It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do alien abduct Black people?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
You GOT it...

P...
m...

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Was n`t sure whether to laugh or cry when I saw this. If you do soem research you will find that anyone regardless of colour can (according to the abductees themselves) get abducted. Not only this it happens all over the world.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
that people in this world still have no respect for all that is but can call god a big white guy in the sky, bod bless your souls poor fools.

ID

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
GOD: The greatest scam ever in the history of the world. Look at all the money being made off this one idea. Then again you know what they say "If God did not exist it would be necessary for man to create him."

Also I think it was mentioned earlier but have there ever been any well documented Asian abductions? I ask this because I have never to my knowledge heard of one.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It seems that aliens have an affinity for abducting trailer park denizens who have intercourse with close relatives. So that could explain the lack of black abductees.

But I have read reports from brazil and South America of people getting abducted there. So I doubt the aliens are racist.

besides, when you think of the acess to media that say people ina firca and other third world ares have, its not surprising you dont hear more about it.

ID

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   

It seems that aliens have an affinity for abducting trailer park denizens who have intercourse with close relatives. So that could explain the lack of black abductees.
There are black people who live in trailers and have sex with their close relatives to, it is not just white people. Also they like drunk fishermen the most, them and drunk farmers.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   

There are black people who live in trailers and have sex with their close relatives to,

Thats news to me

I read a report that a man in Brazil claimed to have been abducted by alien women, and had sex with them to impregnate them, then they returned him.

Seems the hot horny alien chicks stay away from trailer parks and prefer shanty towns?

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

There are black people who live in trailers and have sex with their close relatives to,

Thats news to me

I read a report that a man in Brazil claimed to have been abducted by alien women, and had sex with them to impregnate them, then they returned him.

Seems the hot horny alien chicks stay away from trailer parks and prefer shanty towns?

They milked him!
lmao

They've got it all backwards, they've been milking people and mutilating cows...

ID

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   

They've got it all backwards, they've been milking people and mutilating cows...
So your saying that if they had it right they would be milking cows and mutilating people? Still doesn't sound right to me, why are we supposed to get mutilated? I hate being someone else's science monkey!

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ID

So your saying that if they had it right they would be milking cows and mutilating people? Still doesn't sound right to me, why are we supposed to get mutilated? I hate being someone else's science monkey!

Think about it, if you were an alien,
and were sustained on oreos you would want milk.
the aliens are so stupid.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Yes, joke about it. HA HA, aliens only abduct people in trailer parts, HA HA.
If it's all just a stupid joke, why bother posting in a UFO topic?

Really, does anyone know a forum where I can find serious discussion of UFOs and the paranormal? Seriously.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingsworld
never heard of any story of a black person being abducted.

Maybe the alien are racist?

Huh...not sure. I was too busy looking for colonel's reply in this thread, but I guess he's not here yet.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Yes, joke about it. HA HA, aliens only abduct people in trailer parts, HA HA.
If it's all just a stupid joke, why bother posting in a UFO topic?

Really, does anyone know a forum where I can find serious discussion of UFOs and the paranormal? Seriously.

Because you got your serious answer.
black people are abducted as well.
now to the jokes.
with your permisson of course....
::::bows::::

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I'd type witty something back, but it's like I'm talking to Christopher Walken. It's freaking me out... Damn your well-picked avatar Fury!!!

[Edited on 9/4/2003 by Flinx]

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
I'd type witty something back, but it's like I'm talking to Christopher Walken. It's freaking me out... Damn your well-picked avatar Fury!!!

Lol.
Behold the power of the walken.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I have to say i find this whole alien abduction thing silly
i think that if some1 was abducted they wouldnt be alive today to tell it.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Abduction may end in death for some. People go missing every year without return. Who can say what happened to these people? While abduction is probably not on the cards the majority of time, I imagine some are.

Since extraterrestrials are visiting here and haven't yet destroyed humanity in any perceptible way, its unlikely they are running around abducting and killing people.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   
How do you know that ETs have visited us?

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I never thought about that Heelstone. All those missing people who are never found.... hmm.
Who's to say the aliens don't keep extraordinary specimens? Actually, who's to say they don't stay of their own free will (ala Cocoon and Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind).

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'd say the volume of videos taken, Roswell, Rendlesham, and the strength of witnesses for The Disclosure Project are more than enough to convince anybody of extraterrestrial visitation. You know if The Disclosure Project ever gets the chance at a trial with immunity for its witnesses there will be many, many people supplying information regarding cover up of the facts.

The fact is there is something flying around that neither NASA or the government is willing to talk about. From the evidence we have, its most likely extraterrestrial in origin.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join