It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Familiar With Black Sound ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
iv'e heard this talked about where the speed of light is broken and you begin to travel through the darkenss between stars. this seems to be the form of space travel for intelligence of our time and spce as light speed is extremely slow when it comes to space travel. real black light not the purple ultraviolet light that is claimed by the world as black light. this is very interesting to know that numbers dont stop at 186000 and that 187000 that is achieved to be the breaking of black sound.

wow did i hit a link here with the 187 as this is the number code used by law enforcement for murder. the genocide strickin america seems to know alot about the code 187. BLACK=187 conspiracies of gov. given to them by the unknown.

anyone know of this or may have a little more insight?

[edit on 16-8-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Dude.......

What the hell are you on about??

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by arawak420
iv'e heard this talked about where the speed of light is broken and you begin to travel through the darkenss between stars. this seems to be the form of space travel for intelligence of our time and spce as light speed is extremely slow when it comes to space travel. real black light not the purple ultraviolet light that is claimed by the world as black light.

[edit on 16-8-2005 by John bull 1]

I'm not even gonna start on the second paragraph...

But this first one. I have to say *imitates penalty buzzer*on the "real" black light. It's true, behind the ship its black, but you really can't look behind the ship cuz that's usually where the engines are. From the FRONT, however, I'd say its likely that you will get light from anything within the front quarter of the ship. Depending on how fast you are going, you might not see the light for long, but it will most certainly be there.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Darkpro,

Sorry for being pedantic, but I can't help it... your tagline should actually say it took 39,845 years before we learnt to turn on a light switch

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
the light of the color spectrum is red> purple. it takes red>purple to make light. once the purple section of the spectrum is crossed in turns back into black creating black sound becasue the barrier between purple and black is broken. like when the speed of sound is broken. in order to space travel light speed has to at least be multiplied for any intelligent species to travel through vast distances of space. when you multiply the speed of light by 2 it breaks the 186000m/ps mark for the speed of light making the new speed 372000m/ps breaking the speed of light and thus breaking the ultraviolet section of the spectrum and back in black.

there are very intelligent species of our inerverse moving through space very much faster than the speed of light.

and i have had dreams of space ships that were in the shape of a traingle and had light all the way around on all three sections.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DonkeyPlopPlop
Darkpro,

Sorry for being pedantic, but I can't help it... your tagline should actually say it took 39,845 years before we learnt to turn on a light switch

WHAT'S THIS ALL ABOUT?
Anyway about the topic " Black Light". Isn't this just another term used in physics we all know as Ultroviolet Radiation?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
no we as humans are clouded from the truth. ultraviolet light is ultraviolet light that is why it is called ultraviolet and where brain washed into beleiveing this is black light. black light is black light. a so- called "black hole" is black light.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Agent girl

was referring to his signature, but used the word tagline by mistake

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

no we as humans are clouded from the truth. ultraviolet light is ultraviolet light that is why it is called ultraviolet and where brain washed into beleiveing this is black light. black light is black light. a so- called "black hole" is black light.

Ok how can we be " brainwashed into believeing" in this? excuse me but i'm Laughing here.
Are you talking about Black Holes? or can u be more specific and provide some scientific information about Black Sound?

[edit on 8/16/2005 by AgentGirl]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
this black light or dubbed black holes are much faster than light as light can't escape the gravatational pull of black light.

thus the gravatational speed of black light being faster than the speed of light, which in turn makes gravatational speed of black lightspeed much faster than the speed of light.

the gravatational speed on earth for falling objects is 9.8 meters p/s and nothing faster. our space shuttle has to travel faster than this 9.8 meters p/s in order to escape earths gravity pull. the space shuttle moves through space at 11.2 meters p/s is the reason we are able to escape earth and go to the moon.

so iin turn ONE would have to move faster than the "gravatational pull speed" of black light in order to escape, which light can not do and in turn concludes to me that there is speed far greater than light speed known as black light or black sound.. this black light maybe a reason why spirits and beings of our universe oppress African children as this black light is what they pursue to achieve from Jah.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentGirl

Ok how can we be " brainwashed into believeing" in this? excuse me but i'm Laughing here.
Are you talking about Black Holes? or can u be more specific and provide some scientific information about Black Sound?

you ever heard of a Dark Star? grateful dead wrote a song about it.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Whoa!

This thread is full of some physics I've never heard of.

According to Einstein's work on light, we know that the speed of light is relative. It's impossible to travel at the speed of light because the faster you go, the more time gets distorted. The only way we'll ever be able to travel effectively between stars is thru interdimensional travel.

The reason a black hole sucks in light is because an object becomes so dense that it warps spacetime and everything gets sucked in. When you have a cup of water and you stir it a vortex is created. Drop an object in the water and it goes around in circles toward the center. Light does not get pulled in because black light is pulling it in ...

[edit on 16-8-2005 by noise]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

so iin turn ONE would have to move faster than the "gravatational pull speed" of black light in order to escape, which light can not do and in turn concludes to me that there is speed far greater than light speed known as black light or black sound.. this black light maybe a reason why spirits and beings of our universe oppress African children as this black light is what they pursue to achieve from Jah.

