It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold Schwarznegger = 3rd AntiChrist and the NWO Connections

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
thread bump up 6.

no need for this post, just bumpign it back up

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think most of you know that Europeans are very different. One of the most different tribes in Europe are the Austrians. Since they lost their Emperor, most of them are suffering on a vast inferiority complex ("Minderwertigkeitskomplex") (consult your local (preferably Jewish) psychiatrist if you don't know). Austrian people are the most depressed people after Finish people, but they are not able to just drown it in alcohol but have to talk about it endlessly or just work it out in strange ways, like (as you already guessed) Adolf Hitler did. Since in the 1920's there were no gyms in Austria (presumably a later American invention), Hitler just had to bring some doom over Europe to work out his complex, otherwise there would have been a terrible long and expensive therapy (maybe even with some of those Jewish therapists!!!)
So, what to make about an actor with that same problem? Since America thinks of Herself (Hisself? Itself?) as the power of the world, where would somebody go to cure his complex? (...)
To be the leader over there would show those nerds in math classes who is THE ONE. And isn't that just a Jesus Complex? (after reaching that goal, of course). Allright, not really, because Jesus suffered some more physical injuries. But didn't Arnold suffer enough in his movies? And aren't movies or pictures enough to convince us?
To be honest: I don't think Arnold is the Antichrist, I just think he is one of HIS representations. Think hard: Aren't you the Antichrist? Or your neighbour? I think all of us together, we are. The way we live today is definitely not Christian. So if you're concerned about that, try to love people, and try to make their lives more easy. Otherwise we're doomed.

[edit on 23-8-2005 by new_falcon_XXI]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
*Took out stupid comment*

[edit on 24-8-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
You know, this thread isn't a priority, if people want to post on this thread, then they will, you don't have to force it on us.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolence5000

Originally posted by Frosty
I still have yet to hear why we here in America should judge a man based upon who his father is. I mean, why not just riddicule David Duke's son no matter if he turns out racist or not?

I still have yet to hear what is wrong with totalitarianism or a single state that many are refering to, any explanation, or is this more widespread phobia?

It's Communism to the 10th power, except even the communism perks are done away with. But the government watches every step, every move. you can't do anything without their consent, you can't speak unless spoken to, when they say sit down you say "In which seat?" Don't dumb this down, it's going to be 10 times worse than any man could ever describe it. These are just words, living it is going to be hell...

Copmmunism is an economic structure, totalitarianism is government. Capitalism could thrive with a dictator running the government.

Is this NWO thing about economics, government or am I jsut missing the poitn?

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Is this NWO thing about economics, government or am I jsut missing the poitn?

It's about all of them, you're not missing the point. The NWO is such a general term that it is pretty meaningless. The NWO can mean: reptilians, Illuminati, The Chinese, Reptilian Chinese, The Brotherhood of Ohm, the rich families of the US, the Greys, Hilary Clinton, The Motion Picture Association of America, George Bush and friends, Corporations, The Knights Templar, The Church of the Poisened Mind, Chemtrails, NASA and so on...

Or any of the above combined in any way you would like.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Thread bump up 7.

NWO is the richest of the rich, all the Ted Turner and Rupert Mudochs of every industry. All the powerful families (The Black Nobility), forming a one-world government for ultimate control of every aspect. This sounds kind of odd, like a bad plot in a 60s bond movie of a villain wanting control of the world, but as Willam Cooper said It doesn't matter what we believe, it matters what they believe and what they believe will affect us.

It's chess...

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Thread Bump 9.

Someone comment

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I've def. heard of arnold being on the list of the 3rd anti-christ......do i think it's him? well his dad was a SS officer austrian.....it's hard to say....the LIST has a bunch of people on it....whom could be or could not be...may be someone no one really knows, or someone hiding in the dark......i'm sure we'll get more hints as time passes my friends.....

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Withdrawn_Depression
It was said that the anti-christ had no desire for women. So that means he(the anti-christ) is either gay or selibet.

Is it Michael Jackson?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Withdrawn_Depression

where in the bible does it say the antichrist does not like women?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join