It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I Have An Out Of Body Experience?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
the other day i was sleeping and while in my dream i was being awakend by my niece and nephews voices of them coming into the house. being typical loud kids they woke me up in my dream and i got out of bed, but before i could open the door fully and walk out of the door i woke up in the same position that i awoke in my dream to the voice of my niece and nephews. when i woke up ther was no one there at all or even in the house for that matter.

how am i to tell "being out of body" as i have never in my life had a dream were i awoke in my dream and climbed out of bed?

this happened about a week ago, mid-day nap.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
that seems more like a short tearm vision of the future I get those all the time where you see something right before it happens it causes me problems with reacting too soon some times
I realy want to build this suit I had a day dream about once its realy cool we almost have the tech to build it too once sony finished their matrix tech I can build a proto type of the magnetic suit just gotta wait fo a better power supply to be invented I need the mind link up to have exacting controll of the level of magnatisim the suit generates alowing me to move metal objects, deflect bullets and possibly fly as the suit will be made primarily of metal also I need a better powre supply for the lightning gauntlets wich would alow me to fire electricity along a focused beam of streamer waves so that the electricity would follow the beam and strike what I was aming at.

fum

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
i get that but i bursh it off as dejavu so i really dont pay much attention to them but no it wasnt obe lol
k so dont belive it was

[edit on 25-8-2005 by fum]

new topics

join