It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions, and Feelings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I don't know how to explain this thoroughly, but I'm gonna try to explain it. I have had "visions" ever since I was a wee little kid, or ever since I can remember. These visions come to me in the form of either a dream or a strange feeling. Also, these visions come to me not years or months before, but only DAYS OR HOURS before a major event or catastrophe occurs. Just two hours before the attacks on 9-11, my nose was stopped up big time, like something was blocking my nostrils. Hours after the attacks, later that evening in other words, it just cleared up all of a sudden. I mean it was like my sinuses did a brief spell on me I felt so bad.

One I can remember like it was yesterday, but at the time I was only 2 and a 1/2. A few days before this accident, I had a dream that a train had derailed right in front of my house. Of course, at that age, I didn't know what to say or how to understand it. In this dream, my dad and I were standing in the front yard of our trailer across the tracks. My childhood home was across the tracks, on the hill, across and down from the fire station. We are standing in our drive way watching this coal train go by very slowly. I just happened to look at the last car before the caboose, and to my amazement, it was almost bent in HALF! After this, my dad notices it and we go inside, after we got inside is when the train slammed onto it's side.

As it turns out, three days later there was a head-on style collision between Amtrak Train 94, The Colonial and Consolidated Rail Corporation Freight Train ENS-121 on Janruary 4, 1987. This collision resulted in the railroads issuing a required monthly drug test.

Here is the EMD/ASEA AEM-7, the lead locomotive that was involved in the crash.

new topics

join