It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will America be the wildcard?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The NWO has control of the Fed. Gov. Corporations dictate what we do, what laws are to pass, and thinks we are in the trickbag.

Could it be that we are in a state of the darkest portion of the night, just before a new dawning? American spirit is not broken, just temporaroly frozen in a general feeling of futilty, and denial. I think something will come to light that will awaken the sleeping people.

Einstiens theory of relativity rules the universe with one side always checking the other to keep things in balance. With the human spirit it is called Karma. The NWO has been spreading negative Karma for a very, long time now. This builds up like its being banked. All this negativity needs something very postive that may explode from nowhere and take them out. I hope the down to earth, common man will finally be free to pursue his/her life the way he/she wants to as long as it does not hurt others.

What do you think, will America be the unexpected wildcard in the deck that will take this evil down once and for all?

Or will be the one they are counting on to seal the fate of mankind and we will be forever locked into servitude?

[edit on 13-8-2005 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I always have hope that America will finally wake up from this control and start a revolution. But the more i think about it the more i believe we are in bigger trouble each year. Many people are waking up it's incredible but still the majority are blind and believe everything the media says. America is the last hope for the world if we fail it's pretty much over for the world. Once the Globalists have America in their hands 100% controlled there is no hope but to look for God for protection.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I think the reason the NWO hasnt dont much as taking over the planet is cause of the US and all of thier "god dman rights" so to speak.

See the US has a good policy on right to this and right to do that, but the biggest one is the right to bear arms.. if that gets taken away from us.. all hell will break loose and well you all know what happens then..

But for safty sake.. I think that is the reason they havent done anything so far.. altho it looks like most of our rights are now turning to privledges.. Just ask Bloomberg.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
NWO's main goal for America is to inforce Martial Law. Once that happens they have full control over America and finally they can get their 1 world government they have been lusting over. That's why they funded Hitler and the Nazi's they used them for another World War and then created the United Nations. If World War 3 ever happens say goodbye to god given rights.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The cards have all been dealt, the hands played, and the pot has been taken. The game is over. We lost. The deck was stacked and we didn't even know it.

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house!

top topics

join