It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush Out of Control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Editorial

Buy beleaguered, overworked White House aides enough drinks and they tell a sordid tale of an administration under siege, beset by bitter staff infighting and led by a man whose mood swings suggest paranoia bordering on schizophrenia.

They describe a President whose public persona masks an angry, obscenity-spouting man who berates staff, unleashes tirades against those who disagree with him and ends meetings in the Oval Office with “get out of here!”
Bush, in a meeting with senior advisors, called Senator Majority Leader Bill Frist a “g**-d***** traitor” for opposing him on stem-cell research.
Dr. Frank diagnosed the President as a “paranoid meglomaniac” and “untreated alcoholic” whose “lifelong streak of sadism, ranging from childhood pranks (using firecrackers to explode frogs) to insulting journalists, gloating over state executions and pumping his hand gleefully before the bombing of Baghdad” showcase Bush’s instabilities.

This is really pretty scary. I have thought for several years now that the man isn't exactly right behind those beady eyes. I hope whatever is happening would just hurry up and happen! It's like watching a terrible accident in super-slow motion.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
if he was out of control, u be seeing nuclear mushrooms long time ago on yer doorstep. every President in office has problems that have physical and psychological effect on them. it can put stress to them wen they make decisions that puts the entire American population on the spotlight as well as affect the rest of the world. u see Presidents that have their hair turn gray. look at Bush before and after wen he step into the White House and took his duty as Commander in Chief. it shows how much stress he's had to deal with many problems that is goin on right now. im sure u be turning gray yerself if u had to the deal with situations that does on 24/7. the world doesnt wait for u to take a break.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
You would have to have a touch of Meglo-mania if you thought that you (or anyone for that matter) could lead the US.
The only problem that I have with the article is that although the Doctors are higly acclaimed none have actually sat down and did an evaluation of Bush. They are basing their diagnosis off of the media. In order to perform a true Phsyciatric eval, you need to actually interview the patient. To make a diagnois remotely is not accurate way of doing things. Most doctors will only take other doctor's evals as recommendations until they are able to doing thier own.

As for myself, I have posted a number of threads here as well as on ATS that demonstrate that we not only need to remove Bush but may even need to replace the goverment that is in power now.
Take a look at this:
politics.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
As for myself, I have posted a number of threads here as well as on ATS that demonstrate that we not only need to remove Bush but may even need to replace the goverment that is in power now.

Replacing the government is only part of the problem. We need to seek out and remove those who are running the government. The NWO, or whomever you choose to call it, are the ones pulling the strings.

If I were writing a novel, I would have a good secret scoiety to battle the bad one. Alas, there are no superheroes.

top topics

join