It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired at Protest in Crawford

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
If i were him id set up some targets on his land parallel to the road and just start putting lead down range in spite of these stupid hippies.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Oh yes its right to petition and protest your government or president however its a privilege and an honor to meet him, therefore no one should be upset if she doesn't get hat she wants.

[edit on 15-8-2005 by WestPoint23]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
however its a privilege and an honor to meet him,

Well, that's a matter of opinion.

And yes, she might not get what she wants.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
If i were him id set up some targets on his land parallel to the road and just start putting lead down range in spite of these stupid hippies.

I like you more and more....

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le

Parallel would be in the direction of the TexASS white house, perpendicular would be across the road. BTW - I have it on excellent authority that NONE of bushies neighbors like him, and they do hate all the protests that bushies vacations to TexAss cause. Why not have bushie move in with Eddie?

If the War on Terror is so great ... Draft the Bush children!

[edit on 15-8-2005 by Chuck Stevenson]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   

So you're all for drafting women? :shk:

sporty

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
That poor man and the infringement on his private property.

I saw an interview with him this morning.

He's getting PAID for news crews to use his land for parking all during Bush's vacation.

Just a bizarre bit of hypocisy to be profiting from a media circus while complaining about it.
Ironic, isnt it. He's probably going to get extra cash for firing his gun

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Oh yes its right to petition and protest your government or president however its a privilege and an honor to meet him, therefore no one should be upset if she doesn't get hat she wants.

[edit on 15-8-2005 by WestPoint23]
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I am amazed that the same people who claim to love this country and jump up and down, screaming at the' liberals' hatred of America' and all she stands for can act with such violence and hatred and blatant disregard for the very foundation of this country that they 'claim' to love! I'm just amazed!

What kind of idiot takes this kind of action to solve a problem with someone he disagrees with? A second-grader, maybe. This (and the guy shooting his gun) just shows me that I'm on the honorable side here. I don't want any part of the childish, insensitive, illegal 'morals' that these morons stand for!

Anti-Protestor Destroys Crosses and Flags

About an hour ago, we got a phone call from our friends up at Camp Casey saying that the line of gravemarkers along the road (Arlington West) had been run over. People there said that as they were talking to a few members of the press, a pick-up truck came down the road and stopped at the fork by the edge of the tents. The driver then jumped out and attached a pipe to the undercarriage with a chain and began to "swerve into the line of crosses," said Tammara Rosenleaf from Montana. "Then we heard the pipe being dragged over the gravemarkers and the pick-up's wheels crushing them."

[edit on 16-8-2005 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB

So you're all for drafting women? :shk:

sporty

Why not? If women cannot be drafted then I say make them stay home and do not give them an education.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty

Why not? If women cannot be drafted then I say make them stay home and do not give them an education.

u sound more like the Taliban. is that how u treat women these days? im surprise a person like u be saying women and girls should have no education.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

About an hour ago, we got a phone call from our friends up at Camp Casey saying that the line of gravemarkers along the road (Arlington West) had been run over. People there said that as they were talking to a few members of the press, a pick-up truck came down the road and stopped at the fork by the edge of the tents. The driver then jumped out and attached a pipe to the undercarriage with a chain and began to "swerve into the line of crosses," said Tammara Rosenleaf from Montana. "Then we heard the pipe being dragged over the gravemarkers and the pick-up's wheels crushing them."

It's just sad isn't it... God-fearing, America-loving patriotic Christians who drive over American flags and crosses bearing the names of those soldiers who died for the "noble cause" these same idiots believe in. If I could afford to go down to Crawford to show my support I would in a heartbeat. I just hope nobody gets hurt down there.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
C'mon do we really want to go back as a society 300 years and give women no education?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23C'mon do we really want to go back as a society 300 years and give women no education?

Yeah why force em to be Tulipwalkers!

Now thats a joke, so dont take it serious you leftists.....

[edit on 16-8-2005 by edsinger]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Perhaps he was just trying to send Cindy Sheehan a message to shut her yapper. She isn't serving her sons memory by what she's doing.

*removed insensitive remark*

[edit on 16-8-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by deesw She isn't serving her sons memory by what she's doing.

And that is precisely NOT how the Leftists see it, oh that poor mother who lost her child....

What about the other 1600+ mothers? Its bull# and we ALL know it. The sad part is when she gets her lithium, she will reflect on what she has done in her childs name............if one could picture it, the young HERO would be rolling over in his grave I would think but that is my opinioin only.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberianHusky

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

It's just sad isn't it... God-fearing, America-loving patriotic Christians who drive over American flags and crosses bearing the names of those soldiers who died for the "noble cause" these same idiots believe in. If I could afford to go down to Crawford to show my support I would in a heartbeat. I just hope nobody gets hurt down there.

Since when did the exploitation of a family member's death to pursue a narrow agenda amount to being patriotic or a noble cause?

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
AMUK!!! Why are you editing my posts? . She's trying to use the tragedy of her son's death to further her own agenda. So now we can't write things that you don't like on here? You'll just remove them?

Explanations.......

*edited another remark*

*if you have a problem with this take it up via a U2U or file a complaint. Any more attempts to restore the remark will result in another warn*

Amuk

[edit on 17-8-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Women continue their fight for equal rights and treatment. If they can join the military, then it is logical to say that if they are equals then they should be drafted right along side men.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Some of the posts on this thread make me sick. If I, or anyone else I know of who considers themselves 'anti-war' in some form or fashion, were to see a grieving mother talk about how her son 'died in glory' for a 'noble cause,' then I would remain silent out of respect for her loss, even if I disagreed with what she said. What right would I have to bring my own views about the war into her grieving process?

Yet, some of those who support this war seem to feel they have the right to mandate a correct response to losing one's son in war. God forbid you should be against it. The moment you step out of line, even if you've given your son's life to the lies that started this war, you'll be treated to worse character assasination than Kerry or McCain, who risked their own lives. You will be called a "tragedy slut."

Wanting an honest answer from a President as to why her son died is an "agenda"? I just don't understand. Do her actions threaten some people's conception of the glory of war? Are people posting here who actually have a deeper relationship and/or knowledge of her fallen son than she does? Do some people think she has no right to demand answers in light of what we now know about the circumstances surrounding our decision to invade Iraq?

"Dishonoring her son's memory." What a load of duplicitous, sanctimonious BS. You hawks think any of you have more "memory" of her son than she did? Did it not occur to you that she has the right to do what she is doing for her OWN sake? Her son could have been Donald Rumsfeld killed in Iraq, she still would have had the right to demand answers.

When everyone posting in this thread has forgotten both this woman and her fallen son, she will still have his memory. Now tell me again where the "dishonor" is coming from.

-koji K.

[edit on 17-8-2005 by koji_K]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join