It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult Society Pursuing an Occult Agenda to Divide America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a video presentation done by Jordan Maxwell

Jordan Maxwell: Which brings me now to the Masonic Lodges in South of Germany. And their connections with the French Revolution, and there's a tremendous amount of information on that subject, but I won't get into it today. Suffice it to say, that there was a tremendous amount of Freemasonic activity in the French Revolution, Mexican Revolution, American Revolution, in all other Revolutions going on throughout the world. There is many many connections between Freemasons in Government, in Banking, in Fraternal Orders, operating and working together. And while our people are going into at this time the middle east we are not aware of the fact that what is going on is in the middle east is a war between Secret Societies, Factions, Occult movements, has nothing whatsoever to do with oil, has nothing whatsoever to do with a conflict that America should be concerned with. It has to do with some very old and ancient Freemasonic folklore.

EDIT by: Springer
ATS Does NOT Allow copy and paste posting, the member needs to paste the FIRST paragraph and then post a link to the content on the Author's web site.

[edit on 8-25-2005 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
George Washington was a FM so why would he have a problem with them? Stange video though.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
ATS Does NOT Allow copy and paste posting, the member needs to paste the FIRST paragraph and then post a link to the content on the Author's web site.

Whoa. Bummer for you, dude.

Listen, you actually had my attention that time, at least this was one I hadn't seen ripped to shreds yet.

*shrugs* Whaddya do?

You might want to post links to what you had for the content of that enourmous post you just made, rather than Jordan Maxwell's home page.

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

Whoa. Bummer for you, dude.

Listen, you actually had my attention that time, at least this was one I hadn't seen ripped to shreds yet.

*shrugs* Whaddya do?

You might want to post links to what you had for the content of that enourmous post you just made, rather than Jordan Maxwell's home page.

Just a thought.

This is ridiculous. It wasn't "enourmous", it was exactly three paragraphs in total, and a few pictures with a short description, what's wrong with that?

Well, the content is from the video, you won't find it on his website. You won't find it anywhere.

It wasn't a copy and paste, I actually had to type out everything Maxwell was saying in the video. Are you telling me I wasted an hour on this? For nothing?

[edit on 25-8-2005 by eudaimonia]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

It wasn't a copy and paste, I actually had to type out everything Maxwell was saying in the video. Are you telling me I wasted an hour on this? For nothing?

Looks that way.

Like I said, bummer.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Well, the content is from the video, you won't find it on his website. You won't find it anywhere.

Whether by a swipe of the mouse, or by transcribing, it's the same thing... Look at the beginning of the video, there's a copyright warning, read the fine print... ATS would be liable for you posting copyrighted material, especially when it's being sold by someone like Jordan Maxwell (I can see it now, don't bother buying the video... Read it on ATS...)

new topics

top topics

join