It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Walken for President? (from ATSNN)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Whisperings have been making their way across the Internet stating that Christopher Walken is making a bid for President in 2008. What started off as something that seemed crazy enough to be true, has since been found to be a hoax.

www.latimes.com
A claim that Walken had launched a campaign for the White House caused a stir as it made the Internet rounds in recent days, fueled by a sophisticated website (www.walken2008.com) that lists a campaign platform, testimonials and bits of purported Walken wisdom intended to carry him far with voters in red and blue states.

Only, it's all a joke.

Walken's representatives say they aren't sure who masterminded the website but speculate that it might have been prompted by Walken's latest film, "Wedding Crashers," a hit comedy starring Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn. In it, Walken plays the U.S. secretary of the Treasury.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Even with this being a hoax, the speculation that could be had with this is wonderful. Imagine Christopher Walken at an international peace treaty dinner, when all of a sudden, he starts on some diatribe about a watch he smuggled home from Vietnam.

It's almost too bad that it's a hoax. It'd be interesting to see him run, just to see what kind of field day the media would have with it.

Related News Links:
www.walken2008.com

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think he would look pretty darn smart in the oval office. I wish he did do it, he looks a wee bit evil though doesnt he?

Presidents are supposed to hide their evil qualities.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I love him! I'd vote for him. Go Christopher!

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Better Him then Governor SchwartzeNegger!

GET DAUN!

Check This!

Walken 2008 - Official Website

OH, I see you already found it....DOH!

[edit on 20/8/05 by Souljah]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I think he would look pretty darn smart in the oval office. I wish he did do it, he looks a wee bit evil though doesnt he?

Presidents are supposed to hide their evil qualities.

Christopher Walken has made a career out of looking evil!

I doubt he'd make it very far even if he did run, though. He's very much one of those actors that has a very love him or hate him air about him. There's very few people that just think he's "alright."

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I think hes great, if I was over the pond with you guys I would definatel vote for him, unless Miss World was running, different story then!

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
No country in the world would mess with us if he was in office

Its interesting but I would need to hear his view on the issues before voting for him (if he is running as a Libertarian he got my vote)

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
He'd make a great showbiz Pres

His staccato and monotone diatribes would be something to behold, especially coming from the oval office.

He's also a pretty great dancer. Beats Clinton and his sax if you ask me

Edit: Sorry couldnt resist the photoshopping

[edit on 20/8/05 by subz]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think he would make a great president. Go for it!!!

You have my vote.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Yea - when in doubt just remember the Scene from True Romance when Dennis Hopper says to him that Italians were "spawned by Ni**ers and Christopher just become really PISSED individual!

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well I voted no because it's a hoax and not news...I'd probably vote for Oprah before this guy anyway.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
THis thread

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Well I voted no because it's a hoax and not news...I'd probably vote for Oprah before this guy anyway.

Actually, it's a news article debunking a hoax.

As far as voting for him, I don't think anyone will be, because he's not running.

By the way, Subz, that is one GREAT photo!

[edit on 20-8-2005 by obsidian468]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Great Work subz!

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
He WAS cleared from Natalie Woods murder, wasnt he?

Nevertheless, he will make a fine president. Not only is he a good actor but the fact that he sends chills down peoples back will qualify him. I have the utmost respect for him, and i wouldnt mess with him either.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Awesome job subz, although, if I may, I think there'd be less of a pause between "fellow" and "americans."

I've always doubted this, the guy's got no credentials, but he'd totally intimdate the rest of the world into submission. He's that "Army of One" we always hear about!

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
lol guys people would definately listen to THAT POTUS!

Good point Amory! Fixed

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
To bad its a hoax

can you imagine him as President, Denero as VP Joe Peschi as sectary of defense and Dennis Hopper as head of homeland securty?

Gives me chills just thinking about it.

[edit on 20-8-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Joe Pesci for SoD Bro? How about Michael Clark Duncan?

[edit on 20-8-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Joe Pesci for SoD Bro? How about Michael Clark Duncan?

I am crazy and I wouldn't argue with Joe.

He would straighten out the middle east in a weekend

Mike can be the UN ambassador

[edit on 20-8-2005 by Amuk]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join