It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird occurences and beings visiting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Ok, first of all this is pretty hard for me to write. I hope you understand. I foremost need to know if anyone has experienced anything similar or heard about it. I wrote some of it in my introduction post. And I'm in no way exagerating, lying or similar.

Weird occurences happen in our appartement. It's not only I who has experienced them but also the rest of the people living here. Most of the occurences have been happening since February this year.

Shadows

We have seen short shadows running around in the darkness. First I thought my mom was going nuts until I saw it myself. There were no cars with lights passing outside of the windows or similar and I actually saw the form of shorter beings. They moved extremely fast and it scared the hell out of me. It did also sound like a dog was running (No, there are no dogs, rats or similar in here).

Sleep

Sometimes when I wake up I have absolutely no memory of going asleep. The last thing I remember is watching tv or similar and not being tired at all and that I somehow enter somekind of slow motion state almost like I'm heavily drugged. And this is not even late at all.

Another weird thing is that I sometimes feel locked up like I can't move plus I'm drugged. This can happen both at mornings and evenings and I almost instantly feel the presence of the being described beneath.

Beings visiting and pulsating noises

It's different everytime. Sometimes the "show" starts at 19:00 and at other times at 01:00. Lately 21:00 seems like a popular hour.

It all starts with that I hear a slight low frequent pulsating noise and right after that a higher more frequent pulsating noise moves fast outside/above and stops. My electronical equipement starts popping and behaving very weird. I suddenly feel that someone enters my room and stops alongside my bed. I somehow feel commanded to go to sleep and not so late after that I clearly feel that someone touches me specially on my head in weird patterns with something that feels like an instrument, almost like pen shooting a very thin air stream. I once again feel commanded and this time that I should lay very still and that it will be overdealt with fast. The whole situation feels very tense but I'm not afraid at all. They somehow feel like they are my friends or something.

You can clearly see the being if you concentrate. It looks like a humanoid spiritual being made by somekind of magnetic field. Either that or a cloaked organical/mechanical being. Yes I've tried touching it and it gives me goose skin and my arms and hands go extremely static.

I'm somehow very afraid/tense of the dark inside the apartment but outside in the open I feel "free".

Dreams, memories and thoughts

Since February I have NEVER been so interested in ethics, moral, ideologies, politics. I have especially never been so interested in how badly the environment and animals are being treaten. It's repeating itself over and over again in my head like I'm being brainwashed. It's not like I've been reading about it or similar. It has just come to me in a pop. I've also never been so interested in et's, ufo's and paranormal matter before.

I'm seeing these silverly looking "saucer" shaped crafts flying "everywhere" "uncloaked" during somekind of invasion. They seem to be entering and exiting bigger "cylindrical" crafts. The sound of the unleashed energy weapons is horrible, the ground is shattering heavily and mechanical ground troops start landing that reminds me of "Cylons" in B.G. but without those pulsating red eyes and little bit more fragile. I remember myself riding in one of these saucer shaped crafts together with very whit'ish beings with dark blue eyes. Everyone is situated in the outher regions of the craft against the "walls". They are equipped with what looks like black dive suits (not covering the head). It's almost like riding those attractions at the tivoli but much smoother and very pleasant. In the middle of the craft there is somekind of machinery with a very high pulsating sound. We land and exit through hatches in the floor similar to those found in dive "terminals" and I lead them in a squad. It's not like they are killing people or anything but there is a lot of panic going on. When I watch up at the skies I see these smaller black tubular crafts firing at the silverish crafts. The sound is again very horrible. Feels almost like somekind of soundboom weapon.

I do also have many memories of being taken aboard a ship at a time when everything is "going to hell". Another one is when a damaged craft lands outside my house and the whit'ish beings walk up to me and takes me to their ship. There are a lot of wounded aliens inside. We put them on temporal beds and help them with what we can. I equip myself with a full covering yellow plastic suit and bring a lot equipment. Some of the aliens and I remove the center of the craft and bring it in. I somehow remove somekind of burned coil or similar and replace it with a new one in my possesion.

Another memory I have are these very unusual cities. It's like silverish sky skrapers rounded at the top without any windows in the middle of the jungle. The landscape is very nice. There are also saucer based crafts flying everywhere. I'm standing in the forest with very robust and high trees with the whit'ish aliens around me. They seem very peaceful and friendly walking around.

