It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even the elect would be decieved:revelation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The recent surge in the latest U.F.O shows is to prepare for the arrival for the second beast:the galactic federation.These reptilians(first beast) and GF are the anti christ and want NWO and support N.E.S.E.R.A.What i dont relaise is that why the hell they are fulfilling the prophecy
.Haven't they read the revelations or watched the matrix movies.Our creators know there every move.plz earth sister tell the GF to stop supporting One word govt and N.E.S.E.R.A.
I feel pity for lacerta tpye of reptilians who are just scapegoat when end times began.

[edit on 26-8-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Dude....Do you have anything more convincing then the larceta files for this?

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
How exactly can you know any of this?

Have any evidence?

No?

Right, so what's new?

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
are you talking about nesara or is there something else called nesera?

www.nesara.us... (legitimate front as a bill movement)

www.fourwinds10.com... (the white knights, aliens blah blah)

--theorys about its real orgins---
www.waitingfornesara.com... (good site with alot of nesara links and a brief history)

www.quatloos.com... (skeptic site)

----your reference to the decieved elect-----
it says in matt 24 if it were possible, (inferring that it isnt), and that for their sakes the days were shortened (either 3.5 years, or 5 months per rev 9) so that they wouldnt be decieved. also see daniel 11:34.

[edit on 2005-8-26 by NuTroll]

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I especially like the comments from the user above me.

Very stimulating.

6 more posts!

Odysseus

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

N.E.S.E.R.A.

I am sorry but what does this stand for?

What i dont relaise is that why the hell they are fulfilling the prophecy

If they were to exist, then maybe that would be their purpose.

Haven't they read the revelations or watched the matrix movies.Our creators know there every move.

Ummmmmm why would some reptile space aliens guys ( are these the same ones from the 4th vibration?) watch our entertainment. And you do know that the Matrix is only a movie....

I feel pity for lacerta tpye of reptilians who are just scapegoat when end times began.

It's ok don't feel bad none of this will actually happen.

[edit on 26-8-2005 by The_Final]

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
.What i dont relaise is that why the hell they are fulfilling the prophecy
.Haven't they read the revelations or watched the matrix movies.
[edit on 26-8-2005 by warthog911]

Because Satan is so arrogant that he thinks he can outwit and deceive his way into fullfilling his prophecy successfully

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
When has any of this happend, why isint the public aware of it. When it begins, everyone will listen to you but i doubt any of its true.

1) think about how easy it is to make something up with writing and claim its real

2) think about the successfulness of that type of hoax. not calling the author a liar, but the person he got this info from.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
satan is warring in heaven right now with God, and will be kicked out in revelations 12. the things he does here on earth are more of a take out as many people as u can with false deception say ing im jesus,,, rather than an effort to win over God (though he will attempt it).

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
In my opinion Satan is a figment of humanity's imagination. Nobody has pics or proof that he exists, they just think that he does. And whatever pics you might post of the devil in this thread must be hoaxed, cause he is not real. Real evil lives in some people, be scared of the evil humans and not of the supposed evil devil. But then again this is just my opinion, If you believe that reptilians are the Devil, then I will have to respect your views.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
nesara seems to be based in the orange county area (supposedly the first on list recipients of this tax relief). that area also seems to have a heavy red political base differing from the rest of the state. (which is light red).
vote2004.ss.ca.gov... (notice the areas around but not including la, like huntington beach, ontario etc..)

also check out wikipedia on the conspiracy or actual nesara.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Im wondering if the conspiracy nesara is being utilzed by nwo or whoever to cast a bad shadow on the actual nesara (national economic security and reformation act), OR to actually raise funds for nesara. national sales/retail taxes are becomming a key point in some 3rd parties. Also the offical site and the conspiracy site both utilize doves.

new topics

top topics

join