I can understand some of what you are saying and 100% of the reason why you are talking about this. But as one of the People of African Descent I have to say that" there is evil in this world and there is Good. You choose wich side you want to be on. " Quoted by: AgentGirl

To find answers in physics to problems facing our people is a good one but i don't believe it at all. I think for the past year I have seen so much , to much False teachers and liars who try to make people follow them because they need a leader and have no answers to life's ills and problems, like a lot of people. I have also seen and spoke to many who are Paranoid in believing they actually live in some sort of Matrix... Like i have said before it all is up to us what side we want to be on Good or Evil .
The issues facing the people of Jah, is a long and heart breaking struggle. When people take control of what is rightfully theirs and learn a new way and teach their children a new way , they will eventually prosper. When u live under the control of other people You will always be stepped on.
This is how the Rich stay Rich and the poor stay poor.. pretty simple.
The issues with African People are Finacial and Spiritual.
Where the Problems stem from? EVIL

yes i have heard of Black Holes LOL

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
sceintest even are now saying that galaxies of light revolve around these black lights/dark stars/black holes. just as our planets and moons revolve around the sun/star. stars have a revolving pattern as well that is caused by these black lights. where do you think the stars get their energy to circulate and spin as they do?

and einstiens math stops when it gets to black light/dark stars/black holes

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i just find it odd that the FIRST children of earth being African/Black as well as the universe being black, and yet they are in turn the most vexed, oprresed,poverty stricken, diseased induce people of this world. this is casue some intelligent being in our universe pursues something from God. what better way to get to God, you opress his first rightious children, which are black. something hates black children very much becasue Africans/Blacks are th first rightious of the Lord and it isn't other children on the planet it is what lives inside of them and controls them to do the things they do to African Children in hopes that god will give up his magic to save his first and rightious children from beings oppresive nature upon them. why is it that at least 70% of the worlds AIDS population is in Africa? if AIDS isnt oppresive hate turned on African children than i dont know what is. the lord will not give up his magic to any intelligent being that oppresses African children. universe and human life started black and will end black. the beggining and end. black light/dark stars/black holes are the lords light and nothing dare come close to it as they will have their fate sealed and thier asses handed to them.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   

i just find it odd that the FIRST children of earth being African/Black as well as the universe being black, and yet they are in turn the most vexed, oprresed,poverty stricken, diseased induce people of this world. this is casue some intelligent being in our universe pursues something from God. what better way to get to God, you opress his first rightious children, which are black. something hates black children very much becasue Africans/Blacks are th first rightious of the Lord and it isn't other children on the planet it is what lives inside of them and controls them to do the things they do to African Children in hopes that god will give up his magic to save his first and rightious children from beings oppresive nature upon them. why is it that at least 70% of the worlds AIDS population is in Africa? if AIDS isnt oppresive hate turned on African children than i dont know what is. the lord will not give up his magic to any intelligent being that oppresses African children. universe and human life started black and will end black. the beggining and end. black light/dark stars/black holes are the lords light and nothing dare come close to it as they will have their fate sealed and thier asses handed to them.

Woah, I don't even know how to respond to a post like this. This is crazy where are you going with this post, or heck even this thread? I bolded a few things, so you are saying that AIDS is a manifestation of hate? Hate being a thought, or thought pattern? Umm for the second thing I bolded, I just have one simple question, should your name give us a clue to why you wrote this, or how you even came up with the idea?

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Sounds like Arawak420 has a bad case of obsessive Schizophrenia like the timecube guy.

Obsessive repeating of nonsensical information and lack of ability to express what he actually thinks.

This concept of black light being outside of the visible spectrum makes no sense since we have already named and used the high frequency spectrum for things like X-ray and various radiological tools.

Arawak420, in all seriousness, either take your meds or if you aren't on any, go see a doctor as soon as possible.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quest
This concept of black light being outside of the visible spectrum makes no sense since we have already named and used the high frequency spectrum for things like X-ray and various radiological tools.

Exactly!

I know everyone here is just trying to explore the possibilities but some of the things being said are just too far out.

and einstiens math stops when it gets to black light/dark stars/black holes

Actually Einstein's math stops when it comes to sub atomic particles, thats where quantum physics comes into play. The trouble scientists are having today is trying to marry the two. Check out Hawking's work.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   

this black light or dubbed black holes are much faster than light as light can't escape the gravatational pull of black light.

thus the gravatational speed of black light being faster than the speed of light, which in turn makes gravatational speed of black lightspeed much faster than the speed of light.

the gravatational speed on earth for falling objects is 9.8 meters p/s and nothing faster. our space shuttle has to travel faster than this 9.8 meters p/s in order to escape earths gravity pull. the space shuttle moves through space at 11.2 meters p/s is the reason we are able to escape earth and go to the moon.

As you know our science is clouded from the truth on alot of fronts, you must know that light actually stands still.We are moving 300.000 kmph not the light. You are right in what you saying essencially but it puts it in another perspective knowing this.

top topics

join