It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T-Shirt Slogan WINNERS ***ANNOUNCED****

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
The original thread has been altered by someone with the ability to do so. This is a tactic that's being used in order to drive me away from this website. Let's make Dr Love look foolish and then he'll complain and give us a reason to get rid of him or maybe he'll just go away on his own.

You are absolutly right.......

Someone DID make Dr Love look foolish

Guess who it was?

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Actually I hadn't paid attention to mine... I was curious to see how many AlienS had, and when I saw he still had under 15000, I checked mine. I'm in no hurry. Take your time.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Right after you alter some threads anonymously you'll get right on that points issue!

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Let me start by saying that this thread does not need to be closed. I will be very disappointed if it is because I will be more than partly to blame. I understand the piling-on really. But if piling-on continues then you must give me the right to defend myself. I stick by my original statement 200%. I certainly never expected this situation to be rectified, much less in a public manner such as this. Springer, it's not about the points or the freakin' t-shirt. Give me more credit than that. It's about the principle of the thing. What's right is right and what's wrong is wrong. You don't think I knew how I would look rockin' the boat like this? C'mon man!

For the third time, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS, ESPECIALLY DARK HELMUT!!!!

RANT

You still rock!!

Nygdan

I'll save the thunderbolt.

Peace out

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I stick by my original statement 200%. I certainly never expected this situation to be rectified, much less in a public manner such as this. Springer, it's not about the points or the freakin' t-shirt. Give me more credit than that. It's about the principle of the thing. What's right is right and what's wrong is wrong. You don't think I knew how I would look rockin' the boat like this? C'mon man!

Whatever... YOU are WRONG and that's that. How it makes you look? I think the rest of the members have described that pretty well.

More credit? For what? Starting drama over a non existent situation that YOU dreamed up because you couldn't stand the fact somebody was faster at posting something than you were? I don't give credit for that.

The ONLY thing it can be about is the T-Shirt and the Points, because there is NOTHING else here. There is no principle at stake here. The thread wasn't altered and, I'll say it again, it's IMPOSSIBLE to alter it the way you suggest.

All of a sudden my signature is ringing LOUDLY in my head...

Springer...

[edit on 8-18-2005 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
OK Springer..................you win! I'm tired.

Peace

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Nevermind sorry

[edit on 18-8-2005 by punkmonkey14]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join