It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Files episode tonight (8/22) !!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
www.historychannel.com...

UFO Files: UFOs and the White House
Monday, August 22 @ 8pm ET

Tune in to the History Channel tonight! Just reading the description of the show, I can't wait to watch this!

The next show will be a new episode as well and airs next Monday (8/29):

UFO Files: When UFOs Arrive
Monday, August 29 @ 8pm ET

[edit on 9-9-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
New UFO files tonight. That' great and unfortunate at the same time for me, as we can't get the History Channel here on Digi Cbl. Have to wait until Discovery Channel buys the rights and that could be many months.

Perhaps you could let us Northerns know a little about the White House end of the show after you see it.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I got Time Warner Digital Cable and we get the History Channel... dont know what ur talking bout :S Anyways thanks for the reminder... I usually get them late, now I can actually seethis one
Hope it's good.

I may be able to record it too for you people who dont got the History Channel

[edit on 22-8-2005 by And1balla2829]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The description of this one sounds really good. And next Monday's episode sounds good as well. The last one was really good. UFO Hunters.

Post your reviews after the show tonight.

[edit on 22-8-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Sounds promising...such as the LA incident in '42, the twice buzzing of DC in '52, statements about BlueBook, Carter's UFO sighting, Reagan's two speeches mentioning ETs, etc.

Should be interesting if they cover even some of those and/or more.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up! I always forget about UFO files. Its nice to know someone's still making a decent UFO show. (sigh) *Pines for the 90's*

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
30 minutes till show time on the east coast!

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. I will watch for sure meshuggah1324. Would have missed this had you not posted. Got it on History Channel now and just waiting for the show here in the east.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
So far the Holloman AFB UFO landing info is very interesting.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I was already to watch this, but thanks for reminding everyone.

So far this has been excellent.

I didn't know so many presidents saw UFO's.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Wow, that was great! I feel disclosure coming around the corner. These shows are just too good and tell and show too much. Dick Cheney pretty much admits in that radio recording that he's been briefed on UFOs and that it's classified so he can't talk about it.

Next Monday night's show looks to be good too! Monday 8/29

A+

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Oh man, that was the best show on UFOs I've ever seen. It even trumped "Out of the Blue". If you didn't see that, be sure to catch it again at 12:00 Eastern.

Now for a few comments... First of all, everyone should watch that clip of President Truman talking about flying saucers. Both I and the other person I was watching the show with simultaneously said "He's lying". It will be immediately obvious to anyone who watches that clip that he was lying....badly. The other thing that struck me was Cheney's response to that UFO researcher asking him about briefings on the subject.

Not to bring politics into this, but it's interesting to see who exactly has been behind the UFO secrecy of the last 40 or so years. It's the same group that's in power now. Its the same...I hate to use this word...cabal that has connections with money, with oil companies, with the intelligence community, and with the military.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I wrote and received a letter from Dick Cheney just before Bush's re-election. He stated that he appreciated hearing my views on UFOs and ETs!

I will keep that letter for ever. I was shocked.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It too bad I cant view this from the internet. I gave up cable/satellite a few
years ago. It is not worth paying for 100 channels when I only want to
watch 1 or 2 of them.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
That was an excellent show.

Originally posted by Flinx
First of all, everyone should watch that clip of President Truman talking about flying saucers. Both I and the other person I was watching the show with simultaneously said "He's lying".

I know what you mean. I've heard that there are people that can tell if someone is lying by facial expressions and the eyes. I would like to hear an analysis on him in that clip.

Not to bring politics into this, but it's interesting to see who exactly has been behind the UFO secrecy of the last 40 or so years. It's the same group that's in power now.

I have always thought that. Everyone thinks the government coverup is over and done, but it's not. Scary, isn't it?

That's why UFO history is important.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I've always known that Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Bush Sr where always the big dogs when it comes to UFOs. It's amazing that all 3 still play an imoportant role. I think it's a "life time" contract type thing. It works better to keep secrets that way. The less people involved, the less secrets get out.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
that cheney statement was HUGE. i mean.......WOW. he basically admitted both being briefed, and that it was a classified matter that he couldn't discuss.

i don't know....maybe i'm putting too much on it, but i've never heard such a noncommittal answer give so much information!

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I was impressed it was one more really great episode of UFO files!

I have to admit I didn't know some of that history involving UFOs and Presidents!

I had never seen that Truman clip before.

It seemed as though he saw that question coming from a mile away! But I thought the most important thing Truman said was , I'm paraphrasing " Every time they met with the Military the UFO subject was discussed!

I mean all this discussion about Truman and UFOs , and secret meetings , and no one mentions to me before at least that Truman admits to UFOs being discussed at every military meeting on T.V. when asked !

He said about UFOs " Oh Yes! We discussed the subject at every conference we had with the Military."

Edit: To me that's amazing! But not unexpected.

I also didn't know that the existence of the Holloman AFB Footage was leaked by military people .

[edit on 22-8-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I have it on authoritative source---personally hearing it from a CIA historian discussing recently declassified material---that some UFO reports which were not explained well by the government many years ago were in fact cover-ups. Cover-ups of classified aircraft. He could discuss U-2 sightings---which surprisngly could in fact look very different from what you suppose and said that they accounted for some "classic" UFO cases.

Presumably there are similar situations now. I feel that there is very likely a classified successor to SR-71 with a delta wing. There may be two different recon craft---a slow speed "big black triangle" flying at low altitude and a high speed black delta with a mission closer to the SR-71s.

Cheney could have been briefed on these.

Cheney's actions however appear to indicate that he is entirely focused on Earthbound issues.

If I were to hear that ET aliens were there and a significant threat, I wouldn't waste resources on Saddam.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Did anyone here record the show? If so can someone convert it to an mpeg or avi file for me?
I get the history channel here, but the UFO special wasn't shown in my area. Funny... seeing as I usually get stuff like that where I live. O well.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join