It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pink light / paralysis - UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I've been a member for a little while and this is my first actual thread... I thought about it because of the recent Norway UFO thread. It's not a UFO encounter but it's related and I'd just like to know if there are any precedents of this in UFO lore. I repeat I'm not making any kind of claim of UFO experience here, it's just something strange...

Over 10 years ago now I was working on a fruit farm with a whole crowd of people from many different countries. On walking back to the farm from a shopping trip for food myself and my buddy were pretty spooked by the atmospherics of the day. Living out in all weathers you get pretty sensitive to this and in two years on the farm hadn't experienced a day like it before or since. The weather was looking like rain, very grey and dismal but rain never came. The eerie part was the wind in the overhead wires were almost singing. Anyhow we went back to the farm and for the rest of evening we remained very spooked and oppressed.

That night I had the weirdest dream. I dreamed myself and my fellow farm workers were all out working on sunny day doing something like fencing in that we were spaced out along a fence that ran down to the treeline of a forest. In the dream a pink light like a searchlight emitted from the forest and passed along the line of people. When it hit me it paralysed me and I blacked out. The next part of the dream I awoke inside what seemed to be a very small metallic UFO and I made my escape johnny quick as it was empty and on the ground in the forest.

There may hve been more details but that's all I can remember now of the dream. What I do remember is still pretty vivid and I've often thought of developing it as a story...

So when I woke up I told my girlfriend I'd had a really weird dream and she said she had too and said something about red lightning. That stopped me in my tracks. I went to my buddy who said he'd had a very disturbing dream but couldn't remember it. I decided to ask a few more people about their dreams and several of them mentioned red or pink lights (and this is without me relating my own dream) but none mentioned a UFO.

So (and thanks for reading this far!) my question is:-

Is there anything known about pink (I'm certain it was pink) lights that cause paralysis in UFO lore? I'll do some research myself but figure this was a good place to ask...

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
people say the beams are white or blue in color but not pink. try looking at my thread of The First Weapon against abduction, we are trying to get a EMP working to disrupt the beam's effect or even reflect the beam back to the craft firing it.

Did you say you woke up inside a craft which was totaly empty? more details this sounds fishy

[edit on 17-8-2005 by drakefist]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Nexus - I do want more details as well if any are available. It would be nice if you could collect more details form some of the other people you mention to see if they have more similarities to your experience.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
well I'm sorry if it sounds 'fishy' what I related was a dream and am NOT claiming an abduction - I thought I'd made that clear. In the dream I woke up inside the craft, not I woke from the dream inside the craft. I recall very little details of the interior except it was metallic (like stainless steel, kinda like kitchen surfaces in a restaurant). I'm more than happy to put it down to an over-active imagination on my part however I wanted to query the pink (or reddish) beam as it's that part that I still find very haunting.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I wouldnt worry about the "fishy" comment to much. Some peeps Skept-O-Meter is set a little high, usually due to a large amount of hogwash thats been posted here b4 and it makes them a little prejudgemental. Don't take it too personally.

It may well be an over active imagination, but its an interesting one anyway. You say that this happened over 10 years ago? Have you or anyone around you had any followup experiences that have fit into the unusual category? Or maybe a continuation of dreams? It certainly made an impression on you to hang around in your head for a decade.

I agree with DF in that most "UFO" beams of light stories associated with abductions etc. are usually described as intensely bright white or blue. Not to say tho, that there is a intergalactic law against pink or red, just that I've never read that spectrum of colors described with abduction cases.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
no follow up experiences. I've only had one other UFO dream I can recall and that seemed be trying to suggest they travelled in Time rather than Space and there were no lights at all in it.

I'm all for high settings on the Skept-O-Meter!

cheers

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
the only reason i say fishy is because if you don't you are subject to believe so many lies. thats bad.

a very interesting part of you're thread is that this is a dream and not a memory. That is the very best way to tell someone that something happend to them without giving them hard evidence. And belief in something without hard evidence is exactly what god wants according to almost every religion. It is the higher form of trust.

IF aliens did such things, this would be the choice method of having people recall what happend because it would be up to them to trust in their feelings. perhaps thats what they would looking for in different people - the ones with potential to believe in what happens without physical memory of it.

=Drake=

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
drake - i think i see what you mean.

to be honest I put it all down to a dream - albeit a vivid one. It's the strange collectivity of people possibly dreaming similar things and the pattern of pink / red light / lighting that put the zap on me a little.

it's an intruiging idea however about dream vs memory and how that can be manipulated.

I have to admit I can't believe in something without evidence. I guess that means I'm going down.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by nexus6
I have to admit I can't believe in something without evidence. I guess that means I'm going down.

yes.

Still the part about belief w/out evidence is just a possible idea of mine. Doubt it's all they look for or even if im right in this guess.

new topics

top topics

join