It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Base outside Of Palmdale/AdelantoCa.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I delivered signiture security freight to a facility between the Towns of Adelanto and Palmdale Ca.It was weird.After getting through the security gate I drove around in this small facility with steel buildings.On the ground were white lines that something would land in and go striaght into the building.I got out of the truck and wandered around nobody stopping me!I went into a door into one of the buildings looking for someone to sign for and unload this security freight.In this buildingjust through the door was another door with stairs going down.Hanging on the walls were colored rubber suits!Blue red yellow and white full enclosure.Still could not find anyone and ended up going back to the security gate and unloading the box there.The really significant thing about all this beside the suits were the guidelines on the ground it was no winged craft that landed in these!

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Hopefully you will enjoy your time here and that you will post often. That is a strange story... not sure what the heck was going on. maybe another member here will have an explanation for you.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
If you have any questions or issues, please u2u me or any other staff member.

Please feel free to peruse Zed's Handbook, its very helpful for all members. Don't forget to check out our Board Information forum, which has lots of helpful information too. You might be especially interested in our forum on Area 51 and other Facilities, and that forum might be interested in you too. I have some questions.

1. Why are you saying that the white lines were for things to land via?
  2. What makes you say that whatever was landing didn't have wings?
  3. Do you recall any details about the suits, symbols, insignia, etc?
  4. Why did the guy let you in if there was no one to be found inside the base?
  5. Have you checked out the locale of the base via google maps?
  6. When did this happen?

I don't know if you want to answer them in detail here or try a new thread in that other forum. Either way, have fun out there!

[edit on 18-8-2005 by Nygdan]

join