It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold Schwarznegger = 3rd AntiChrist and the NWO Connections

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Arnold is the perfect antichrist. I'm not sure if you read Alex Jone's Arnold's exposed sight and well, just know about Schwarznegger's real past, but he is really not that nice of a guy. That's an understatement. His recent induction into the Bohemian Grove is even worse.

He's often dreamed of ruling over people. As quoted numerously.

He's of European descent, people love him, he loves the idea of one-state, he hides behind righteousness, his father was a Nazi SS. He is also a rags-to-riches story, which people eat up. From zero to hero.

He definitely has the name power to get any office he wants, that's the only reason he got Governor of California (and some help of his new found Satanic cult friends).

Even the translation of his last name is odd. It means Black Plowman. gonna plow right over the world people. We've been made to think the antichrist is someone liek Saddam hussein or osama bin laden. No, these people are hated. The Antichrist will be the most suave, subtly deceitful person imaginable. That's how he'll rally people. Not many people will rally for bin LAden, hussein, or even George Bush (thus that's why Bush can't be the antichrist). I've heard things of the antichrist will have to fill a certain criteria, like born of the east, roots of Egypt or soemthing (don't quote me on that, I don't know, just making a point).

They are trying to amend the Constitution so that foreign-born men can run for American president! I'd rather see hillary clinton in office before I see the Terminator, the roid-using, bucket of testosterone telling our guns, artillery, and ICBMs where to go.

Just want some opinions. I actually want to know if anyone has heard about the criteria, from the Christian standpoint, of the third and final antichrist and where he's supposed to originate, his life, etc.

I do know one thing. I am 100% sure that the AntiChrist is in existence today and walks among us. and is slowly working his way to the top to start the NWO.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
What about the number 666 who is going to try to shove that in there

I dunno it could be a possibilty, but he hasn't really rallied anyone, he is not that amazing in peoples eyes. When I talk to my friends on the East coast they could care less about him. He is also not worked on a one world currency, he has yet to do anything about Religion. So really I wouldn't worry too much about him. I would also like it if you could prove that he has satanic connections.

Even the translation of his last name is odd. It means Black Plowman. gonna plow right over the world people.

That was funny to me, my last name translates into my screen name The_Final does that mean I am the last person on Earth??? Or that any of my fore fathers were the last people....no. Just like how Arnold forefathers didn't plow over the world. So I doubt that there is any deeper meaning in the meaning of his last name.

Christian standpoint, of the third and final antichrist

From what I recall there is only suppose to be one...and he is also suppose to be like a Christ figure. Arnold hasn't tried to be a Christ figure at all.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Now what would be really funny is if you're the Anti-Christ and you're just trying to pass off Arnie as the fall-guy.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It was said that the anti-christ had no desire for women. So that means he(the anti-christ) is either gay or selibet.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Withdrawn_Depression
It was said that the anti-christ had no desire for women.

Where?

This is news to me, do you have anything to back this up?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Ok, hold on I'll try to find it. Im kinda new so I don't know how this works

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Ok, hold on I'll try to find it. Im kinda new so I don't know how this works

No Problem

This would defiantly rule out Arnie

By the way welcome to the board

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

TextThe Bible even gives some clues about his personal characteristics. The prophet Daniel wrote that the Antichrist "does not regard the desire of women." This could imply that he is either celibate or a homosexual.

www.countdown.org...

Sorry it took so long.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

This would defiantly rule out Arnie

Yea it would, behaviour like that doesn't seem Christ-like either. I breifly went through some stuff on the anti christ that I found using google, and I don't see any bible passages indicating such behaviour as not wanting women.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
While I was trying to find the link, I found an article about someone saying Gary Coleman was the anti-christ.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

We've been made to think the antichrist is someone liek Saddam hussein or osama bin laden. No, these people are hated. The Antichrist will be the most suave, subtly deceitful person imaginable. That's how he'll rally people. Not many people will rally for bin LAden, hussein, or even George Bush (thus that's why Bush can't be the antichrist).

I agree with you there the antichrist would not be someone that will be hated his job will be to make the world love him. I don't know about the antichrist being gay or anything like that but I'm sure once he comes the mainstream media would be all over him praising him and stuff. Arnie scares me though with all his nazi praise and him wanting to be the king of the world.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

While I was trying to find the link, I found an article about someone saying Gary Coleman was the anti-christ.

Haha when I typed in " The Anti Christ Doesn't Like Women" the first link is David Hasselhoff is the AntiChrist
I can seem to turn up anything that would say that the Anti Christ doesn't like women. So unless someone can find information on it I seem to have no other choice but to believe this to be false.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I already posted the link.

www.countdown.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I already posted the link.

www.countdown.org...

Sorry bout that, I posted to quickly and I guess I forgot to look up to see if anyone posted while I was typing. I will search through Daniel since this doesn't provide a chapter or verse. Its not that I don't believe the site, its just I would like to see how the interpretted the line

Actually I have to run off to Water Polo practice I will search when I get back, but if someone else would like to heres a link. Daniel

[edit on 22-8-2005 by The_Final]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Sorry bout that, I posted to quickly and I guess I forgot to look up to see if anyone posted while I was typing. I will search through Daniel since this doesn't provide a chapter or verse. Its not that I don't believe the site, its just I would like to see how the interpretted the line

It's okay. I wasn't sure to believe the site either, sense it was the only one with the information.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
yeah, I've always wondered why and how Hitler was able to cause the damage he did. We can see it now, because he's portrayed in an evil light. But during his time, it was very subtle and unnoticeable. He was kissing babies, shaking hands, preached unity, etc. I finally see now that the antichrist might be harder to spot out that I thought. I mean, people have secrets, we have to get in the mindset that people have lives that we don't see. The Ku Klux Klan didn't wear their white robes and hoods all day and to work. Normal guys like anyone. When i think though, many of you are right, Arnold isn't really professing Christianity. but then again, was the antichrist supposed to be? he was more for just forgetting religion altogether and let him lead us to mental clarity and understanding. I have never heard that the antichrist was supposed to be gay either.

Oh, for a few posts above, asking for the Satanic connection for Schwarnegger, you have to go Limewire (or if u r an honest Joe, u can buy), and get Martial Law 911 from Alex Jones. It's an EXCELLENT video, exposes alot of stuff, even exposes Michael Moore in how he actually made Bush look better than he really is. Well, on the 3rd part of the tape, after Bergen, presidential advisor for the last like 4 presidents, is questioned about Bohemian Grove, it gets into an Arnold spill and shows how he has been to Bohemian Grove. I can't quote, but he says something that he's been recently initiated into it.

u can also go to arnoldexposed dot com, says some stuff there. I am a cross-reference checker, If i see a quote, i try to check at least 3 other sources for verification, everything is true that I have checked on there, his quotes, outward racism, etc.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Bump up.

someone post something, I need some more information.

I think i messed up too. I don't think the NWO is necessarily the end of the world, therfore denoting an antichrist

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Bump up 2.

Someone Comment. I'll bump this thread up so much you'd swear i'm having sex with it.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Arnold as the anti christ? hahahahha dont think so. I was on set for the filming of one if his cheesey movies, and we sat there for four hours as he continually messed up the line "I didnt steal it, I own it." So, if he cant get a line that easy right, how do you figure he could deal with being the anti christ?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
lol, that is pretty funny.
maybe the entire world will feel bad for his English, and rally behind him. then he'll become the antichrist

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join