It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

your opnions on the Gaza Pullout

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
what are your opnions on the gaza pullout do you think there is a good reason for it.

i was watching a interview w/ Dubya the other day and he (at one point) brought up how the former head of the world bank was involved. Y would he be involved in a Palastine and Israli conflict?

if i could get some info and opnions that would be great.

P.S. i am new to ATS so this is one of my first posts.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It has taken a lot of uh hum...ba11s from the Sharon camp to inflict this on his own people. The only upside of all of this is if the Palisitinins are truly committed to peace. I can see that they are not going to be satsified with the what they are getting now from the Gaza pullout. Even money says that they will be pushing for more land. the best way around this issue is if Israel keeps moving along with the concrete fence. I think overall this will even the situatiion out in the short term until they can find a way to penatrate it's defences. I was always told not to look a gifthourse in the mout. I wonder how long it will be until Palistine decides it's hungry for more Jewish land. I am a Baptist if that means anything. Just my opinion from one man. Pardon the grammer mistakes becasue it's been one long day for me here.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Soon, Hamas will be within range of Jerusalem, and they have already said they plan on shelling Jerusalem Next.

Palestinians and there leaders held up signs, "Today Gaza, tomorrow Jerusalem".

PLO leader Abbas has said the withdrawal was a result of a "small jihad", and now the "LARGE JIHAD" will follow.

During and after the evacuation, shells were being fired at Israelis.

Peace? There will be no peace. Now that they have tasted an ounce of Israeli flesh, they will demand the world force Israel to give them a pound.

And with politicians like Condi saying, "it cannot be only Gaza", the world is indeed poised to make a huage mistake.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Sharon is a sellout. He stabbed his people in the back. Some think he did this to show good will, and then righteously smoke the Palestinians if attacks continue. That is trickery as well, and does nothing but harm.

I don't anything good will come of this.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
it would be great if peace comes about because of the pullout, but like the previous poster said, give an inch and they'll take a mile. Hamas and other groups won't be happy till there is no Jewish State.

About the World Bank being involved, I think I read (but could be wrong) that at one point one of the parties involved (maybe Sharon??) wanted the World Bank or another international third party to take control of the buildings that would be evacuated to ensure that the buildings wouldn't just be taken over and used by terrorist groups. But I guess now they're just demolishing the buildings. Any corrections or further clarification on this by another user is always welcome. If you want, I can try and find some of the articles I read that have mentioned this.

~D

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Sharon is a sellout. He stabbed his people in the back. Some think he did this to show good will, and then righteously smoke the Palestinians if attacks continue. That is trickery as well, and does nothing but harm.
Trickery? Or a well thought out strategy?

For some time now, Isreal has been under pressure to make nice. So they have now, unilaterally, offered land for peace (I know, that's not the 'official' term, but let's be real). The understanding is that the PLO can find a way to control Hamas. Of course, no one sees much chance of that. But if things turn ugly, Isreal now occupies the moral high-ground and can maintain that there will be no further land without more than a simple promise of peace. The ball will be in the Palistinians' court.

The Isrealis are looking for political cover on this one. If they are continually attacked, from land they give up, who will be able to make a case for them giving up more land - to only be attacked from that land too?

[edit on 26-8-2005 by Stone Mason]

[edit on 26-8-2005 by Stone Mason]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Flyin high quote: I wonder how long it will be until Palistine decides it's hungry for more Jewish land.

Don't you mean , until they ask for their own land back off the thieves that have stolen it. For thousands of years the Palestinians have lived there until the Jews decided to create and played parts in the funding of two world wars at the cost of millions of lives as part of there agenda to create Israel and then you talk about them being hungry for a little more land.

You make me sick!

No offense to anyone in particular

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The Palestinians just want a complete removal of Isreal (Jews) from Palestine.

The pullout only fueled more violence and hope. IMO

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Good fails evil cheats
Flyin high quote: I wonder how long it will be until Palistine decides it's hungry for more Jewish land.