I keep being told that humans are like a virus that keeps destroying everything and that It's numbers should be reduces. They tell me that a new mechanical race needs to be introduced to replace parts of mankind. It will be better for everybody. Humans are not ready for the tasks of today and tomorrow. These mechanicals beings are superior to both humans and white's but there are still some much more powerful beings in some kind of higher state which I have been told of.

Phone calls

Ok, this is very weird. Someone (humans) could be doing this intensionally though, but I doubt it.

I and others in this apartment have been getting calls from untraceable numbers where someone "speaks" almost like a crossbreed of a lizard and a bird or similar. And It/they seem to try to maintain a conversation. The interesting thing is that you hear a slowly high pulsating sound in the background. Sometimes another of those "things" speaks to me (you can hear the first one moving away and a new one "entering the picture"). It's like they're trying to say something to me but fail as I don't understand what they are telling me. It ends with me hanging up. At some occurences they have called once again.

A very unexplainable state

I'm permanently stuck in a very unexplainable state for so long I can remember of. It's very hard to explain in words. Also, It's absolutely nothing that can be dismissed as a physical or psychological issue. It feels like you are stuck between two dimensions, stuck between two plains, ascended/half acsended, the eyes of god (If there is a god), first person of all. It's almost like, if I was dead nothing would matter, all things would just move on without any "meaning", like I'm connected to something while usual people aint. When I was a kid I used to explain it as I am I. Unfortunately noone understood me and thought I was nuts.

I've done a "cat scan" or whatever you call it and been to several doctors and my tests have resulted fine. I also saw a very clear ufo based on 16 lights once during the winter 1995 with a friend but I don't know if my experiences are related to it. Some dreams may somehow be influenced but the environment/animal/robots message is very clear.

Bah, when you are talking about them...Text

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Im unsure of what can be said.

I mean no offense, but something on as grand a scale as your talking is either to unbelivable to be a lie or possibly a psychological effect. I had a similair issue near my house, but this kind of thing has passed. I will admit that my dealing with such a problem was far from mature, or even rational. The first time one got face to face with me, I beat it with a piece of rebar.

But what your describing.. I hope I dont say this the wrong way.. but its a bit hard to swallow. It is fully possible that you might be 'Chosen', and this is their way of dealing with it. I had an old radio that picked up something that sounded like the "lizard-bird hybrid" voice you described, so perhaps we are together in this paranoia.

As for the "Humanity as a disease" portion, we do seem to be prone to self-destructive activity, and perhaps "They" feel that we are destroying ourselves and possibly others in these actions. Humanity has done the same with things we viewed as "inferior" so it is possible that the individuals who have been ghosting you are planning to do the same to us.

But as I said before, this could be a severe case of skitzo\paranoia. Theres always the chance that you're righht though..

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The apartment could be built over an area that has a high level of radioactivity or something. It could be making you hallucinate. Try to get more infromation from the apartment owner.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
To lend some credible documentation to your predicament, I would suggest an investment and implementation of various electronic equipment to vaildate your experiences i.e. camera operated by motion detector to maybe capture on film the visitors running around the apartment, and a high quality recording device to retain the lizard/bird voices that contact you by phone. I'm sure there are people on this board who will be more than willing to lend their expertise in making sense of your experiences, or at least lead you to the right sources who can.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I don't know about radioactivity. I guess I would need a geiger meter for that. I do know that there was a team investigating humidity damages after a big leakage but they didn't find anything. They also returned 2 extra times without any results.

The period with the phone calls and the creatures running around the hall has passed which is sad. I forgot to say that during this period I got a lot of nearly unstoppable nosebleed together with somekind of tinnitus (beeping). I also have a lot of unexplainable marks on my body. Some are big scars indicating a medium operation but I've never been operated on such a large scale.

I was thinking about contacting a psychic or something similar as family members believed it was spirits wandering around. They also thought that the running creatures were trolls. I did however have dream where a brown, crippled creature with black eyes and claws ran around the apartment.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
This, is amazing, and I should meet you. There are many instruments which could be taken into you're apartment that would teach us alot about whats happening. I have a post on ATS titled: the first weapon against Alien Abduction-Be part of making it

Or, you are simply making a good lie up from what you've read on other posts and seen on T.V. about this subject.

