It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Coast to Coast right now, Big Foot caught!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
My bet would be that it was another famous bigfoot researcher trying to make a fool out of him and take him out of the competition, if there even WAS a mysterious woman... which is pretty stupid. Why not work together and find this thing even sooner (if it exists)?

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
That was pretty bizarre last night. His story was actually kind of interesting but then again I didn't pay any money so of course I wasn't really invested in it. The thing I found interesting is that considering the range of wackos and con-men that Coast to Coast has had on the air, that was the first time I've ever heard either host actually start to get angry and criticize their guest.

Sorry to everyone who lost their money, and I guess better luck next time.

[edit on 24-8-2005 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
If Tom had said "We have information that another person claims to have a bigfoot in captivity, and we are driving there to see it for ourselves" I dont think anyone would want their money back, and all the blame would have been on the woman scamming HIM.
[edit on 24-8-2005 by Yarcofin]

Exactly! Therein lies the problem. He was not honest with the situation. Maybe he didn't expect this much backlash and though he'd get away with saying the bigfoot was freed by the doctor? I believe that if he was sincere he would've spoke the truth and stated it from the beginning just like Yarcofin says above.

Ox

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Wow.. So he had a cover story.. what a shock (Insert surprise here). You've got to be kidding me.. and the 40,000 some subscribers he had, Subscribing at $59.95 per video to make a grand total of $2,398,000.. I think those 40,000 people should be rounded up and shot in the head for being so gullable.. And I think this moron that duped everyone should be shot for fraud.. Am I being too harsh? I think not

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Something stinks and it isn't the bigfoot smell. First, his apology letter said he knew it was captured on July 15 but on the C2C show on Friday he claimed they had only caught it a week before.

Secondly, if you had discovered the find of the century, I think you would be hard pressed not wanting to drive out there to see it for yourself before shelling out money for medical bills and such. Even if it was injured, what would have happened if he had gone out to see it? It would see him and have a heart attack?

I believe Tom Biscardi made the whole story up to drum up business on his live webcast before his 90 day expedition was over.

Ox

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatAncientWhiteDragon
I believe Tom Biscardi made the whole story up to drum up business on his live webcast before his 90 day expedition was over.

What gave it away? Could it be the bs he was feeding everyone? Liars arent smart... And Conmen think they are, but sadly.. arent..Tom Biscardi is a fraudulent turd that needs to be flushed along with his pathetic story.. But that's just my opinion.. I could be wrong

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I need a cigarette! I haven't had my chain pulled like that in years. At least I didn't pay $14.95 for someone to do it, that would have made me feel Dirty.

Now I think this "woman" in Nevada is going to be harder to track down then BigFoot ever was.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I've been waiting patiently and purposely not posting because I know Biscardi's record. It looks now like par for the course with him.

Well, I guess it's back to Todd Standing and selvanic or solvornic or soupbonic...

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Edited and deleted because I thought this was current.Next time I shall watch the dates more carefully.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by citizen truth]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What a waste of time and money that turned out to be!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
what really stinks here is how one of the doctors "abducted" the creature. now I'm not saying it's not possible but how in the blue bloody heck are you gonna abduct an 800 pound creature without someoen seeing and/or hearing something.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Love the internet! It's the new version of the old game "Gossip" that many of us played when we were little. Start out with one story and you get a different version each time it's retold. My husband just called me and said that he had been told that a "dead" bigfoot had been found and that it would hit the media this Friday. Love how all the stories are a bit different. You know that if something like that was true that it would be all over the news already. No one would wait. They'd want to be the first to publicize the news if it were true! Guess I'll check the websites again on Friday and probably have a good laugh!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
i heard that someone did contact FOX news. but thats just what i heard.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If only it were true, If your looking for "real" Information about "BigFoot"
you need to check out an interview with Lloydd Pie later tonight on Paranation. It airs tonight at 11pm
(August 18th)
Paranation Is a show where you can justify your eccentricities, See the world through different eyes and learn things that no one has dared to teach you before, be sure to check it out!.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Note to self: Should have gone to 'Specsavers' before reading a two year old thread spmebody just bumped....

Doh!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This is the same guy that paid for the frozen "bigfoot" from the 2 people in Georgia. He called a press confrence and said photos were coming. It turned out to be a halloween costume. IIRC, Fox got the exclusive on the unveiling.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join