It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and the Tarot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Arthur Edward Waite
A. E. Waite (October 2, 1857 - May 19, 1942) was a Freemason, an English occultist and member (later Grand Master) of the magical order, the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. Waite is most famous as the co-creator of the Rider-Waite Tarot deck, the most popular tarot deck in use today.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Notice the two towers in the death card and the moon card? I think it's more than likely that the Grand Architect had a hand in designing the WTC.

It's more than coincidence that George W Bush is a member of the "Order of Death". Personally, I think that the WTC was imploded by the Mossad in partnership with CIA agents.

"We must speak the truth about terror. Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th, malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists themselves, away from the guilty." GW Bush speaking before the UN GeGeneral Assembly 11/10/2001

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alex_De_Large
"We must speak the truth about terror. Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th, malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists themselves, away from the guilty." GW Bush speaking before the UN GeGeneral Assembly 11/10/2001

And of course because GWB said it, it must mean that he is guilty and trying to hide something, right? The automatic assumption that GWB, or anyone in government for that matter, is guilty of something nefarious means that you've already made your mind up regarding anything having to do with him.

You think you're open-minded, but you're really as ignorant as they come. Your mind is completely closed to anything that isn't conspiracy theory.

Are you really searching for the truth? Or just what you would like the truth to be?

[edit on 25-8-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Notice the two towers in the death card and the moon card? I think it's more than likely that the Grand Architect had a hand in designing the WTC.

Who are you referring to as the Grand Architect? The generic word that can be used to say god? Also what does the moon card have to do with the WTC. I can understand the death card...but the moon? Please give me some reasoning behind these choices or were the simply because both contained those two towers?

It's more than coincidence that George W Bush is a member of the "Order of Death". Personally, I think that the WTC was imploded by the Mossad in partnership with CIA agents.

What is the "Oder of Death"? I have never heard of them before. So you feel that Isreali along with CIA agents planned the attack on the WTC? To protect Isreali and to put troops into the Middle East? Then where do the Mason's come into play?

Could you give more information on to what your ideas are regarding the subject. When I read this post I was having trouble figuring out the message that was trying to be protrayed.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

And of course because GWB said it, it must mean that he is guilty and trying to hide something, right? The automatic assumption that GWB, or anyone in government for that matter, is guilty of something nefarious means that you've already made your mind up regarding anything having to do with him.

You think you're open-minded, but you're really as ignorant as they come. Your mind is completely closed to anything that isn't conspiracy theory.

Are you really searching for the truth? Or just what you would like the truth to be?

[edit on 25-8-2005 by sebatwerk]

Why do you say that brother? Bush was caught in a lie regarding the first airplane striking the tower. He said he saw the plane hit and thought to himself, "Now there's one bad pilot!". No video was available of the first plane hitting the wtc on 911. Also, Mossad agents were caught filming and cheering by the FBI. They were later released of course. Then there is the suspicious collapse of WTC 7. WTC 7 simply imploded, plain and simple.

What is truth to your eyes? Do you speak the truth or merely straddle the fence?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I think it's more than likely that the Grand Architect had a hand in designing the WTC

Are you familiar with the term 'non sequitor'?

Or perhaps its not that term that you have a problem with, but rather what the words 'more than likely' mean when they are put together in that order??

Now there's one bad pilot!".

How in the world does that translate to 'he musta done it'

I mean, isn't it a tad bit possible that he didn't know wtf he was talking about? Isn't that more than likely?

Then there is the suspicious collapse of WTC 7. WTC 7 simply imploded, plain and simple.

We have plenty of threads that show it was more than likely that there were no explosives in WTC 7. I am curious, do you also think that a missile hit the pentagon?

[edit on 25-8-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Final

Who are you referring to as the Grand Architect? The generic word that can be used to say god? Also what does the moon card have to do with the WTC. I can understand the death card...but the moon? Please give me some reasoning behind these choices or were the simply because both contained those two towers?

What is the "Oder of Death"? I have never heard of them before. So you feel that Isreali along with CIA agents planned the attack on the WTC? To protect Isreali and to put troops into the Middle East? Then where do the Mason's come into play?

Could you give more information on to what your ideas are regarding the subject. When I read this post I was having trouble figuring out the message that was trying to be protrayed.

Mason's refer to God as the "Grand Architect of the Universe".

In my opinion the tarots are connected to the book of revelation. Famous mystic Edgar Cayce said that the tarot reveals the gnostic wisdom of the bible.

Tarot of Revelation

The Tarot of the Revelation Review
The Tarot of the Revelation is the companion book for a forthcoming set of cards.
... of the Book of Revelation from the Bible, as decoded by Edgar Cayce. ...
www.aeclectic.net/tarot/books/tarot-of-the-revelation/ - 14k - Cached - Similar pages

For example the moon card would correspond to Revelation 18 and the great city Babylon:

Revelation 18

Tarot 13 would correspond to Revelation 13 and the mark of the beast.