Don't you mean , until they ask for their own land back off the thieves that have stolen it. For thousands of years the Palestinians have lived there until the Jews decided to create and played parts in the funding of two world wars at the cost of millions of lives as part of there agenda to create Israel and then you talk about them being hungry for a little more land.

You make me sick!

No offense to anyone in particular

Holy smokes, suddenly I now believe Adolf Hitler is still alive!

You comment was a bit harsh.

[edit on 27-8-2005 by evanfitz]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I think it sets the wrong precedent, the Israelis were attacked and they WON the territories...they need them for security. The radicals are already foaming at the mouth waiting to launch rockets into greater Israel. All at Sharon's doing.

Its a sellout......by I fear it was mandated by Washington.

Think of it this way, when the peace does not come, then the Israelis can remove ALL the people from there and take it by force.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   

their agenda to create Israel... all they wanted was their land back. compare it to the Spanish reconquering the Iberian penninsula from the Moors, Eastern Europe breaking apart from USSR, and all other groups of people wanting their land and country back. Its not like the Israelis all thieved their way into getting a Jewish state in Palestine. Palestine didnt even exist until after the Romans sent the Jewish people into Exile after a revolt.

Funding two world wars... how did a nonexistant state fund the first world war... one that erupted from Germany's constant show of military might, France wanting its territory back, Ferdinand being assassinated by Serbian nationalists in the "powder keg of europe," and countless other contributing factors that do not even relate to people of the Jewish Faith? On the second world war... how did they fund that war in hope of getting a state in the middle east. They were butchered bfor the sake of a "pure race", killed because of their beliefs, killed because Hitler needed a way to get to power; one he found by telling the German people that Jewish businessmen had robbed Germany and caused them to surrender in the first world war. I really dont see any truth in your arguement... maybe u just like spreading bs? dear god.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The suicide bombings and attacks will stop for a short period of time, but not to long after they will continue again, as this will only make the palestinians happy for a small amount of time before they want more, as you see, to them all the land is theres and they will not stop until they have it all, and the isrealis are gone or dead, this fight will continue, until the other side is destroyed, Sharon made a big mistake by giving up what isreal had control of.. now not only are the palestinians his enemy, but so are some of his own people, Good job sharon, your a smart guy.

[edit on 27-8-2005 by C0le]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
The proof of this is to be found in the Jews' words themselves: the Romanian Jew Marcus Ravage, who said, 'We are behind all of your wars, and the first war [apparently meaning WWI] broke out in order to establish our domination over the world,' and the Jew Oscal Levy [sic; Oscar Levy] said: 'The Jews are at the root of capitalism and communism. We are the ones who invented the story of a 'chosen people' and we established ourselves as saviors of the world, and we are the ones who take pride in the fact that the Messiah will be from among us. Today we do nothing but disseminate corruption in the world; we obliterate and destroy the world. We are the ones who promised to lead you to the Garden of Eden and to happiness, but in fact we have led you to a new hell.

WAS HITLER A ROTHSCHILD?
Official history is merely a veil to hide the truth of what really happened. When the veil is lifted, again and again we see that not only is the official version not true, it is often 100% wrong.

Take the Rothschilds, the bloodline formerly known, among other names, as the Bauers, one of the most notorious black occult bloodlines of Middle Ages Germany. It became known as Rothschild (red-shield or rotes-schild in German) in the 18th century when a financial dynasty was founded in Frankfurt by Mayer Amschel Rothschild working in league with the Illuminati House of Hesse and others. They took their name from the red shield or hexagram/Star of David on the front of their house in Frankfurt. The Star of David or Seal of Solomon is an ancient esoteric symbol and only became associated with Jewish people after the Rothschilds adopted it for themselves. It has absolutely no connection to "David" or "Solomon", as Jewish historical sources confirm.

Guy de Rothschild, of the French House, heads this bloodline dynasty today. He is one of the most grotesque exponents of trauma-based mind control, indeed the top man according to many of those who have suffered mercilessly under his torture. I am always loath to use the world evil, but if evil is the reverse of live, Guy de Rothschild is thoroughly evil. He stands for the opposite of life. He has been personally responsible for the torture and death of millions of children and adults, either directly or through those he controls. He conducts satanic rituals, as all these bloodlines have always done, and goodness knows how many human sacrifices he has been involved in.

