It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabra pics...real or fake ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The last picture of the seemingly unidentified Skull -- maybe not. But above that no, there coyotes going through some type of metamorphosis or something unusual?

Dallas

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by msnevil
Its a mange Hybrid Dog with a overbite. (Note: If you have ever seen a manged cayote. Then you have seen a animal like this. The overbite though is something unusual but not unheard of, in Dogs.)

Please note, When it was shot with a .22. It bled little. So perhaps a "blood abmorality" could be a part as well. Also the dog's skin dehydration is very evident.

Very good points !

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
are photos 1 and 2 different, if so, i think 1 of them is diformed, the other is not

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wangan

on monsterquest last night a man said he saw somthing like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I suspect its global warming that is causing animals to attack humans.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Wangan

www.ksat.com...

Here's the latest video.........

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wangan

The first small ones are either coyotes or domestic dogs with mange, a disease found in dogs that live in the wilderness. The last one and big one i can belive is a Chupacabra. From the reports i have heard of the Chupacabra description its face is just like that

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Okay if anyone on here wants to you can go to my youtube channel in my favorites ,are the sheriffs deputies ,footage ,some so called 'chupacabra 'footage ,and some footage of foxes and coyotes

Now MY understanding is a chupacabra is a alien looking imp thing

but as for these mystery canids

well there are a few videos in my favs so I know watching them would take a chunk of time but if you do tell me what you think

my favorites

feel free to look around there's nothing sacred or private about my youtube channel

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by invisiblewoman
Okay if anyone on here wants to you can go to my youtube channel in my favorites ,are the sheriffs deputies ,footage ,some so called 'chupacabra 'footage ,and some footage of foxes and coyotes

Now MY understanding is a chupacabra is a alien looking imp thing

but as for these mystery canids

well there are a few videos in my favs so I know watching them would take a chunk of time but if you do tell me what you think

my favorites

feel free to look around there's nothing sacred or private about my youtube channel

A link to your channel might be better. Whenever I click the link it sends me to My Favorites.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FSBlueApocalypse

Okay here's my channel the videos start on page two of my favorites

sorry they aren't all in a nice file but they are more or less clustered together
I didn't put up any imp type cupacabra because I was more curious about the x canids

any way it does kind of speak for itself if you see the x canid you COULD make yourself believe it's a coyote or a a dog or a mix but you tell me what do you think?my channel

again start on the second page of my favs

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
those top four were just coyotes with mange and the other ones were probabaly just animals with deformities

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well,I am a housewife in Arlington Washington and last baseball season we saw a animal walking through a field that looked like a deformed coyote.My daughter thought it was a Walibi from a local farm.We watched it for awhile and decided it was a deformed coyote some form of canine.My huband said it looked like a small Hyena I thought of African Wild Dogs.It was greyish and very ugly.I had never seen anything like it untell I saw these pics.A friend in a car a few minutes behind us also saw this strange canine.Adults and children.None of us will ever forget it.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
yea i think people got it wrong when they post four legged animal pictures and say its possibly chupacabra i thought the chupacabra walked upright andwas reptillian

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
All fake. Fake, fake fake fake fake.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I think all the creatures are real and that Charlie White is a hoax. Charlies White is or was a scientist at White Sands, New Mexico. He registered two photograph's of alien creatures, the one posted here and another of a greenish alien creature attacking a woman in a parking lot. Twenty-five dollars registration fee each and two damning alien photographs were discredited. Amazing thing how easy it is to manipulate people's beliefs.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
ok im just curious who is charlie white ? i never heard of him

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker9991
yea i think people got it wrong when they post four legged animal pictures and say its possibly chupacabra i thought the chupacabra walked upright andwas reptillian

Yeah, me too. When stories of the Chupacabra first started popping up, it was an upright retile looking critter. Now, any strange canine is immediately called the chupacabra. Yes, I know these are strange looking canines, but they are just that, strange looking CANINES. They are members of the dog family.

I'd like to see some footage of the original reptilian chupacabra.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker9991

He claimed to have created the images of the reptilian creatures, i didn't believe him (and still don"t)

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
i think that the chupacobra is real it is just an unknown specie and they are very rare
i think they are devilish but who knows i cant doubt gods creations or ARE THEY?????

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join