It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanoid Creature Found

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I came across this article a while back and wondered what people think about this...

a strange "humanoid" creature was found by a family while on vacation in Chile, they said when they found it it was alive and opened its eyes several times. It lived for eight days after it was found then was taken to the media.

www.rense.com...

No further tests or studies appear to have been carried out though despite it being found in 2002

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I think this is the quite bizarre looking flower or fruit from some Asian plant...I've seen it mentioned on ATS before.

edit:

It's called naree pons and it's from Thailand:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

At least I think that's what it is...but if it was truly found in Chile, it might not be...

[edit on 8/20/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   
It is really tiny. I have never heard of this before. BTW - how could a plant have two legs, arms and a head? Perhaps a fetus of some other animal and the link says? Also the family said it stayed alive and opened its eyes.

Saying that though, it does look a little like a sun dried red pepper.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
wow that pic of the Naree pon is amazing! it really does appear to be very human like, even down to what appears to be a ribcage

thanks for the link djohnsto

and as for the family saying it opened its eyes once, well...its possible that that was completely fabricated for the media

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
True, but it is also possible that they were telling the truth
50/50.

I found it reassuring that the family tried to set the record straight by debunking the media rumour that there had been strange occurances and paranormal activity surrounding the little chili pepper.

I guess it is one of those things we can call a mystery until someone debunks it.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I've seen that before. I think it is a kitten fetus.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey

Bingo.

Egyptians mummified cats with thier legs bound up so the were basicly cylinders with the head sticking out one end.

Probably a kitten or kitten fetus, and my guess if and old one from egypt.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Holy Crap Batman! Looks as if Ripley did manage to bring one back. I bet it was hiding in the food replicator.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   

maybe, its possible I suppose, and that would explain it opening its eyes and living for eight days after it was found too

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magenta

maybe, its possible I suppose, and that would explain it opening its eyes and living for eight days after it was found too

Neat! I bet if freaked out the egyptologist who dug it up!

Rense is bunk. Most people on ATS would agree to that, and this is from the same people who think aliens stole thier wallet! Don't believe in everything you read on the internet. Not even me, go reseach cat mummies and the sources for this story.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I would be VERY careful believing much from that site anyway. It seems like they do alot of picking up old bits & throwing them out there again, when they figure most have forgotten the real story. Don't confuse them with the facts kind of thing.

Neat pictures though.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
That "Humanoid" looks something outta "Aliens" and i think its been proven "fake" search "ATS"

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Seems to me it was found a few years ago. There is little I can help with here. The more produced beings the more Governmnet interception then denial.

Just a few months ago a Man came accross something in the desert and brought it to a television station. I did not create the fanfare perhap's it should have? Tail and all, though just a piece of leather after drying out there for who knows how long -- but nothing became of it for some unkown reason.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hmm, I'm not sure it's a kitten fetus- I'm not really seeing any feline features in that picture (or the others on the original site).

Several things dissuade me:

Position of the skull in relation to the spine is wrong for a cat, the skull isn't feline anyway, and the position of the front legs and fingers are not feline.

... even for a little kitty cat.
Cat skeleton

If it's not a spoof (and I'm really not convinced it isn't), could it be human - Err, doesn't "Concepcion" translate from Spanish into ... Conception ?

Just a few months ago a Man came accross something in the desert and brought it to a television station. I did not create the fanfare perhap's it should have? Tail and all, though just a piece of leather after drying out there for who knows how long -- but nothing became of it for some unkown reason.

I guess lots of things die out in the desert, can you recall what would have made this carcass special enough to have created interest ?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I agree with 0951 this is definitely not a cat fetus. What makes you people think it is a cat fetus? It may not be real...but I would like to research them more.

I have never seen anything like this before. Anyone have any more pics of these things? I've searched and can only find two different "Naree Pons" on the net.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by HrdCorHillbilly
I have never seen anything like this before. Anyone have any more pics of these things? I've searched and can only find two different "Naree Pons" on the net.

there are more pics of the "humanoid creature" that was found here...

www.rense.com...

and this is the only pic I can find of a Naree Pon, it seems to be the most common one when searching on google,

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I checked out that link the first time you posted it.

I seen this one already to...from the link djohnsto77 posted.
I get the impression you think i'm either lazy or just stupid, which is it?

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikelbee
It is really tiny. I have never heard of this before.

BTW - how could a plant have two legs, arms and a head? Perhaps a fetus of some other animal and the link says?

Also the family said it stayed alive and opened its eyes.

i did not recognize any 'legs' of the image in the thread starter
whatever your see-ing is your own brain making mental constructs
so your rational mind has some sort of 'known reference' & closure-(imho)

as far as IT being 'alive'...
well, the entity was found in Chile
the same Chile where hallucinogenic substances are grown abundantly !

then again, the object could just be an ETs Action-Figure with a biological
chip implant which just ran out of power, and became 'dead' to the unaware observers who found the young aliens' toy.....?

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HrdCorHillbilly
I checked out that link the first time you posted it.

I seen this one already to...from the link djohnsto77 posted.
I get the impression you think i'm either lazy or just stupid, which is it?

sorry, that would be me not reading things properly

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Not sure what species inhabit that area of Chile,but I would be willing to bet that that is a monkey fetus.If it was still living as claimed it was more than likely a runt or deformed if it wasn,t a miscarriage.That is if it isn,t one of those plant things mentioned.It could be that the mother was frightened off right after giving birth,or maybe died?Who knows?

It's too bad more empirecal evidence isn't collected in these cases.It would help alleviate a lot of the hoax hype surrounding a lot of these occurences.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join