I'm not really sure which to trust?

=Drake=

[edit on 29-8-2005 by drakefist]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
id have to say i think you might be skitzophrenic or something

as for the falling asleep bit, i dont know of any one that can remember when they fall asleep

but i do know that when i am half asleep half awake i see faces of people, heaps of them, people i naver seen before, and they all shout at me and stuff and say things and sometimes eat eachother. but its nothing special its just imagry, kind of like a dream.

id suggest that most of this stuff happening to you is actually just normal, and never worried you before, until you started to read lots of stuff on aliens ect.

also for the marks, often when i was working over sommer i would come home with blood on my clothes, or a huge gash on my hand or something.
just becuase you didnt feel a cut when it happened doesnt mean something sinister is going on

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
personally i can only relate to 'I am I'.

the most basic truth in our universe; I AM. You mentioned a feeling of desperation maybe, like if you died - the universe would continue as planned.

Its silly to think otherwise, but it can be a defeating feeling.

You might feel helpless, or worthless even - or just small. Sometimes i get that feeling after eating too much fungus, lol.

well, i can only suggest that it is normal to feel like that after you whole heartedly observe your surroundings, soaking them in, and theres always more.. like you've tapped into some all-knowing memory bank of the universe. you kinda realize, it has always existed, and it always will (in some shape or form).

in the scheme of things, your human life seems insignificant.

just know that any fraction of infinity, IS infinity.

you are infinite. your essence is infinite. throughout the eons, theres no telling what morphs and changes it has gone through. your body may die, but your essence goes on.

hope it all comes together in a satisfying way for you...

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
According to my doctor they searched specifically for scizofreni and other possible diseases on the contrast scan but they didn't even find the slightest sign of it. My scars are also placed on weird places like above the heart and on the neck.

I don't see why I would lie about it. Just writing this makes me feel stupid and embarassed. I don't really wish this to myself or anyone else.

You don't need to take specifically my dreams seriously as they could easily been influenced by something else but my state of awareness is something I have been wondering on since the begínning. It's not a feeling... It's more like you are a viewport of another dimension or a gate to it. If you could just exchange bodies/souls you would understand how awesome it is.

lost - I know exactly what you mean but It isn't like that. I know a lot of people who are lonely and maybe depressed feel like everything is passing by but It's noway near. I don't have to care about it as it feels totally natural to me but when you develop it it becomes unusual. Everything would just move on as usual if I was gone but the viewport would be closed.

BTW, I have some parts of the coolant section of a nuclear plant but I don't think it has been used. It is given to visitors. The material is pretty cool.

[edit on 2005/8/29 by bracke]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiddly54
id have to say i think you might be skitzophrenic or something

as for the falling asleep bit, i dont know of any one that can remember when they fall asleep

but i do know that when i am half asleep half awake i see faces of people, heaps of them, people i naver seen before, and they all shout at me and stuff and say things and sometimes eat eachother. but its nothing special its just imagry, kind of like a dream.

id suggest that most of this stuff happening to you is actually just normal, and never worried you before, until you started to read lots of stuff on aliens ect.

also for the marks, often when i was working over sommer i would come home with blood on my clothes, or a huge gash on my hand or something.
just becuase you didnt feel a cut when it happened doesnt mean something sinister is going on

None of it is normal, in my opinion.

You could try hypnosis.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   
hey bougie are you talking to me? i am sure that this is just imagry from my mind, in a half awake asleep state, or just the inside of your eyes

nothing special
doesnt every one get it?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Wierd, too much stuff seems to be going on, makes me think some sort of hallucinogen is at cause

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
you can build a strong type of electro magnet gen like i was talking about in the weapon against abduction thread. that placed and turned on at the right time could cause them great problems. do you own a camera? u should get one, try taking pictures of anything / everything

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I have been targetted of some kind of very disturbing attack two times now, once back in August and once just some days ago. I'm writing it here because god knows if something happens or I'll somehow forget it.

It all starts with me sensing somekind of presence in the room. Then somekind of energy shoots at my head and i feel somehow drugged. My ear start to pop and beep and it feels like somekind of pressure coming from outside laying on my drums. My vision turns green and everything feels so dizzy and my body somehow locks up. Things then start to black out. I don't remember anything from the moment after the "attack" till the morning.

