It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati manufacture story "Jewish Settler Kills 4" to divert from operation "Gaza Judenrein"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Illuminati manufacture story "Jewish Settler Kills 4" to divert from operation "Gaza Judenrein"

Remember the "massacre" in the market of Sarajevo in 1994, staged by the illuminati to start the first air strikes in Europe after World War II?

Or the "massacre" from Racak, manufactured to start the first "humanitarian" war in History?

The technique is used again, in a smaller scale - 4 instead of 40. This time is just to make sure that the Jews, even as they are massacred for resisting being expelled from their homes, continue to assume the role that the illuminati assigned them.

----
operation "Gaza Judenrein" - prepared for a long time - no you didn't read about it in the illuminati media ...
www.google.com...

... but most of this is well known: Arafat's Timeline of Terror, the father of modern terrorism
portland.indymedia.org...

[edit on 17-8-2005 by MattMarriott]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I love your posts man... you are so totally out there....

But before i lose my coffee...

what massacres of jews?... did anybody see any massacres of jews that weren't leaving...?
I saw israeli police picking them up 4-1 and just walking them out without choice...

I must have missed the news item... could you please refer me to where the massacred jews are? I will GUESS that the illuminati is not mentioned, but assumed ...

just curious... how do you come up with these theories?

I would have to say... I am a beleiver in some really off topics... illuminati included... but why would they want the jews to start shooting palestinians?

wouldn't it be the other way around (if at all)?

[edit on 17-8-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
uhmmmm

I understand this thread not...

First, the massacre in Sarajevo was not staged, my aunt who survived it is the living breathing witness of it, so cut the crap.
Besides, a bunch of other things like uhmm I dont know... GENOCIDE maybe, prompted the air strikes.

So this comparison you are making is not really working out.

Also, I ask too, WHY would "Illuminati" stage the killings in Gaza?
What you are saying makes no sense.
Can you elaborate on it more? What is the end game, the final agenda of this whole thing?
Any links? Evidence? Statements? Pictures?

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip

First, the massacre in Sarajevo was not staged, my aunt who survived it is the living breathing witness of it, so cut the crap.

Sarajevo Markale market "massacres"
MASS MURDER FOR THE CAMERA

Introduction to Sarajevo staged atrocities
Bread-line massacre
Sarajevo Markale market massacre #1
Sarajevo Markale market massacre #2
www.srpska-mreza.com...

BTW, Irealised immediately that it was staged that very same day. Watching the footage was enough - very poorly staged.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Your source is "srpska mreza" (serbian network) ????

Now I know why you think the way you do.
Well, you keep on believing what the "cetniks" have to say.
I have my memories of 3 years of horror as a witness of what really happened... so do thousands of others.

Anyways, lets talk about the actual subject of your post.
Where is the evidence for what you are saying?

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
WHY would "Illuminati" stage the killings in Gaza?
What is the end game, the final agenda of this whole thing?
Any links? Evidence? Statements? Pictures?

The Illuminati staged the story of the Jewish settler that murdered 4 palestinians.

The best evidence is the timing and how the story was told - no pictures, no footage, no motivation.
www.jpost.com.../JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1124245481175

Reminder: since 2001 the illuminati have no more problems using the "no pictures, no words" technique to stage their stories.
The best illustration of this technique is the "defense lawyer" version, who is either used to keep away from the public the person used by the illuminati as scapegoat (example : Timothy McVeigh; the patsy used after the illuminati murdered their agent Anna Lindh in Sweden; the "muslims" used for the Madrid bombing process).

Reminder: as Milosevic didn't fell in the trap and refused any "defense laywer", the Hague "Court" had to resort to name one for him.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
The Illuminati staged the story of the Jewish settler that murdered 4 palestinians.

The best illustration of this technique is the "defense lawyer" version, who is either used to keep away from the public the person used by the illuminati as scapegoat (example : Timothy McVeigh; the patsy used after the illuminati murdered their agent Anna Lindh in Sweden; the "muslims" used for the Madrid bombing process).

Oh... Matt... you have managed to alienate the two people who even bothered to address your claim... this thread is becoming worthless...

there is NO evidence other than "you seeing the truth" that no one else can see... (as tends to be the case in your other posts i have read)
I try to give you the benefit of the doubt, and consider all your claims... I am wondering now, why i waste my time... all my requests for evidence are never met...

Everything that is happening in gaza is totally understandable... there is no boogey man yet....

also:
How else do you think defense lawyers work? Legal reasons require a defense... (even if you dont want one, they will be assigned)
Milosivic, wanted to protest that he didn't even need to be tried... not that he thought he would be a pawn of the NWO...

and is there not a VERY LOGICAL reason why they the jews don't want to focus on the murders of the 4 palestinians...
Rubbing salt in tender wounds perhaps... during a week that they wish NO bloodshed on either side...
Have you heard what the palestinians are saying about the shootings AT ALL? (very understanding, and forgiving)

or are you so totally in your narrow perception of the world, that you can't see that sometimes a one eyed camel in the forest is only a one eyed camel that got lost... NOT a NWO camel with a bomb belt on, sent to blow up the trees!

I beleive in the Illuminati, I beleive in aliens, I beleive in the NWO... but that doesn't mean that every bad thing that happens in the world is their fault!

And a final word on the OKC bombing... you need to read more on the subject... seriously...
when you can connect some of the dots between Elohim city, and Tim, and the FBI informants that have been screaming to be heard... you will have a better picture of understanding... No illuminati there... just a screwed up entrapment scheme... (of course this in only My opinion, and about a million others.)
it helps when you have at least a few other people that "can see the truth" that you see...

I am legitimatley interested in what evidence brought you to this thinking...
because i am not perfect... and could easily be totally wrong... but please prove it... don't spout it...
there are enough looney unsubstantiated claims on the net right now, we don't need more...

deny ignorance... isn't just for breakfast anymore...
show that I am the ignorant one please... to salvage this thread...

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
(>.....> my first visit to this part of the forums and this is the first thread I read...

I guess, humans like to believe in what they want to believe is true.

new topics

top topics

join