It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Magazine Says Dead Alien Found At Giza in 1988

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
anyone believe this ,or have anymore info on this.

www.greatdreams.com...

members.aol.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
here's a little more info;

ufologie.net...

www.ufoinfo.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Interesting. I cannot find any information regarding this Louis Caparat that the articles mention. A Google search on his name only brings up a few articles, all talking about this alleged spacecraft/dead alien discovery. One would think, if he existed, and was truly an Egyptologist, there would be some mention of him, besides this single story.

I did, however, find several stories relating to French expeditions to Giza in 1988, most citing the discovery of a new room(s) under the Pyramid of Khufu, and that the expedition was shut down by Egyptian authorities shortly thereafter. None of the articles, however, mention Louis Caparat. The only published discovery that could even be hinted at being similar to this claim, was that once a hole was bored through the 1 meter thick wall, the chamber on the other side was found to contain a finely ground, mineral enriched sand, not local to the area.

lexiline.com
chinadaily.com.cn
science-frontiers.com
riddleofthesphinx.com (I know this is a site for a video game, but this page presents research information that can be confirmed)

It's pretty obvious that something is hidden there, but there's really not enough information to really know what it might be. As long as the Egyptian government continues to halt archaelogical projects (usually citing concern for the well-being of the structures), we'll probably never truly know what is there. I honestly feel that this story is just a red herring, based solely in speculation.

[edit on 19-8-2005 by obsidian468]

new topics

join