It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA "Relocation" Camps?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
One of the most notorious stories of the rise of the NWO is the report of alledged concentration camps that are fully staffed and ready for occupation throughout the country.

If these stories are even remotely true, why aren't they filling them up with the refugees from New Orleans, rather than dropping them off at the Astrodome? It makes me wonder whether FEMA's role in the NWO is anything close to what it's been purported to be by conspiracy theoriest. In other words, if most of those theories included a shred of truth, then FEMA's role would be more pronounced at the moment and will become even moreso in the near future.

Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
FEMA seems pretty damned weak to me at this point, where are all these camps to take people to at a time when they're really needed???

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   

They're waiting for the public outcry. ...If Americans ASK for the camps to be used, the NWO is off the hook.

I've been waiting for this campaign...

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
"As you can see, ladies and gentlemen, we have been prepared for the event for years. What's that? The concertina wire on top of the fences? Uh...that's to keep bears out of the camps.
Now, if you will, go on in and take a shower. You'll feel much better!"

Or, could it be that the AstroDome is one of the designated detention points, as was the Super Dome?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm not ruling these ideas out... after all, it would look a bit suspicious if people were herded directly from NO to these camps, but I'm surprised at the fact that FEMA has been rather quiet through this process (to a point) and that the talk of relocation camps hasn't been mentioned.

It may be that FEMA is actually running the show and intentionally keeping a low profile to avoid the appearance the a federal takeover of a sovereign state is actually occurring, but.....

I also just noted that FEMA announced the suspension of boat rescues in NO due to a risk of danger to the rescuers...

Will we see more FEMA in the days and weeks to come? Forced relocations? "Camps" for those experiencing extended "displacement"... hmmm... could this crisis be used as a trigger for the advancement of power of the NWO? Will it?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I don't think so, but as you can see, we are conditioned to blindly obeying. If nothing else, this is real-world training for FEMA while reenforcing obedience on our part.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I've been by a couple of these "camps" in Michigan and in Indiana... From the ones I have seen, they don't exist. They were nothing but, well, nothing.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Same here in reference to the ones in Georgia and Alabama. Nothing that would give cause to believe a roundup was certain.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
To understand this correctly.

You guys are pretty much saying that for FEMA not to be labled part of the evil NWO, etc. The members of FEMA should just let everyone in the effected areas and have no where to go.. just walk the streets? Because every place they put these people for shelter you will call it a "detention" or "concentration" camp.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You guys are pretty much saying that for FEMA not to be labled part of the evil NWO, etc. The members of FEMA should just let everyone in the effected areas and have no where to go.. just walk the streets?

No, not at all. My point is that the conspiracy theory that equates FEMA to the uber police of the NWO may be shown to be unfounded due to the fact that FEMA hasn't shown the level of resources and response that would indicate that they have the capacity to do so. Many of the conspiracy theories say that FEMA will, in a time of great national crisis in the very, very near future, step in and use the opportunity to begin ushering people into concentration/relocation camps and exert itself as the defacto police of the NWO. From what I've seen so far, FEMA is just another well-intentioned government bureaucracy without any extraordinary powers. Maybe that will change in the weeks to come, as people are finally removed from the tragedy that exists in NO, but there just haven't been any signs of that yet...

More importantly, the crux of my original point was that if FEMA had all of these grand camps waiting for people to fill them, why aren't they being used to house the displaced people? I think it's evidence that no such great camps exist.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist
No, not at all. My point is that the conspiracy theory that equates FEMA to the uber police of the NWO............

More importantly, the crux of my original point was that if FEMA had all of these grand camps waiting for people to fill them, why aren't they being used to house the displaced people? I think it's evidence that no such great camps exist.

Maybe that should tell you something.... don't believe everything you read and hear on the goofy conspiracy web sites.

Also, there was no evidence to begin with that said the camps existed. Only middle aged men living in their moms basement... posting on forums like this.

[edit on 1-9-2005 by andpau66]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Indeed, this really is a test for the conspiracy theories, all theories can be tested, and this is a good opp for that. There is a war in iraq, extensions of federal power, and now a hurrican that has devastated a city a made millions of americans effectively into refugees. If there is an NWO, now is when it will strike. If it doesn't strike and doesn't appear, then its increasingly unreasonable to say that it exists (imo), and at the very least the theories need to be revised, because the theories indicate that it will arise at such a point.

