It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the problem?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Why do so many people find it so hard to believe that people other than our government or it's affiliated agencies are behind atrocities?

It's mighty weird that so many people will attack their own people and defend others than have even been proven to be at fault.

I've had the misfortune of meeting a lot of unpleasant people in the past, all foreign to the UK and none of them worked for the government or liked them and they had a complete disregard for this country, it's principles, it's people and even each other!
If the UK or United States government 'condones terrorism by attacking other countries' why is it so difficult to imagine they do the same?

It strikes me that every time there is an incident it's 'always the NWO taking over' - so where the hell are the attacks we should be expecting from our enemies?
Are they just sitting back doing nothing? Why are some people so moronic so as to actually defend them?

There are thinga amiss in everything, wherever it's due to National Security or some ulterior motive is unknown.
The problem is that we should be able to trust the government to carry out their operations in the public interest and should be able to just accept whatever happens as for our best.
Sadly we can't do that because Humans being Humans they can't be trusted, but nor can all information be divulged because it jepordises National Security - so what do we do?
There is no answer so we always have to keep the heat on to make sure that they know they can't get away with anything really bad - just in case someone turns bad there somewhere - but we also have to respect NS and the fact that we don't need to know everything and that the act of divulging information can cause more harm than good.

It's a terrible thing - we need to be able to trust our governments but we know we can't. There is no easy solution but I do think that sometimes that tales get a little far fetched and divulge too far away from the truth.

Prophocies like in Revelations are just that - prophocies - it's not a manual, it's telling us what will happen and the outcome. So implants may be bad (I think they are) but it doesn't mean that is intentional - it's just telling us that they will be.
The outcome of the world as told in predictions may be accurate but that is just a mark of intelligence in forseeing the undeniable future. It does not mean it is any man's will or plan, it is just an inevitable outcome to a problem.

new topics

join