If what I am saying is wrong, Guy de Rothschild, then take me to court and lets reveal the evidence. You are a multi-billionaire and you control the courts and the media. I have next to nothing. I should, therefore, be a pushover. So come on, Mr. Rothschild, lets have you. Lets take these claims into the public arena and have you and me in the witness box. Make my day.

Already I can hear the clamor gathering to condemn me as "anti-semitic" because the Rothschilds claim to be "Jewish." Organisations like the Anti-Defamation League and B'nai B'rith have already made strenuous efforts to label me in this way for exposing the Rothschilds. How funny then that both organisations were created by, and continue to be bankrolled by, the Rothschilds. Just a co-incidence, nothing to worry about. B'nai Brith means, appropriately, "Sons of the Alliance" and was established by the Rothschilds in 1843 as an intelligence arm and to defame and destroy legitimate researchers with the label "anti semitic." Many of their speakers openly supported slavery during the American Civil War and today they seek to condemn some black leaders as "anti-semitic" or "racist! Every year, the Anti Defamation League award their "Torch of Liberty" (the classic Illuminati symbol) to the person they believe has served their cause the most. One year they gave it to Morris Dalitz, an intimate of the notorious Meyer Lansky crime syndicate which terrorised America. Perfect choice.

Of course, the strength of feeling that fans the flames of condemnation against anyone dubbed "anti-semitic" today is the sickening persecution of Jewish people by the Nazis of Adolf Hitler. To expose or question the actions of the Rothschilds or any other Jewish person or organisation is to be called a "nazi" and "anti-semitic", that all-encompassing label which has discredited so many researchers and stopped them having the opportunity to speak in public because of protest by unthinking robot radicals and the refusal of venues to host their meetings.

Adolf Hitler and the Nazis were created and funded by…the Rothschilds. It was they who arranged for Hitler to come to power through the Illuminati secret societies in Germany like the Thule Society and the Vril Society which they created through their German networks; it was the Rothschilds who funded Hitler through the Bank of England and other British and American sources like the Rothschild's Kuhn, Loeb, bank which also funded the Russian Revolution.

The very heart of Hitler's war machine was the chemical giant, I.G. Farben, which had an American arm that was controlled by the Rothschilds through their lackeys, the Warburgs. Paul Warburg, who manipulated into existence the privately-owned "central bank" of America, the Federal Reserve, in 1913, was on the board of American I.G. Indeed Hitler's I.G. Farben, which ran the slave labour camp at Auchwitz, was, in reality, a division of Standard Oil, officially owned by the Rockefellers, but in truth the Rockefeller empire was funded into existence by…the Rothschilds. The Rothschilds also owned the German news agencies during both World Wars and thus controlled the flow of "information" to Germans and the outside world. Incidentally, when Allied troops entered Germany they found that the I.G. Farben factories, the very core of Hitler's war operation, had not been hit by the mass bombing and neither had Ford factories - another Illuminati supporter of Hitler. Other factories nearby had been demolished by bombing raids.

So the force behind Adolf Hitler, on behalf of the Illuminati, was the House of Rothschild, this "Jewish" bloodline which claims to support and protect the Jewish faith and people. In fact they use and sickeningly abuse the Jewish people for their own horrific ends. The Rothschilds, like the Illuminati in general, treat the mass of the Jewish people with utter contempt. They are, like the rest of the global population, just cattle to be used to advance the agenda of global control and mastery by a network of interbreeding bloodlines, impregnated with a reptilian genetic code, and known to researchers as the Illuminati.

It goes on and on and on..........................

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Fascinating post, but a bit off topic. You should start a thread on the Hitler-Rothschild connection in the SS or NWO forum. You seem to have a lot of information on the web of international connections that is controlling society. I'd be interested to read more about it.