Revelation 13

Skull & Bones are an elite secret society that both John Kerry and George Bush are members of.

Skull and Bones, The Yale Secret Society
This is the home of Yale's most famous secret society, Skull and Bones, ...
(The number 322 has also been a particular favorite of conspiracy-minded hunters ...
skullandcrossbones.org/articles/skullandbones.htm - 31k - Cached - Similar pages

Skull & Bones

The masons are trying to rebuild the third temple in Jerusalem. If the prophecy is fulfilled they believe Jesus will return on the mothership. If you build it he will come.

Freemasons are all about immanentesizing the eschatology, making the apocalypse immanent.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

I think it's more than likely that the Grand Architect had a hand in designing the WTC

Are you familiar with the term 'non sequitor'?

Or perhaps its not that term that you have a problem with, but rather what the words 'more than likely' mean when they are put together in that order??

Now there's one bad pilot!".

How in the world does that translate to 'he musta done it'

I mean, isn't it a tad bit possible that he didn't know wtf he was talking about? Isn't that more than likely?

Then there is the suspicious collapse of WTC 7. WTC 7 simply imploded, plain and simple.

We have plenty of threads that show it was more than likely that there were no explosives in WTC 7. I am curious, do you also think that a missile hit the pentagon?

[edit on 25-8-2005 by Nygdan]

I believe freemasons designed the World Trade Center!

It is not a tad possible. Bush didn't know wtf he was talking about. It would of been impossible for him to see the first plane hit the tower because the media didn't have footage of the first plane hitting on 911. Bush lied through his teeth.

It is impossible for jet fuel to melt steel. If jet fuel melted steel, an internal combustion engine wouldn't work. The only way that steel could melt is if air was beeing fed into the flames like a blacksmith's billows.

WTC 7 did not get hit by an airplane. Other buildings that were across the street did not collapse. If they didn't collapse why did WTC 7? A small fire? Give me a break.

[edit on 25-8-2005 by Alex_De_Large]

df1

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

The masons are trying to rebuild the third temple in Jerusalem.

At our Lodge we just had our parking lot resurfaced and added three electrical drops in the kitchen. I didnt see anything in our Trestle Board about rebuilding any temple. I'll ask our Secretary whether he knows anything about it.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Skull & Bones are an elite secret society that both John Kerry and George Bush are members of.

(The number 322 has also been a particular favorite of conspiracy-minded hunters ...

Oh sorry, you referred to them as the "Order of Death" I had never heard it be called that before. That site that you provided seemed to lack proof, and seemed as real as the Da Vinci Code. I really don't see where the provide any proof for their claims either.

The masons are trying to rebuild the third temple in Jerusalem. If the prophecy is fulfilled they believe Jesus will return on the mothership. If you build it he will come.

How might they be doing this? I don't recall a demolition date, or anything of the sort. Could you provide me with another site that shows "proof" of their intentions? Also I believe that many Christian groups are actually trying for the rebuilding of the temple.

I am curious whether you are familiar with Christian theology, or the actual book of revelations? Because from what I am able to recall their are no spaceships, also the completeion of the temple ushers in the events leading to the rising of the Anti Christ....and I am sure you know where it goes from there.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   

It is not a tad possible, Bush didn't know wtf he was talking about. It would of been impossible for him to see the first plane hit the tower because the media didn't have footage of the first plane hitting on 911. .

Something to consider...he is the president and may have had footage, or eye witness reports of the event. Although the other things in the article do prove to be interesting considering that they were not the only two structures to fall. But I believe that this has already been covered in various threads.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1

The masons are trying to rebuild the third temple in Jerusalem.

At our Lodge we just had our parking lot resurfaced and added three electrical drops in the kitchen. I didnt see anything in our Trestle Board about rebuilding any temple. I'll ask our Secretary whether he knows anything about it.

What's the point of being a mason nowadays? The secret passwords are all online and everybody knows that the higher degress worship Satan. Freemasonry is exactly the same as scientology, in the end worshipful master is just going to tell you some bs story about a space alien named Xenu.

In War & Peace, Tolstoy wrote that freemasons have to give all their possesions to the brotherhood. Is this true?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   

What's the point of being a mason nowadays? The secret passwords are all online and everybody knows that the higher degress worship Satan. Freemasonry is exactly the same as scientology, in the end worshipful master is just going to tell you some bs story about a space alien named Xenu.

In War & Peace, Tolstoy wrote that freemasons have to give all their possesions to the brotherhood. Is this true?

I would really appreciate it if you could support any of these claims. Actually I just opend a thread asking people such as yourself to prove such claims. I don't recall any secret passwords allthough I remember secret handshakes.... my uncle was a freemason and I trust his word when he says that they do not worship Satan or anything.