Also, this is a test of the idea the that REX-84 camps are not nwo camps, as the government claims. REX-84 camps are supposed to be for if there is ever a massive influx of illegal immigrants and a round up of them, thats the non conspiratorial claim for the camps that do exist. Are any of these rex-84 camps in the martial law zone? If they are, and they are not being used, then that would be suspicious.

[edit on 1-9-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Andpau, there is something about you that is really beginning to piss me off, pal.
Oh, I know, when you refer to this place in a derogatory manner. I can assure you, you may find other places to hang out if you wish.
Were you as deft at reading as you are at typing, you'd notice that we here have been disassembling and inspecting theories for many years, now.
Now, do you have any questions? I nkow my rant might be a little off course, but I as a member of the staff reserve the right to defend my board anywhere the need arises, and I don't have to consult a congressional body before I pull the trigger.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Maybe that should tell you something.... don't believe everything you read and hear on the goofy conspiracy web sites.

I don't, but I don't consider this web site goofy. It's an excellent forum for discussing the validity of theories and determining fact from fiction. Read, for example, Gazrok's recent post in the UFO forum asserting quite convincingly the proof of a government cover-up in the UFO field. That's an instance where the "conspiracy theorists" seem to have a lot of fact on their side. With regard to the NWO, I started this thread to bring up my observation that the whole REX-84 camp concept and much of what has been attributed to the NWO (which I don't believe exists) has been over-extrapolated from what few shreds of reality its based upon.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by andpau66

Also, there was no evidence to begin with that said the camps existed. Only middle aged men living in their moms basement... posting on forums like this.

[edit on 1-9-2005 by andpau66]

These are the kind of comments that derail threads. Statements like the one above simply agitate all those that read it. It brings bad energy to the entire discussion and is completely disrespectful to all the research that goes on in this community.

I respect everyones right to speak, but don't ask for the same respect when you attempt to stereotype a community.

As far as the camps go...

They won't use them in a natural disaster because not enough of the country is affected. For the idea of these 'relocation camps' to work there needs to be nationwide catastrophes. They would have to make us afraid enough to beg to be placed in these camps for protection from attack. I'm sure the loss of power alone would make a large size of the population seek refuge at these camps if they were made available. Power , running water, hot meal and of course military protection.

What could sound safer right?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Alright, I did not mean this forum. I should have said that. As you all can see.. I'm a member. If I did not think this forum was a great one I wouldn't have joined.

I don't, but I don't consider this web site goofy.

Yes, but you can not deny there are none out there. I have seen plenty. And SOME people take the information as fact and they spread it everywhere (fiction somehow spreads a lot faster then fact).

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You're absolutely right! there are some crazies out there spreading theory like it's absolute fact. So no, nobody denies they exist...

It's just when you say things that imply this board is in the same league as the others. Which of course it is clearly not.

Good save though

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I was thinking the same thing this morning.
Now I don't know what to believe and the most rediculous of all is the theory that Walmarts are possible dentention camps.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

They're waiting for the public outcry. ...If Americans ASK for the camps to be used, the NWO is off the hook.

I've been waiting for this campaign...

Or maybe they're waiting for the riots to break out in other locations, in protest over the slip shod treatment of the people in New Orleans.....FEMA is either failing horribly at their job, or there's another reason they're not doing it!!

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

FEMA is either failing horribly at their job, or there's another reason they're not doing it!!

I guess I'm not willing to go that far yet. I don't think FEMA is working any slower than would be expected of a large bureaucratic agency under the most horrific disaster conditions imaginable. If you look at what's going on in Mississippi and Alabama, relief efforts are working and the normal "post storm" recovery efforts are moving along as expected. It's the extreme case of New Orleans where people who were told to leave, didn't (or couldn't), and are now in an almost unforeseeable state of distress are in quite a predicament. Are things going slow? Yes, perhaps... more slowly than could be expected? Not if you believe FEMA is just another government agency doing their job. If it were true that the NWO was poised and ready to seize an opportunity such as the apparent destruction of a major, american metropolitan area, however, then I would expect to see things starting to be "shaped" in a way that's inconsistent with what we're seeing on TV.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join