It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Snake Video (?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Okay, first of all, forgive me if this has been discussed before. I spent a good 10 minutes searching but found nothing on this particular video:

Alien Snake / Cloud Craft (5.2 meg)

Forgive the fact that the video is embedded, this was the only source I could find for the video. If somebody has a better source, feel free to post it.

I have seen this video before and have always wondered what it was we are looking at. Most of the times I have heard others refer to it, they have called it a "snake" or a "worm", given its apparent undualtion and movement. A very long time ago, I saw a show about UFO sightings made by Russian cosmonauts. They produced a picture of what they claimed was a space "worm" that lived in the upper orbit or in space itself. Later, when I saw this video, the narrator described this object in similar terms.

Now, I am a natural skeptic, so I thought I'd get people's opinions on this. At first glance, it does appear to be moving with an undulating movement, but it also appears to me as though it may simply be tumbling end over end, which would suggest that it is some type of space junk. I note that the camera keeps it in frame and zooms in on it, so it is obviously something that got the crew's attention (although I have no idea what mission this video was taken from. Every source simply credits NASA).

So what do people think? Has this been debunked? If not, can we debunk it? Has anybody heard of the Russian photo I saw on the cosmonaut show? Let's hear your opinions.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Looks like space junk rotating around. Doesnt seem random enough to be a "snake" or "worm".

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
If you watch it in reverse, it looks like an object losing pressure and tumbling to earth.

Sanc'.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Looks like space junk rotating around. Doesnt seem random enough to be a "snake" or "worm".

See, that's what I think as well. I wouldn't even have brought it up but for the fact that I have heard reference previously to snakes or worms which inhabit the upper reaches of the atmosphere. I also believe that there is another video somewhere in the vastness of the Net that shows a similar object, but filmed from a different angle, possibly from below.

Anyway, I'm going with space junk. Has anyone heard anything about the photo of the "worm" the cosmonauts claim to have seen? The TV show I saw it on was from many years ago.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Yo Dallas... Did you coin that?

Reading the commentary... tres apropos.

Space junk? You guys are kidding, right?

>' Doesnt seem random enough to be a "snake" or "worm".'

Actually... Even a quick cursory look would suggest just the opposite...

It's too random and shows a lot of independent movement.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Nasa filmed an object during the launch of one of the shuttles whihc is very similiar in movement and appearance to this one. The footage was posted on one of the UFO sites a couple of years ago.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
OOOOH I know what it is and I wrote a little song about it!

Who lives in space he's really an ace
It shoots so high in the sky.
Bounce up and down Spin all around.
Everyone knows its SpaceSlinky.

The best video yet NASA did let
Makes Roswell look like a lie.
The hit of the day when you are ready to say
Everyone knows it's SpaceSlinky.

It SpaceSlinky, It’s SpaceSlinky
Spin around awhile then go
It SpaceSlinky, It’s SpaceSlinky
Just don't call it a darned UFO!

[edit on 18-8-2005 by 12 12 2012]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Here's a downloadable mirror for ya.

Video Page

I can't direct link it, my download system would consider it leeched and deny you guys access.

(ps. embedded video doesn't mean "noone" can fetch it :p)

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

(ps. embedded video doesn't mean "noone" can fetch it :p)

Leech away. :p
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

[edit on 18-8-2005 by mclarenmp4]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Saw a TV interview with a bald NASA astronaut that once saw these worm things in space, dont remember his name though.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Looks like a person in there wriggeling to get out!

How very weired! I thought it maybe moving to fast to be space junk floating around but i am not so sure. It is far too wriggly to be space junk like its a creature or certainly driven/remote controlled!

Who knows but i am going to enjoy looking at the rest TY!

top topics

join