It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Coast to Coast right now, Big Foot caught!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
d1k

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Some special reporter Tom Biscardi (sp?) that has some kind of tie with Coast to Coast is on the air right now saying they 100% have a Big Foot in captivity! He said they caught it wooded and are nursing it back to health. What made me think there was some validity to this was how he said there was a couple doctors on this project that are actually fighting over who actually found it and how they will claim the find. He's saying there will be pictures and video on the web by tomorrow and they are going world wide by Monday. Gorge Noory kept asking in different ways if this was indeed a "Big Foot" and this Tom clearly stated multiple times it was 100% for sure a Biig Foot.

Anyone else just hear that? I wish I recorded it.

[edit on 20-8-2005 by d1k]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I think we have another prophet yahweh on our hands. He sounded really nervous or something and like he was making it up on the spot. He said it weighed 800 pounds then he said 450 then he said that he hadn't told George the weight. If he really does have one, that will be crazy. Lets just wait til Monday I guess.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I'll believe it when I see it...doesn't seem to make sense to me.

I think if they really had bigfoot they'd call up FOX, NBC, CNN etc. immediately...why wait until Monday???

d1k

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I heard the weight mistake as well, but he sounded more excited then nervous IMO. At the end he corrected himself and said over 8' tall not 800 lbs.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This is the first I have heard. Im not saying nothing till I see a body that DOESNT HAVE A ZIPPER.

Like djhohnsto77 said, if they had one, they would be spreading this like fire.

Where did this happen by the way?

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Why do I have a feeling that the day of the announcement this is going to happen:

Reportser will gather around a booth that contains the might Bigfoot. he throws back the curtain to fin the cage door open and Bigfoot missing. Seems he escaped to all the people, whn in fact, the only thing he had trapped in there was a bowl of water for a Fake bigfoot.

If reporters really do go to this, I have a feeling something gonna happen along the lines of, Well... he escaped, or a Wait... that's just a monkey that escaped the zoo.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I put 2 and 2 together and went to the coast 2 coast website, found this guys webpage and viewed it.

This is about all I needed to read. This doesnt concern the recent events but...

The cost to follow the Finding Bigfoot World-Wide Web Excursion is $14.95 per week or $59.95 for a FULL PASS to the 90 day expedition. Please refer to our FAQ section for additional information.

www.mediaontap.com...

Of course if you dont have the body, its gonna be hard to weasel out of that one.

right prophet yahweh ?

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Also this ATS thread about this guy saying they would capture bigfoot in 2 weeks.

What great timing !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
What great timing !

Wow! I'm more impressed by his psychic powers than any bigfoot!!

Oh well, it sounded interesting for a minute there...

d1k

link   
More Info on Tom Biscardi

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Tom Biscardi has a long history as a president and CEO of organizations in a wide range of businesses including advertising, insurance, and marketing consultation. Tom began his Bigfoot research in 1967. His first company relating to Bigfoot research was "Amazing Horizons Corporation" in 1971. According to Biscardi's resume, he was "founder and expedition leader of the principal company responsible for the existence and documentation on the legendary creature called 'Bigfoot'."

He mentioned his website and the money. He said anyone that has already paid for access to his site will have full access to these historic pictures and video first (if it's true). He said from this point on because of the news they are going to only release it to the media and make some DVD or something, I forget his exact words but it was something along those lines.

link   
On that BigFoot site I watched the "Why Big Foot is real". That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

but i hope that this thing does turn out to be fact. Camping out in the woods would take on a whole new feeling. Never know when Bigfoot might sneak up on you.

[edit on 20-8-2005 by DarkHelmet]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Telepathically warning the "bigfoot nation"

Now I know this is a hoax.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Its gonna be interesting to see how this guy sneaks out of this trap hes got himself into.

Perhaps its true.

I said perhaps.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Ok, lets see:

History in marketing and advertising + Pay to view Bigfoot on my site = B.S.

I hope all credit and respect of this fella is forever lost if this is, indeed, the hoax it appears to be.

Edit: I said "indeed"

[edit on 8/20/2005 by DiabolusFireDragon]

d1k

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolusFireDragon
I hope all credit and respect of this fella is forever lost if this is, indeed, the hoax it appears to be.

It will be, he clearly stated they 100% have it captured, have pictures and video of it. This guy is ruined if it turns out to be BS.

Gorge Noory was very cautious in his questions to this guy, this could hurt C2C as well as they are affiliated with him.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I would think that one of the live streaming paying viewers would have said something by now if this is true. I have been searching and not one word about this nowhere except from him. Odd Hmmm....

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Yeah I've just had a quick search and can't really find anything on this. Surely if it was true at least a few other news sites would have picked it up and published the story.

How many people do you actually think there are with this streaming access!? Not very many I would say.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
It's a bunch of nonsense, they are just leading everyone on. I am sure they will release some dumb video that shows a black outline that could be a tree for all we know. Then they will say they let it go because it was the right thing to do. They just want people to buy access and then spend their money.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Must say I'd like to see it through witnessed News Media before saying anything. I heard the CtoC report earlier. The guy says they have had the beast for a few days now but are having some trouble with two Doctors treating it.

Time will most certainly tell on this one.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This guy has been around a while. If this was true, it would be one of the greatest modern discoveries. And I find it hard to believe that the announcement would be on coast to coast, and that it would be so strange. How could this be real? I 100% believe in bigfoot, and I 100% do not think this is how bigfoot is going to be revealed. This certainly would have leaked, and been all over the real media if it was true.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join