It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Troll??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
.......you stick to the subject and not get childish about it. I answered all Nygdan's questions some twice and all of which I have answered in my site. I thought it only fair to ask some questions myself and Nygdan wasn't happy with that. I went back over your post and it seems for the most part your not factoring in growth why is that? Have you looked at the rest of my site??
I have people who can verify 98% of what I'm saying the rest is just proving who I am.
Tell me that if you were in my situation and you knew things that weren't made public and there were similarities that you wouldn't want more tests.
I dared Nygdan to have an expert look at the pics because I've already had two of them tell me that they can't say I'm not this child.
Because of that person on websleuths calling the police and NCMEC and saying I was asking for money which I hadn't there is the chance that no DNA comparison was done. If any testing were to be done it would not be forensic it would be Parentage and mtDNA which according to the "lab report" that was sent to the mother was't done. The "lab report" the mother recieved looks more like a copy of the lab's letter head and doesn't really give much info. When I called the lab even the supervisor had no knowledge of a missing child case. Tell me you wouldn't be concerned. I'm not the only one here who want this. Tell me I'm wrong.

<< 1   >>

join