Also using your logic:

Why would someone worship Satan and just find out that there is some bs story about Xenu? Please make more sense I am reallly trying to formulate a response but I am having trouble trying to figure out how to respond to such a statement.

df1

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   

The secret passwords are all online...

Ive got a test for you. Go on down to your nearest Lodge and use this secret stuff you found online to gain access to a Lodge meeting, then return and tell us what happened.

everybody knows that the higher degress worship Satan.

Phil Satan was the WM of a nearby Lodge two years ago. He was well liked, but I wouldn't say that anyone worshiped him.

Freemasonry is exactly the same as scientology...

Not exactly like scientology, I think Im better looking than Tom Cruise.

in the end worshipful master is just going to tell you some bs story about a space alien named Xenu.

I heard that Xenu is going to be taking his FC next month if we can find a 3 legged tux for him. Those are hard to come by.

Tolstoy wrote that freemasons have to give all their possesions to the brotherhood.

Not true, we have to give all of our possessions to the government just like everybody else.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Final

Oh sorry, you referred to them as the "Order of Death" I had never heard it be called that before. That site that you provided seemed to lack proof, and seemed as real as the Da Vinci Code. I really don't see where the provide any proof for their claims either.

How might they be doing this? I don't recall a demolition date, or anything of the sort. Could you provide me with another site that shows "proof" of their intentions? Also I believe that many Christian groups are actually trying for the rebuilding of the temple.

I am curious whether you are familiar with Christian theology, or the actual book of revelations? Because from what I am able to recall their are no spaceships, also the completeion of the temple ushers in the events leading to the rising of the Anti Christ....and I am sure you know where it goes from there.

Here's a friendly source for you. You could also watch the movie "The Skulls".

CBS Skull & Bones

Here's one link denying that the freemasons want the rebuild the third temple and here is one saying that they do:

Third Temple

Third Temple 2

Everybody knows that Jesus comes back on the mothership. It's common knowledge.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1

The secret passwords are all online...

Ive got a test for you. Go on down to your nearest Lodge and use this secret stuff you found online to gain access to a Lodge meeting, then return and tell us what happened.

everybody knows that the higher degress worship Satan.

Phil Satan was the WM of a nearby Lodge two years ago. He was well liked, but I wouldn't say that anyone worshiped him.

Freemasonry is exactly the same as scientology...

Not exactly like scientology, I think Im better looking than Tom Cruise.

in the end worshipful master is just going to tell you some bs story about a space alien named Xenu.

I heard that Xenu is going to be taking his FC next month if we can find a 3 legged tux for him. Those are hard to come by.

Tolstoy wrote that freemasons have to give all their possesions to the brotherhood.

Not true, we have to give all of our possessions to the government just like everybody else.

You have voted df1 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.
Dude that serisouly made my day.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Third Temple 2

I don't trust this link because of the fact that this site's URL is

http:// freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/rebuild_temple.html

Sorta just lost all credibilty, I am going to go see if I can rent the movie this weekend. Is it the type of movie that I can just go out and rent, or will it be difficult to locate?

Everybody knows that Jesus comes back on the mothership. It's common knowledge.

Hahaha???

Your kidding right?

[edit fixed quote errorsl]

[edit on 25-8-2005 by The_Final]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Bush lied through his teeth.

That does not mean that masons designed it, or that the mossad knocked it down or that bush knew about it. Also, it almost certianly wasn't a lie. Why would he make up a lie about something that was so obviously immpossible? Its pretty clear that he misspoke, not lied.

It is impossible for jet fuel to melt steel.

So? The towers collapsed because of the fires weakening the steel, in particular the rivets, that were holding them up, not because they turned into liquid and melted. Hell, even if jet fuel fires could turn steel to liquid, the build'd collapse long before they got to that extreme!

If jet fuel melted steel, an internal combustion engine wouldn't work.

Theres a huge difference between a jet engine and a steel girder.

If they didn't collapse why did WTC 7?

Look at why the structural engineers beleived it collapsed.

What's the point of being a mason nowadays?

What does any of that have to do with the topic of this thread? If you want to discuss masons and the wtc, then do so, don't go off topic and start questioning why people shoudl join masonry in teh first place.

Tolstoy wrote that freemasons have to give all their possesions to the brotherhood. Is this true?

Why in teh world would you think that any of them will be kind enough to give you an answer about this after you jsut said that they helped knock down teh towers???

If you want to talk about the towers, go here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

if you want to ask basic questions about freemasonry, go here
or here
or in any of the other dozen threads that we have about that topic.

