acceptible. Photographic documentation exists of this object. No matter what, this person has proof that a strange object was found inside his/her body. At least so long as they retain image documentation. Without further study, no other information can be gleaned and it will stay an object of curiosity.

Nice to see, but as it is, I'm skeptical of anybody who would refuse analysis of foreign objects in their bodies that has the ability to document its existence up until the time of a testing procedure.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I would further go on to think that if I did suspect an alien implant, I would want it removed and taken away from place of residence. If alien implants are real, then they most certainly would be used to track the individual and potentially subject them to further unsettling surgical procedures against their will. I would want the object as far away from me as possible.

top topics

join