It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian Visions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Well I think ive reached the point of insanity. Ive been reading way to much ATS.

Let me start with last week.

I was sitting in my mothers car waiting for her to come out of the store and out of the corner of my right eye I see an Indian (pow wow type not the india dot on head type). As soon as I turned my head it wasnt there. I thought it would have been someone getting in their car but I looked well and didn't see anyone leaving the lot.

At that time I feel something on my hand and it appeared to be a tiny black beattle. I saw it crawl up my hand and I jumped like a sissy only to realize it wasnt there.

I decided not to post that here on the day it happened thinking I was just having weird thoughts.

About 5 minutes ago I was looking at stuff on the internet. I once again caught a glimse of an indian. Unlike the first one this one's feathers on its head were not pointing up into the sky but they seemed more woven into the hair.

The first indian I caught a glimpse of seemed to have the traditional headdress that was somewhat large and really stuck out. Though im not 100% certain because I didnt get as good of a glimpse. I can post picture of what the head dresses or whatever they wear look like.

Its creeping me out because until last week I could really care less about indians.

Any ideas whats happening? This is really getting my nerves going. The only peopel that wont call me nuts is the people here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
That sounds really weird... Did you sleep well the night before...?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
are you on any meds or anything known to induce hallucinations? This would include having been on them recently...

you say you were 'looking at stuff on the internet' so where did you catch the glimpse of a native-american? On-screen or elsewhere?

The bug was probably real and flew off or jumped off when you 'jumped'...

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The tribal indians are meant to be our watchers, blood reletives from a LONG TIME AGO! maybe this is your watcher, or guide, jus letting you know he was there. He probly showed the 2nd time to make sure you knew he meant for you to see him.

No harm can come out of it, the visions are not a sign of mantality, orthough some people are going to tell you your hallucinating, because they may not understand.

I friend of mines dad was told by a medium a while back that his familly guardian is an indian called White Storm, he was in spain about 3 months ago and walked into a tattoo shop and saw a man getting an indian drawn on him, so he got one on his arm. Dont know what the point of me saying that was, jus thought i'd add it in...and no I dont have proof

I'd say to keep an open mind and not assume that everything that is different is a bad omen, those indians were very spiritual and loving people. Before all the media and # took over our minds...

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I think an Indian may be watching over you and protecting you for some reason. Dont be afraid. I truly beleive this will bring you unbeleivable good luck!

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I would say you are being watched or looked after,

You need to try and think about what the American indian was wearing,
Try to look and see if theres anything that stands out about him,

Have you had any dreams also related to this event?

Do you also know what kind of beetle this was on your hand as that has meaning.

has anything happened or changed in your life latley? Or is there changes about to happen?

The beetle is a sign of Purpose, innocence and also can be a sign of re birth, this could be your totem animal so read up a bit on the attitude and habitat of the animal,

Keep note of what you see as it all may have a pattern or you may be able to see deeper meaning in it,

If you see the American indian again, Smile at him if you feel you are ready to find out more of a possible message that he may carry for you,

let me know how things go
and upate us with any new things you see,

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I wasnt under the influence of anything. Iv never done any drugs in my life nor have I consumed alcohol. Thats what makes me think I was going nuts. The most recent one happend when I was reading and there were no photos on my screen. Why would an indian be watching over me? I have a bit of Cherrokee in me but by little I mean very little.

I found some imaged on google:

This seems like the one I saw last night:

www.picture-newsletter.com...

At least the headress style. Since it was a glimse I didnt see much of a face.

This is like the one I saw last week:

www.lewisandclarkgnet.com...

Im mainly pertaining to headdress style.

[edit on 8/15/2005 by AndrewTB]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
well it could be some kind of spirit guide. I would research the head-dress that you have observed (as you seem to have seen two kinds) This may give you a lead.

If you can, perhaps speak to a native american about it yourself.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

bit of Cherrokee in me but by little I mean very little

I would suggest finding out more about this part of you,

Is there any family members who could tell you a little more?

new topics

top topics

join