And to answer to some of the questions and comments here...

No I don't take hallucinogens or drink etc. I'm as clean you can be, hehe. I also don't believe I am chosen in some way. I think It's just something that's not right with what we define as "reality" or whatever you want to call it.

And yes I try to take pictures of whatever I can but there aint anyones that may interest you for now.

It's weird. These white humanoid aliens in my dreams are so gentle and kind but their intentions seem so evil.

[edit on 2005/12/10 by bracke]

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

. The sound of the unleashed energy weapons is horrible, the ground is shattering heavily and mechanical ground troops start landing

sounds like the rencent war of the world movie

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Bracke is not schizophrenic. If he was he could not coherently describe what he is describing. It would be fragmented and would not make much sense.

Ex of disorganizational thoughts and speech in a schizophrenic:
The trolls black eyes, slipped into fingernail above treasure in ant hill weather found fungus.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I have experienced the the exact things you described Bracke, I never saw any aliens in my dreams though.
I did see beings in my room, when I was completely awake...not half asleep, but fully awake. I would then feel terror, and that would be the last thing I remember.
I did the shadows, and I also saw a 4ft stubby looking creature standing right next to my bed, some 5 feet away from my head. It had either black, jet blue, or sdark brown skin color...it was dark. It hard small beady white eyes, with a big evil grin.
As for dreams, I had many dreams of apocalyptic scenarios.
The pulsating sounds, exactly what I experienced also.
On several ocassion also, while fully awake and walking around my house late at night, I would feel this overwhelming prescence behind me, and I could not turn my body to look even when I tried. I would be paralysed standing there for a few seconds, with all my hairs standing on ends. When I tried to look and turn around my muscles would paralyse, and the only direction I could move in was forward towards the stairs and to my room. I would blackout shortly after.
I was only able to remember this after some events about a year later that triggered my memory of those events.
Just from the overall reading of your post, we had something very similar happen. I even experienced the new interest in politics, ideaologies, etc, etc... This happened to me after I saw a humanoid light colored being in my room.
This is so strange we had such a similar experience..

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
I have experienced the the exact things you described Bracke, I never saw any aliens in my dreams though.
I did see beings in my room, when I was completely awake...not half asleep, but fully awake. I would then feel terror, and that would be the last thing I remember.
I did the shadows, and I also saw a 4ft stubby looking creature standing right next to my bed, some 5 feet away from my head. It had either black, jet blue, or sdark brown skin color...it was dark. It hard small beady white eyes, with a big evil grin.
As for dreams, I had many dreams of apocalyptic scenarios.
The pulsating sounds, exactly what I experienced also.
On several ocassion also, while fully awake and walking around my house late at night, I would feel this overwhelming prescence behind me, and I could not turn my body to look even when I tried. I would be paralysed standing there for a few seconds, with all my hairs standing on ends. When I tried to look and turn around my muscles would paralyse, and the only direction I could move in was forward towards the stairs and to my room. I would blackout shortly after.
I was only able to remember this after some events about a year later that triggered my memory of those events.
Just from the overall reading of your post, we had something very similar happen. I even experienced the new interest in politics, ideaologies, etc, etc... This happened to me after I saw a humanoid light colored being in my room.
This is so strange we had such a similar experience..

Very interesting. Thanks for adding your story. It means a lot. What you describe as being locked in and terrified happened to me at those occurences I felt somekind of energy shot at me. I do not wish to experience that again. It was awful.

Howewer the presence activity has decreased a lot. I barely notice it anymore. I just got shocked about what happened some days ago.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The things that happened to me happened in spurts...some activity lasted for about 3 months, some of the other tings that happened happened about 2 years before that on a few occasions. Havent had anyting happen since january 04. Strangely enough though, just this past spring and into summer, I began having weird dreams where I would wake up in my bed, and look out my window to see 2 UFOs slowly moving away from my direction, some 200ft away. thats all that would happen in the dreams. Had the same dream about 3 times. I also started getting nosebleeds at night, and I got a weird bruise on my arm that still has not gone away completely. Maybe I was bit by a spider
haha..

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Man that storry is SCARING THE # OUT OF ME

top topics

<<   2 >>

join