It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Bejing UFO footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I will apologise now incase this has been discussed before I have done a quick search and could not find any related thread so here goes! This footage was filmed in China in 1995 and has only recently as far as I am aware been released apart from that I know very little else apart from it is pretty impressive to watch! The download is approx 35Mb and around 6 mins long but well worth a watch anybody with any info on this either in support or against I would be intrested to hear your thoughts

www.ufo-planet.net...

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Certainly nice to see long footage like this, although it was edited somewhat in the middle. It seems to 'rock', changing it's position in the sky quite frequently. And a strobe light flashing was highly visible on the top of the object. I'd be tempted to call this an internally lit airship. Two things make me think this, the slow and deliberate movement with rocking motion and the strobe light. Very impressive nontheless. Good find.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This was in fact discussed here a while back. Some of our resident video experts said that this was an internally lit blimp. I was of the opinion that idea was proposterous. I had never seen the video before, just a snapshot. Upon seeing the entire video, I'm not really sure. It certainly moves like a blimp. Also, since we were only basing our opinion on a snapshot before I was under the impression that this was filmed out in a rural area of China, but upon seeing the video I see that it was taken from a high-rise in Beijing. A blimp of some sort out in the sticks..........unlikely, a blimp (advertising) in the city....likely. Still not 100% though.

Peace

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
A blimp of some sort out in the sticks..........unlikely

Where do you think they turn around?

Seriously, rural area makes no difference...they have to get back to a hangar, or make turns, or whatever. Plus add in the idea that the blimp being seen in a "sticks" kinda area doesnt mean thats what it's over...these are very visible from miles, which is more or less the idea.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Where do you think they turn around?

Sup j-ritz?? Let me clarify. An internally lit blimp of some sort out in the sticks. Also these internally lit blimps are not the kind that are piloted I don't believe. I think they're small, either remote controlled or tethered, not in need of a hangar.

Peace

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I had considerd an advertising blimp myself but surely an advertising blimp would have some sort of advertisement on it? I cannot see any sort of marking on this at all! Also as mentioned blimps of this type are usually tethered which would seriously limit its movement which is not the case! It is a pity the film maker didn't at anytime attempt to zoom in which i find a little strange especially considering the length of the footage the jury is still out as far as I'm concerned I would like to know more actual info on the footage!

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Nice, I really enjoyed tha video. Real for sure me thinks

new topics

top topics

join