My views on the Gaza Pullout are on the link below. The fiorst thing I saw in the news this morning was a Palestinian car-bomb story, so nothing has really changed but the boundaries, and that may be temporary.

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   

WAS HITLER A ROTHSCHILD?

you forgot to provide your source.

David Icke often has good insights into UFOs and the rest, then ruins it by being completely smug and paranoid in his anti-Semitisim...

[edit on 28-8-2005 by Riwka]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
In fact i think it's quite the opposite. Everything he says is logical and beliveable until he starts talking about shapeshifting reptiles. I think he's mislead here. Him or me do not have anything against jewish people only the powers that control them. I think he makes that pretty clear don't you.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

impregnated with a reptilian genetic code, and known to researchers as the Illuminati.

It goes on and on and on..........................

Had me until this point........

Sorry I do not believe that......

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Gaza pullout? I don't care one way or another, it's in the mid-east, it's their problem not mine.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
In my opinion, Sharon is no fool...he has the experience of war planning behind him and is as sharp as a razor.
By giving up the Gaza, he has laid before Hamas the opportunity to do some damage from a 'safe' strategical position.

I'm thinking it is like a chess game, which the Arab world understands very well...giving up positions to allow an attack which ultimately will give Israel the mandate to retaliate on a much larger scale.

... self fulfilled prophecy and the plains of Armageddon.

[edit on 28-8-2005 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Groupies:

Ariel Sharon seems to have abandoned some of his ultra right wing racist rhetoric this year and caved into pressure from the Bush Administration and the US State Dept over the timetable for the Gaza pullout---it seems to me probably because he and his cronies are convinced that a very very very teeny Palestinian "state" with Gaza city as their "capitol" would be their idea of a "solution to the Palestinian problem" by pretending to make "concessions" in accordance with the spirit of Oslo---and would have been considered a better alternative than having to make 3.5 million Palestinians eventually becoming "full voting Israeli Citizens" when it is a fact that the Palestinian population is multiplying nearly 4 times as fast when compared to the Israeli Jewish population, i.e. in terms of human live birth rate.

He and his ilk know that in 20 years, if there is no physical "Palestinian state" (however tiny) with some kind of physical borders, (even if these borders would be controlled by the IDF) then Israel will have a Palestinian MAJORITY in the Knesset, and there will no longer be "a Jewish State" to speak of in any real sense.

He also declared his intent (rhetoric or not, it stings) to invade Gaza whenever he felt the urge come upon him, and will devise excuses to keep tanks on the borders with "legal Israel".

What the future of the WEST BANK will be, is another matter (especially if one includes all the racist apartheid Jewish settlements surrounding East Jerusalem): it should be veddddddy interesting to see if he dis-mantles any of the existing larger West Bank apartheid settlements after Gaza is cleaned up...if it ever will be.

I would have to say that, looking at the big picure, Sharon seems to have chosen what he thought was the "lesser of two evils", while at the same time throwing a bone to the Bush administration (still financing their bankrupt economy with American billion$$$ every month) and don't forget for a moment that the Bush family and the state dept in the US also dances cheek to cheek with Saudi Arabia (who are also Sunni-Muslims like the Palestinian population majority in Palestine).

Actually by wiping out the apartheid Jewish squatter "settlements" in Gaza, he is actually (in fact) making the Israeli Army/IDF's job easier to mow Gaza down at will, and as soon as the Mossad devises some pretext of violence, the probably result is that there will again be a full out war in the name of "retribution" or "ridding the land of terrorists", in other words, the broken record is still going to be playing 5 years from now, and 10 years from now, and 20 years from now until there arises a leader who will stop promulgating the outdated idea of preserving a racist "Jewish state" (cf: Hitler's "Aryan State") and take steps to make the Palestinian people full equals with the Israelis economically, politically and socially.

Sharon's past policies of economic starvation (can you say "Buntas"?) against the Palestinian civilian population has clearly not worked, and has only contributed to the class struggles between the two groups, who are drifting further and further apart as long as there is a single racist checkpoint in existence...

We will watch...and wait.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join