It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some avatars and other stuff

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
the imageshack url will be just about as stable as the ATS uploads url. When you decide to switch to a different one, you can just refer to this thread to recall the url.

Ok, Nygdan, but let's assume that's greek to me. How would one go about using the image shack url. Yes, I know people are laughing at me now i'm sure, but remember i'm not very intelligent when it comes to such things. :bnghd:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
You're using the imageshack url right now.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Oh I am? Well, I saved it and uploaded it. But, ok. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Ah, ok, i see, you downloaded, uploaded, and then used that url. If you right click on any image in a web page, like the avatars, a little menu pops up. At the bottom it says 'properties'. If you click on that, then a little page pops up that has information about the picture, including the URL that its being hosted from. Thats the url that you can put into your settings page to make it your avatar, rather than downloading and uploading.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
These are a lot better than most. congratulations.

Do you do requests and if so how do i request one?

justin

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
For reference, here is a link to another thread of themed avatars
www.belowtopsecret.com...

And here is a new one.

I don't know what it is about the pucker, once I saw that movie, this critter just seemed great.

I'm also a big fan of this podcasted college radio show, OutThere!

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Someone brought up giving support to ATS service members. So here's my small contribution, avatar and small signature versions of the blue star service flag.

Its supposed to be for families with members in any branch of the service, overseas or not, during wartime, which is, well, now and the forseable future. ATS members with family in the service can display either.

There is supposed to be a blue star for each person in the family in the military, so I can certainly make other versions that have multiple stars, or other customizations that people with family members in service would like.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join