It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My message to an unbelieving world

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by keybored
I'll see what I can do in image editing software.

top bananna, you know it makes sense!

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Question: Have you had your idea/design pattened?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well, I'd be interested to share ideas and share valuable links.
Send me an invite when your board is ready.

I'm in as long as you keep #ing NAZI out of the picture.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Thank you all, I'm going to take all your advise and some insights I just got and "spit the dummy" as it were.(Yeah, I spent time in OZ too) I'll send pics of the prototype when its done. You see I realized that if I have to spell it out, draw it out, work it out, I seriously doubt this crowd would be of any help anyway. My efforts and time would be better spent in putting it together wouldn't you think? I no longer have the desire to show you how... I told you how. ... and thats more than anyone did for me. Since I know what I'm talking about I don't face this disbelief.

Thanks for your input regardless, it was illuminating.
Mods you can close this thread or leave it, makes no matter since the next time I post anywhere it will be with a lightbulb being run off this design you all seem to have such a hard time grasping the concept of.
Call me a crank, crackpot, eccentric, delusional fool, fraud, whatever. Your opinions no longer matter to me. ... well some of you anyway.
G'day ya'll
... an unbelieving world alright.

*lurk mode on*

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

OPEC won't like it,

Pardon me, while I cry for OPEC...ok, done!

governments won't like it,

Excuse me for a moment while I cry for the governments...ok, done!

you wouldn't like it either had you a full comprehension of what is at stake.

More than you realize. My current job is closely tied to that of oil companies. So, I have to find a new job... It's worth it, to see the oil industry go under, and to see us finally move ahead and out of this reliance on fossil fuels.

I ask for your opinions to help me make this decision.

By all means go public if you are genuine... You certainly can't blame us for doubting....but man, I'm all for it...

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
what rubbish

if you had posted enoughy already for the concept to be grasped, then the cat is out of the bag already my friend.

leaving now cannot undo your posting.

I suspect, by the fact that you left just before you needed to say something more substantial than 'a triangle has fewer corners than a square', that you have nothing but a fanciful idea and some wishful thinking.

[edit on 16-8-2005 by DonkeyPlopPlop]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This guy's just too full of it. I've posting to this thread a good bit, and all I ever got from this guy was, "I'm so sorry your not smart enough to understand what is so simple". I may not be the smartest person on this board, but I know when I'm being talked down to by someone who eithers refuses to explain his theory, or can't. I'm thinking the later. That or there is no theory, at least not a useful one.

I gots me a theory about a hampster on a wheel w/ a crack pipe strapped to it's face! It'll change the world!

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You...you mean he isn't going to be the one who saves our very way of life?
He's a crank? A fiction-writer? Just another guy looking for attention?

I love this place. We have people here that know how to separate the wheat from the chaff, making the lives of the Mods a lot easier. WE don't have to bounce liars out of here, you guys sniff out a hoax and run them off!

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
LOL so when you can't debunk you resort to personal attack. hmm I recall reading about that somehwere but naturally it hardly concerns me now.
Perhaps the message was meant for those of intellect who could decipher it?
That obviously rules you lot out.
I'd hate for the technology to get into the wrong hands. duh.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by keybored
LOL so when you can't debunk you resort to personal attack. hmm I recall reading about that somehwere but naturally it hardly concerns me now.
Perhaps the message was meant for those of intellect who could decipher it?
That obviously rules you lot out.
I'd hate for the technology to get into the wrong hands. duh.

Thank you for making my point so eloquently, your high and mighty attitude truly does you a disservice. I hope you really are a crank, because w/ that attitude you will go nowhere, like your theory has for the last 10 years.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Oh, really? Well, you made the claim, and you refused to offer the evidence. Instead, you offer the musings of an adolescent; one with rudimentary scientific knowledge who responds to those who recognize your attention-grabbing ruse with the pseudo-word, "Duh".

tick............TOCK!

Time's up!

You have posted knowingly false information on the board. You are found guilty!

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have read through all of your vague ramblings a couple of times.I have a suspicion as to what you refer to,and if it is what I am think of,it will not give you perpetual power.Can't recall at the moment who it was that experimented with this concept.It may have been DaVinci but not sure.I'll check my library next week on it.

A common misconception in the arena of power is that mankind can generate all he wants.Man cannot generate a single watt of energy.What mankind can do however,is transfer energy from one source into another.Such as hydrogeneration,burning fossil fuel,wind and solar generation etc.

I believe your are refering to the concept of a greater force overcoming a smaller force and thus causing a transfer of energy.Kind of like a wheel with opposite sides wheigted differently?The outcome of some of these experiments has been the degradation of the greater part until it equals the lesser part and no longer provides the momentum for the generation of this energy transfer.

If you think you have discovered a solution,get off your soapbox and get to work!We all need relief from the coming energy dilemas.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well, Keybored..much as I would have liked to leap onto your bandwagon and begin preaching on your behalf; I was quite taken aback on your comment that you secretly wanted to not only 'see' Armageddon', but to be a direct participant of same. This smacks of idolatry to me; your own.

Seems to me that had a previous "book deal" been offerred, you would've jumped on that 10 years ago and not waited until now to dangle cobwebs to the rest of us poor, ignorant slobs. You'll have to be patient with me; evidently I have great difficulty weeding through your hyperbole and innuendo's.

