It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we the conspirators ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Why is it that most conspiracies evolve within the United States ? No mater how big that circle get's, it alway's seems to boomerang right back to America at a 9-1 ratio. Europe or the Middle East as well as Aisia have been tossed in the blender, but at the end of the day it's alway's America who has tricked or forced the world to supposedly go " our way ". How can the CIA trick the whole world ? If they really can trick the whole world, then don't they ( the world ) deserve to be tricked ? Some of the posters here seem to regard the world as a bunch of Hobbit's who lived in harmony until we ruined it with a Wal-Mart and so on. These same posters alway's exclude themselves from the capers and suggest they are the warning bell. These creative warning's usually evolve within the snug homes of conspiracyland AMERICA. Until proven true all conspiracies should be called IMAGINATORS.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I am not sure there are any facts that show the US is the heartland for conspiracy theories. I think the UK puts out some as well. Perhaps the average American has too much webtime on their hands and quite the imagination. They say we are dreamers, guess some of us like to turn dreams into the next Tom Clancy movie.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLUBBER". How can the CIA trick the whole world ? If they really can trick the whole world, then don't they ( the world ) deserve to be tricked ?

What kind ot thinking is this? I guess if somebody breaks into your parents house and steals all the good stuff, they must have deserved it.

If the KGB or mossad or MI5 tricks the USA, did we deserve it?

If somebody can pull a gun on you and rob you. I guess you deserved it because you couldn't defend yourself.

This type of thinking is a bit shortsided don't you think?

Conspiracies can start anywhere and affect anyone. All the way from the watercooler to the highest levels of government.

They could be watching you. Waiting for you to make a mistake. What's that noise on your phone? You must be careful, very careful!

[edit on 23-8-2005 by whaaa]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Now that the USSR has sunk we never hear of the evil KGB anymore. Now it's CIA 24-7. It's as if we don't know what to do now that we have won the cold war, so we have turned against ourselves and we wonder aloud about how we have harmed the world. China will probably become the next superpower because they don't spend every second condeming themselves for existing on the globe. If they get hit by the terrorists the terrorist will have sudden memories of what Khan was all about. The Middle East remembers the " Devils Horsemen " very well. One thing is for sure, I am sick of 50-70 year old ex-hippies from America mocking America or trying to re-live the 60's through the youth of America. We are good people and I'm sick of all of the moaning from the used-up 60's and 70's crowed. They think this country has somehow been built only for them to voice their boring dribble and nothing else.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I am not sure I am following you here. I do not think America is getting down on itself but rather is not pleased with current events. Throughout history countries go through times when we all seem happy and when we don't. I also do not think the folks of the 60's and 70's are the central cause of anything.

You can still love your country but not like the way it is run. This is what makes democracy what it is, the right to choose and speak up.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLUBBERor
, I am sick of 50-70 year old ex-hippies from America mocking America or trying to re-live the 60's through the youth of America. We are good people and I'm sick of all of the moaning from the used-up 60's and 70's crowed. They think this country has somehow been built only for them to voice their boring dribble and nothing else.

Son, consider this; it's the used up 50-70 crowd that went to work, paid their taxes, fought the wars and died to make this country what it is today.
That developed the www. so you can come on this forum and tell us how sick of us you are. BTW I'm not an ex-hippie. Im still a hippie and the last thing I want to do is live my life thru American youth!!

Apparently you have a problem with people expressing their opinions if it is different than yours. TOUGH!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
we are not the conspirators. that's silly. the conspirators are globalists. nwo "theories" require a global conspiracy. only newbie conpiracy observers would claim the states as the hub of global totalitarianism. it is just one cog in the mighty wheel.
the carslyle group, the bildebergers and the council on foriegn relations are the core conspirators.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLUBBER
How can the CIA trick the whole world ? If they really can trick the whole world, then don't they ( the world ) deserve to be tricked ?

If a girl gets raped, does she deserve it because the rapist can get away with it?

Sounds stupid doesn't it. And what your saying is that if America can get away with it, then it is ok. I'm sure then that if your government started a genocide on jews, arabs or any other minority, then you would be fine with that because there was nobody stopping them? hmmm?

Azi

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Oh, they're there. But I know that they don't control EVERY FREAKING ASPECT OF OUR LIVES as some people believe. No one's watching what i'm typing now in order to use it in a political way! There juat aren't enough people! The Illuminati (or whomever you want to refer to in this instance) doesn't have that many resources! To watch every single person! That's just stupid!

And I like that there is nothing to fear but fear itself sort of thinking. Is our fear of this global conspiracy going to cause one in itself? A good example is the UN. What if we become obsessed with UN corruption so much that we overthrow it, only to replace it with something truly corrupt? That, is the way it will happen.

>Azi

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azi
No one's watching what i'm typing now in order to use it in a political way! There juat aren't enough people! The Illuminati (or whomever you want to refer to in this instance) doesn't have that many resources! To watch every single person! That's just stupid!
>Azi

firstly, they don't need to track people. only memes need be controlled.
secondly, there is reputedly a supercomputer that can track all web traffic. it is called the b.e.a.s.t., and it is in brussels. only flagged individuals need be analysed by humans.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo

Originally posted by BLUBBER
How can the CIA trick the whole world ? If they really can trick the whole world, then don't they ( the world ) deserve to be tricked ?

If a girl gets raped, does she deserve it because the rapist can get away with it?

Sounds stupid doesn't it. And what your saying is that if America can get away with it, then it is ok. I'm sure then that if your government started a genocide on jews, arabs or any other minority, then you would be fine with that because there was nobody stopping them? hmmm?

I agree cargo,

It is like saying that a woman was raped and perhaps it was the clothing she wore...

Conspiring is a broad term that can be taken in many ways. I say that speaking out in a forum like this is not conspiracy. Just good old fashioned freedom of speech.

When any Government agency tricks the public it is a abomination of power. Of course that is what is is all about isn't it. POWER.

That is what our illustrious President is trying to attain. George wants to hold on to Iraq. When he puts his own country at risk. Help should begin at home. We have enough atrocities going on here.

But hey George would have you believe that the war is over in Iraq and that we are just there in military presence to maintain order.

Send our families home. We need them all here in there own country.

IMO this is free speech at its greatest. No conspiracy here!

top topics

join