It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush related to Churchill and UK princes, say researchers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2002 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Interesting:

Genealogists have uncovered an ancestral link between United States President George W Bush and his hero, Sir Winston Churchill.

The President also appears to be distantly related to British princes William and Harry through their late mother, Princess Diana.

abc.net.au...

posted on Sep, 19 2002 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Its all in the title Baby

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 08:47 PM
link   
bush related to important people can it be just a prank?

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Why no, I wouldnt think so, every family has to have a dark prince, errrr, I mean black sheep. lol

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 09:42 AM
link   
well it only is additional to ickes story. he knew this already. but its not a big deal is it.. come on.... naive?
we knew that did we?

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Could they also show that his mother is a chimpaze?

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hell, I might be related to Caeser or Aristotle. I'll have to win the lottery so I can spend millions on research and find out.LOL

posted on Dec, 5 2002 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The reason bush is related to Churchill is because they are in the same blood line. Only people in certain blood lines become powerful leaders.

www.ufon.org...

that site has a video that talks about the blood line all the way back to ancient egypt. The part about the blood lines is in the end of the video though, but the rest of it is good info to.

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...
that post is where i found out about those amazing tapes that have so much interesting information. It is a must must must see.

Sorry mad scientist you cant be related to caeser or aristotle unless you are part of one of the blood lines.

I hope martha stewart dosent have one of these blood lines. A government run by her would be hell. Everyone would legaly have to have outfits that match on every day pure hell.

top topics

join