Why persist in attempting to launch a brand-new-never-before-seen-in-the-history-of-the-world theory on such an 'iffy' experiment? You, yourself, have stated that you have no model of this invention, no assurance that it could/should/would work and no backing after a decade of --what I am certain amounts to vast quantities of time trying to convince others on public forums that you are the answer to the world's continuance?

To turn around and get offended by a few posts telling you that, in a nutshell, you need to crawl back into your nutshell..is just in poor taste.
If you're tough enough to take on ATS, you should be tough enough to handle a little criticism, and, if not..I noticed there were several people who were more than willing to do all of the PR for you.

Altoona

*Gens una sumus*

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Check out the U2U this arrogant nut sent me...

Quite the contrary. The theory has progressed at a steady rate. Read my posts again, maybe you'll find the wisdom to understand where my bombasticity came from. As for me talking down to you, hardly, you don't give me enough credit. I told you I was aiming at a different audience but you insisted to bring yourself up to mine. (and understand, I am not being arrogant here. I don't belittle anyone for their education or lack of,I dropped out of school in the middle of the 11th grade. Any wisdom I have I earned. I have to ask, what grade did you drop out of?)
You in effect put your own foot in your mouth. Had any of you sought the collaboration I was looking for you wouldn't have set out on a vendetta, or resorted to name calling which really, c'mon, you must be a child. Do you honestly believe what you say? You come across so infantile at times with your bruised ego and hurt pride that all you have as a defense is name calling? Sometimes its better to listen to what is being said rather than think you can influence it.

Had any of you come out and said you felt the theory was sound I would have known you have a head for seeing the unknown. All I saw was the ignorance you all so claim to deny. Had any of you sent me a private message I'd have told you what the deal was and why I can't in good conscience post it in its entirety. The possibilities of this are more than you in your wildest dreams could imagine.

In all honesty, I never lied to anyone here at any time and a phrase comes to mind...
But he who filches from me my good name steals from me not that which enriches him, but makes me very poor indeed. Yes, I might have a level of eloquence in speech, but my forte is theory and had any of you appreciated that and not felt threatened by my "superiority" as you put it then perhaps we could have shared understanding.
Now understand what maturity is in that I send this to you privately instead of posting it in public. I don't seek to build myself up at the expense of others... can you say the same? Live and learn dude. You or someone else stated the cats out of the bag. Don't you think I wanted it that way? What do you all take me for anyway, some fool who doesn't have a clue and yet who is clueless? Get over it, I know I did.

All I can say is good riddance! This guy was just too full of himself. I love how he says he was never talking down to me, then procedes to do just that. What a knob.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I must admit that I thought this chap was a bit up his own arse. But then I thought that we should give him a chance. People have different ways of expressing themselves, and this guy talked alot without saying much. Even so, I thought that some of us were a bit hostile to him and unfortunately it wound him up and made him more cagey.

I think what most of us want to see is the crux of the arguement straight away without a whole lot of pussyfooting around. And I'm sure that if this guy hadn't spent 3 pages talking about changing the world and being in danger, then we might have had a sensible debate.

Ho hum, maybe the next time.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I pondered long and hard as to whether it would be a good idea to post here as it seems you are all non-believers, skeptics or generally thick. And as you may have realised from Keybored's post, we, the holders of the secret to perpetual motion are highly superior both in intellect and arrogance.

Use this technology wisely, as, in the wrong hands it will have dire consequences for the entire Universe, and the bit outside the Universe over to the right.

So without further ado, I give you, the aforementioned:

Click here to see what all the fuss is about

[edit on 17-8-2005 by Koka]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
THE DRINKING BIRD??? WAS THIS ALL ABOUT THE DRINKING BIRD???

I'm speechless. Naw...this isn't what keybored was talking about. His had something to do with a triangle-shaped object spinning in a circle, hitting at different points. Okay...I'm confused, here.

[edit on 8/17/05 by FibroKat]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FibroKat
THE DRINKING BIRD??? WAS THIS ALL ABOUT THE DRINKING BIRD???[/B][/I]

I'm speechless. Naw...this isn't what keybored was talking about. His had something to do with a triangle-shaped object spinning in a circle, hitting at different points. Okay...I'm confused, here.

He was taking the piss. He was very subtle though

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
.......................I feel violated. OH! @%$#&!

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Well, that was pretty harsh. Let me ask a question. What are the chances that some PhD from MIT will use this forum to post some earth shaking world changing new technology? Fairly remote, I'd say. What are the chances that the next world changer will be some lone guy not "smart enough" to know what can't be done? Significantly greater, I'll argue. Here was a guy who wandered into a forum with an idea and some speculation. Maybe he didn't come across the way people wanted him to. Maybe he wanted to test the waters a little. And maybe he did also want a little attention. Is that so criminal? Come on, we have posts going on for 60 pages about Masons eating children, or whatever they allegedly do. One of these days someone will wander in here, really have something significant, not relate it in some arbitrarily "proper" way, and be dismissed. Not to mention IMHO, it's incredibly bad form to post a u2u publicly without the consent of the sender. That's my rant. I'm done.

"All growth is a leap in the dark, a spontaneous, unpremeditated act without benefit of experience."
Henry Miller

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join