It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where would you live?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I live in New York City and love it!

Amsterdam and London would be nice to live in too, I like those cities.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Im from San Diego and its pretty good livin here also lived in London for 4 years, that city is sooo much fun. If not Vancouver BC, OZ/NZ or an island in the Mediterrean, like the laid back vibe there, the whole catch some fish drink some wine lifestyle, nice!

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'm in Hawaii, and love it, but wouldn't mind living in the Philippines with my wife and stepdaughter.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I'm quite well located as I am. My house is on the edge of a forest, which is an officially designated "area of outstanding natural beauty", and I have 2 cities, Wolverhampton and Birmingham only a few miles away, which provides a nice balance and convenience.

However, I do intend to emmigrate over the coming years. France is a likeley destination, but I do like the idea of moving to Canada.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'd move to Hawaii, Australia, or New Zealand. Hawaii would probably win out because of the golf courses and the fact that there's not a million different snakes and spiders that could potentially kill me. That plus the fact that my g/f knows how much an Australian accent turns me on, so she would surely nix a move to Australia.

Peace

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Where I am now, Melbourne, Australia, or Vancouver, Canada.

Everything about these countrys is great

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I really loved New York when I visited it a few weeks ago! Especially 5th avenue and Broadway! A 3 floor Abercrombie & Fitch store......now that was awesome! China town was....interesting also, lol. So, yeah, I'll probably move to The Big Apple someday..........

*Edited because of a typo

[edit on 3-12-2005 by KevinA_B]

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm in Ontario, Canada.

I would love to move to either New Zealand or British Columbia in Canada as well. Anyone gonna join me in New Zealand?

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hell Yeah, My GF and I are making plans to move to Nelson's Bay in N.Z.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This is simple. The Isle of Skye, it is there I would take myself and my son.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hornby Island, Vancouver, Amsterdam, Costa Rica, London, Greece.

Any one of those, I plan on visiting all of them over time. Though I love the place where I am now, and realistically, I would never leave it. Ties are too deep for that now.

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
If i move outta Britain, I would like to move to either Belgium,Holland,Germany or Australia. Thailand looks a beast but im not sure if i would want to live there, I deffo want to see Australia.

Oostende in Belgium is a beast, been there a couple of times, good nightlife clubs etc.

oostende.net...

Well im not sure where to live when im older, Belgium being in Europe, you can visit other EU countries for a day but Australia is too far from anything so you are stuck on that big island miles away from anywhere.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Just adding Finland to my list. Beautiful place

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CelticHeart
This is simple. The Isle of Skye, it is there I would take myself and my son.

Ah the home of my heart... Never been there but it runs through my veins and is in my blood being a Macleod.

But i wouldnt swap tropical Australia for the world, no winter, great barrier reef, great fishing, rainforests, tablelands villages, tourist city ..its just wonderful here

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I'm an American and I'm grateful that I live here in the United States.

But, if I had a choice other than the States, it would have to be here.

Machu Picchu, Peru. Something mystical about this place!

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I would love to move too spain, great country with great people.

<< 1   >>

join