It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waitress Gets Porsche - As a Tip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
A 19-year-old waitress in Sweden got a Porsche as a tip from a customer. The customer, who was an elderly man, said he looked into her eyes and saw an angel.

Motoring.co.za: 'Angel' waitress gets Porsche - as a tip

CLASSIC GIFT: Fast wheels for a quick waitress - a 1979 Porsche 924 similar to the one given to Josefin Justin. Picture: Porsche archives

A waitress in Sweden thought her elderly customer was joking when he offered her his Porsche as a tip... but he kept his word.

Justin was waiting tables at a cafe in Sundsvall, central Sweden, when the man, recently retired and dining with friends, asked her age. "I told him and he said I would get his Porsche as a tip," Justin said. "At first I was suspicious but I didn't get the feeling he was hitting on me or anything - he just seemed really nice".

The man, who asked to remain anonymous, told the paper he couldn't really explain why he gave her the car. "I was just sitting there in the restaurant and looked her in the eyes and saw an angel and thought to myself 'The Porsche, she should have it'," he said. Had he any regrets? "Absolutely not."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I like people who are generous with tips. Cheers to that man , I hope he will have a long and happy life.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Random acts of kindness are very cool!

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I bet that woman is extremely happy, she got a sweet new Porsche!

But, I bet you anything, that man is even happier.

new topics

join