It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My message to an unbelieving world

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I am in pain over senseless deaths.
I am in astonishment over the duplicity of governments that care little for the individual, draining futures all the while raking in hand over fist via personal investments in the monopoly they control, for monetary gain, and at the expense of the security of all across the world.

I am under no illusions as to motives. I am under a self imposed "cone of silence" in keeping that back which we all claim to be looking for.

Convince me here, now, why I should or shouldn't just open this Pandora's box. It is so simple I wonder that you (big brother) don't already have it. I have given glimpses of it to Nasa over the years, to a number of NASA officials via email, via people who have subsequently gone to work for you through affiliate corporations, via websites similar to this, and even though I continued to tell you I had the answer I never got a single reply? Yeah, I don't have the credentials. Science and hence skeptics state it can't be done. I can tell you how in a single paragraph. It really is that simplistic.

I have more than that which I have given you, (or them) I've been holding it back since had I given it all then you wouldn't even need me. My desire to contribute is at the end of the road. I will drop this in its entirety into everyone's lap. Even then it could get buried under this mountain of ambiguity, but the idea will be out there. It would only be a matter of time.

I am asking the people here, around the world, to convince me to expose in a public forum what is in essence the "Holy Grail of Science", perpetual motion. This would only be the beginning. Why don't I market it myself?... think about it. I would like to start a research project to explore the implementations of further applications than what I have come up with.

I am asking you "big brother" to stop me if it is a National Security issue. Enlist my aid and I will help you develop it. You know who/where I am. Do it soon though, I can't in good conscience keep my silence any longer.

If it is my life that you desire so be it. Others know what I know. They aren't up to date on the further developments I see but in time will come to that realization. All I ask is if you decide to take me out of the equation, do it with discretion and don't harm others close to me.

As stated I am under no illusions as to the trillions of dollars at stake for you via the various contracting agencies, oil corporations, military hardware, advanced weaponry research technologies etc., so I give you fair warning. Your greedy policy has brought this world to a point in human history where security is a joke.
How secure are the people when tax dollars get siphoned into military instead of social causes? War begets war and this cycle only perpetuates and escalates.

How secure are other nations when your policy is one of alienation and isolation....when your means are death and destruction all the while acting under the guise of security and the net result is fostering even more hatred than that which you (supposedly) seek to abolish?

How corrupt is the entity of government if they care little for even a single life? Where is the humanity you so diligently seek to uphold?

How secure is our climate?

I come to this point in time with considerable concern for all. If I'm wrong, humor me, ridicule me, or ignore me. It matters little to me of your opinion.
If you hold steadfast to the dogma's of science, post your rules and I will show you how and why these rules don't always apply in your present understanding of them. Understand that I don't break the rules... I use them to advantage.

I ask of the people to convince me I am doing the right thing. Understand that this technology will change the world as we know it. There is opposition to this since there are those who like the way things are.
Should I suddenly cease then you will know they have won. This clock starts now...

Webmaster, if this post is above and beyond what you deem to be acceptable, delete it at your discretion and I will understand.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
If this is just a RANT, then we already have a forum created for just that purpose (Click here) If you actually wish to discuss a subject then please do so, or we can move this thread to the proper forum.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I think he is asking us if we think he should make public the secret of perpetual motion, which he claims to have.

I say yes... post it now. If it's a correct theory we can all say we were watching when the world changed.

Do it!

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Is it a rant? I do intend to back up my claims that I don't take lightly. Perhaps you should move it to where it won't be viewed by as many people, I leave that up to you.

As for telling all right now, I have sat on this for a decade, a little while longer means nothing.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well if there's a chance that you speak the truth may the thread be left here.

I will be watching with interest.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by keybored
Is it a rant? I do intend to back up my claims that I don't take lightly. Perhaps you should move it to where it won't be viewed by as many people, I leave that up to you.

As for telling all right now, I have sat on this for a decade, a little while longer means nothing.

Then why even bother with starting this thread? If you are just going to "wait a little longer" to back up your claims, then why not start this when you are ready to do so? Otherwise, this just comes off as a load of BS.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
No offense but a certain phrase comes to mind, "Put up or shut up"

Seriously, if you have a truly revolutionary idea, have at it. Do you really think anyone who is a member of this board would say "No, don't post THAT!" I'm sure we would all be very interested in your ideas. Hopefully this won't be another one of those posts that claims to be able to "change the world!" and just fizzles out.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Im sure for the topic, I have I feeling your info isnt as threating as you may lead us to believe. No one idea has turn the world upside down. Its how people act based on certain groupings of ideas that big brother worries about.
I ask you two questions:

Why worry about big brother? If you're the source of truly power info, why not share it? Not sharing it would only spell your doom. Any good question is a Pandora's box, why would big brother care about your's?

