It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati and The Council on Foreign Relations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I posted the following information on another forum, but I think New World Order is more appropriate for what you're about to learn.

This could turn out to be the most important thing you'll ever read in your life.

Has anyone here heard of this man?

Myron C. Fagan

Here's a short bio:

From that time on Mr. Fagan has devoted all of his time and efforts to writing monthly "NEWS BULLETINS" for "C. E. G." in which he has kept up the fight to alert the American people to the plot to destroy the sovereignty of the United States of America and the ensuing enslavement of the American people in a UNITED NATIONS' "One World Government."

In his sensational recording (this transcript); he reveals the beginning of the One World enslavement plot that was launched two centuries ago by one Adam Weishaupt, an apostate Catholic Priest who; FINANCED BY THE HOUSE OF ROTHSCHILD, created what he called: "THE ILLUMINATI." Mr. Fagan describes (WITH DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE) how this ILLUMINATI became the instrument of the House of Rothschild to achieve a "One World Government" and how every War during the past two centuries was fomented by this ILLUMINATI. He describes how one Jacob H. Schiff was sent to the United States by the Rothschilds to further the ILLUMINATI plot and how Schiff plotted to get control of both the Democratic and the Republican Parties. How Schiff seduced our Congress and our Presidents to achieve control of our entire Money-System and create the Income Tax CANCER and how Schiff and his co-conspirators created the "COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS" to control our elected officials to gradually drive the U.S. into becoming an enslaved unit of a "UNITED NATIONS" One World Government.

In short this Recording (Transcript) is the most interesting and the most horrifying - AND FACTUAL - story of the most sensational plot in the history of the World. Everybody who loves our Country - who loves God - who would save Christianity, WHICH THE ILLUMINATI IS DEDICATED TO DESTROY - who would save our sons from dying on Korean, on Vietnam, on South African, and now on the battlefields of the Middle East, should hear this Recording. There is absolutely no doubt that anyone who DOES hear (read) this amazing story will join in the fight to save our Country and our Nation's Youth.

If you want to read that transcript in it's entirety with additional media that supports this "Plot" please click here:

eudaimonia.typepad.com...

I'd like to hear your comments.

[edit on 21-8-2005 by eudaimonia]

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yes i've heard of him i also download some of his stuff about the Illuminati very intresting.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Poor Illuminati

A poem for the children of light that walk in darkness

[edit on 21-8-2005 by magnito_student]

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

[snip]"COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS" to control our elected officials to gradually drive the U.S. into becoming an enslaved unit of a "UNITED NATIONS" One World Government.

The U.S. pursued forty supporting nations prior to the Iraq invasion in direct anticipation of U.N. adversity to the move. The U.S. has actually been scoring points against the U.N. in other areas as well, especially with human rights in light of the Gitmo Bay charade.

So I contend that your logic is flawed in some areas.....though keep in mind that I agree with the overall theme of your post, it has basic problems.

Such as the hellbent destruction of the Catholic Church by the "Illuminati."

Religion in general is a very important ingredient for mass consumption.....it's also a hotpoint and meant to get people involved in an idea that most people do not understand.

You may be on the right track, the CFR is what drew me to this thread...

But some of the details need to be re-worked......

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The CFR members were instrumental in creating the United Nations, and have used the United Nations in its pursuit to destroy national sovereignty and minimize the concept of individual rights and liberties. It is impossible to separate the creation of the United Nations from the CFR, and the work of later CFR members within the United Nations framework is clearly that of Globalists who have no allegiance to their own nations or anything but their own globalist agenda.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The CFR is just an independant group tho, they're not part of the government. Its a group that makes its own statements and recommendations and publishes its own journal on policy. Its, at best/worst, an advisory group.

top topics

join