Or better yet, if you don't know basic information about the topic, such as whether masons have to give upo their possessions to the group, then perhaps you shouldn't be trying to tell us all that you figured out that they knocked down the towers and are involed in a conspiracy. I mean, really, so far your sources have been bizzare interpretations of Psalms, Tarrot Cards, and the book War and Peace. Try using some non-fiction books for this kinda research, ok?

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Alex... Firstly it is possible that a mason designed the towers, I haven't actually researched.
I know Canberra Australia's capital was masonically designed early in the 1900's. If you want a tangent..take a look at that one.

Next the tarot has a connection with many of the secret societies, being that it is a book of knowledge. Many masons or vice versa members of the golden dawn, rosicrucians and so on because they are the societies that think they are the holders of the so called secret knowledge. The priests as such.

If you believe some books like the da vinci code and others they are the keepers of the bloodline of christ (or aliens crossed). If you believe that train of thought they are the orchestration of the gene of specialness.
. Some say that the new world order are the mason, others argue that its the world bank of whom many are masons. *shrug who knows.

The tarot arcana is used in masonic temples and rituals. So the moon card *shrug, yeah they may have got ideas from that.

but writing hundreds of posts here is going to get you no closer to the truth. There are many people who will say prove it, there are many masons that will smile their secretive smile and laugh at you openly with you don't really know what you are talking about replies.

Sometimes it can be worth just ignoring them. Let the masons go their merry lambskin ways and get on with your life. Study, learn the secrets yourself. You will never get a mason to say...hey you are right there....that is the handshake, that was designed by a mason, yes that is the word we use to recognise each other.

Because it is so secretive, people look like dipsticks even posting things like ...hey the world trade centre was designed by a mason...... you may be able to prove that yourself by using google...then you can back your claim up with lots of neatly researched links.

You will never prove anything big though....like i think what you are trying to say is that there is this group, called the masons and they are and have been for centuries orchestrating our march towards the new world order.

I may be wrong but thats what i gather from the threads i have read from you today. you may well have a valid point but you come across as being beligerent and scoffing at the masons. that will never win you points or an argument with masons, actually you can't win an argument with a mason cos they won't tell you the truth....lies by omissions more like it.

you cannot impregnate or penetrate even the inner sanctum of masonry so its really no good to try. Instead research histories, research the tarot find the links learn just what the secret knowledge could be that these people hold so sacred...who knows, history says the knowledge was lost back in the city with the hiram situation... so maybe these secret smiles are fooling themselves ultimately when the time comes.

Basically you need proof that won't be forthcoming

and while we are on the subject of AE Waite.... His tarot attributes were wrong...... Slightly...... and so were Crowleys and others. I've shown this before but its gets ignored by 'the secret societies we speak of'.

Who knows maybe they meant to be wrong to keep the minions away from the pure simple truth and the possibilities of magnetic fields that can be created from the truth. Its all about the numbers and energies of numbers, positive negative and what they create,

AE Waited attributes for example

Fire 4,11,14 =29
Earth 5,9,15 = 29
Air 6,8,17 = 31
Water 7,13,18 =38

no balance no simple harmony..no sense..no electrical energy..no magnetism and this is the system accultists including the secret societies have used for centuries. Is this part of the lost knowledge of the solomons 'ark'

but with some changes comes the pure simple truth
Fire 4,14,15 =33 positive
Earth 5,12,16, =33 negative
Air 6,10,17 = 33 positive
Water 7,8,18 =33 negative

Each element and all lines add up to 33 the total of the zodiac circle,
being 132 out of the full Major Arcana circle of 231.
The first four signs of each element add to 22
The second signs of each element add to 44
The third signs of each element add to 66
showing once again the perfect balance of the numbers.
Notice the patterns of double numbers in the results.
Pay close attention also to the perfect balance of differences between the numbers.
Each difference adds up to 11 in a perfect forward and reverse pattern again and the mirror images of the negative - positive are also perfectly balanced, showing a perfect enclosed circuit system

What I am saying is that you have to look yourself for the truth, its the only way to find the answers. Do these groups hold the knowledge? Is there such a secret knowledge?

[edit on 26-8-2005 by Mayet]

df1

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
For those interested in the topic of this thread, Freemasonry and the Tarot, this extract may be useful.

THE SECRET TEACHINGS OF ALL AGES: Chapter An Analysis of Tarot Cards by Manly P. Hall
The Tarot is undoubtedly a vital element in Rosicrucian symbolism, possibly the very book of universal knowledge which the members of the order claimed to possess. The Rota Mundi is a term frequently occurring in the early manifestoes of the Fraternity of the Rose Cross. The word Rota by a rearrangement of its letters becomes Taro, the ancient name of these mysterious cards.

[edit snipped large quote -nygdan]

[edit on 26-8-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The WTC in NYC was designed by Minoru Yamasaki and Antonio Brittiochi. What lodge are they affiliated with if any?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join