Is this info, one single paragraph long, a group of ideas based on a new understanding of old rules or does this info start as a question itself ground in the many unanswered question of modern sceince. Moreover, could you guide any laymen to this info?

I share you fears for the future and the headlong faith in modern science. You have no fear or care for others opinions, a good starting point for understanding. You gain nothing with out loosing everything.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
"Put up or shut up"... I would ask that you stop to consider the consequences and possible repercussions. This is the reason I ask for input from members here at ATS. I would like for nothing more than put it all on the table for everyone to have, it was the reason I joined ATS in the first place and this could be verified since I raised this issue from the beginning.
You have to understand the gravity of the situation I/we face. This isn't like a new breakfast cereal, this has inherent repercussions that will circle the globe. OPEC won't like it, governments won't like it, you wouldn't like it either had you a full comprehension of what is at stake. I ask for your opinions to help me make this decision.
I had earleir come to the realization that it is ultimately a decision that I must face alone and my starting this thread tells you what decision I made.

My delay is to give the powers that be time to decide whether they feel we are ready for it or not. They are now aware.

Perhaps I shouldn't have posted this and just took it with me to my eventual grave. I don't see that as an option however, I know this will make a difference to humanity but in which direction? Can anyone answer that without knowing the feelings of others? I ask any Muslims in oil producing nations how they feel about it. I ask any who are investing in oil commodities how they feel about it, I ask all how they feel about it since I don't want to harm anyone.
Try to understand what this means. ... and try to understand how hard a decision this is to make on my part.
For what its worth, there are a select few here who know of what I speak. If I hear from them advising me this is wrong, that my theory is flawed, I will end it on the spot. The problem is, there is no reason why my idea wouldn't work. I am not asking any of them to reveal who they are in the event that something takes me out of the picture and they can learn from my mistake.
I know how incredible this all is, believe me. I just can't rely on my sole judgement when it affects all.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Just post the information.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm guessing you are under the impression that this board is under "Big Brothers" watchful eye? trust me, if you are waiting for them to say "yes, go ahead and post," or "no, don't post that," you will be waiting for a long time...it aint gonna happen

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Post it here and contact George Noory at Coasttocoastam.com..They'd have you on the show under an assumed name if you wish

BZ

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
i would like to what it is thats bothering you.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I think you are being a little too vague about what it is you can offer. Could you perhaps give us a bit more info?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
so, you've had the knowledge to replace oil as the world's main source of fuel for about ten years and you been sitting on it because you fear for your life?

plain and simple. you hold a press conference and invite every major news outlet and you also send copies of everything you have to various news sources. with the money you will have from what is bound to be a very lucrative invention, you can purchase security. hell you could purchase whole countries.

for a mere 1/2 % of all future profits I will gladly help facilitate the spreading of this incredible breakthrough via all appropriate channels. Incidentally, ATS, while interesting and entertaining, is not an approprate channel.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Take it to a starving post-doc. If you have the equations and maybe a design worked up they may listen and help. That second law thing is a bitch though and NO ONE has gotten around that little problem. If it looks promising, take to a third world gov and let it rip. They need it more than the big boys and once it's out there there will be no way to real it back in....

You may have to move and live a rather clandestine life but you will be a multi-billionaire and can live like a drug lord somewhere....

The other routine would be to have it work and sell it as a "medical device" - again the power of the net will get it out there before it can be realed in. E.g. make it look like a quackery type of thing and no one up top wll be looking at it....

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I realize the power of the idea you are proposing. And yes, if your theory is feasible and possible, there are quite a people who won't want the idea out there. Ultimately you have to decide if your willing to take the risk to see that the information is passed along to others. Reguardless of anyone elses feelings on the matter. My admittedly knee-jeck responce comes from seeing 5 posts a day simular in nature to this one, that go nowhere.

I suggest you take a step back a do a little soul searching to see if you truly want to even share this info. In my opinion, if you do want to share, this is a good forum. If this is as big as you say, as many people as possible need to know so it can't be swept under the rug. Big business and the oil industry may not want this info out, but John Q. Public would be pretty interested. I saw gas hit $2.40 a gallon here in TN. That's low compared to a lot of the U.S., but it's pretty freaking high here.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Yeah spill the beans i am intrigued to find out what it is you have to say.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
keybored,
why don't you at least give us somekind of outline of your perpetual energy theory? Some kind of basis on which it stands.
I have looked into a lot of the perpetual / free energy claims and as of yet, I have not found anything that could substantiate thier claims.
I am intrigued by what you are saying you have but until you give us something on which to base any opinions on.
What you have done here is just presented the carrot to the horse, and the carrot is only just visible to the horse

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
For a mere 1/4 of what you gross, I will get you exposure verbally only, a darkened room, your voice digitaly changed or thru a media where only your voice could be exposed. The radio.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join