It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saucer on my Egypt pic?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I was in Egypt in May'05 and looking at the picures when I came back I discovered this thing in the background, could it be a sauser? It looks to have that shape to me. I have seen sausers a bunch of times, but never got a picture before, so I am crossing my fingers

Bigger picture here

EDIT: Edited to make for easier Search.

[edit on 27-9-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It does seem to have the fuzz edges on it one might expect. But hey you say you have seen them before..wow!, as I have been looking for years and have not thus far seen a UFO with my eyes - yet. Perhap's one day..

Dallas

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

It does seem to have the fuzz edges on it one might expect. But hey you say you have seen them before..wow!, as I have been looking for years and have not thus far seen a UFO with my eyes - yet. Perhap's one day..

Dallas

Read my blog
I need some pictures of these things to confirm for myself that I am not insane,

BTW, the camera was a 7,1 MP Canon IXUS 700, the original picture is 1,60 MB so I had to crop it to get it under 1 MB(a imageshack.us requirement). The picture was taken 19 May 2005 08:19 (Luxor I think). At first glance I thought it was a bird of some kind, but then I noticed that it seemed to be faded as like it was far in the background, which would mean it was too big to be a bird. It also has a bright white top and a black bottom, like a sauser would have, so I dont think it is a bird.

[edit on 13-8-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I think it's probably a vulture or raptor of some type. But u never know.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
as I have been looking for years and have not thus far seen a UFO with my eyes - yet. Perhap's one day..

Dallas

Don't look anymore. Once you see one...noone will believe you anyway. If you want to hear my story...u2u me. No...I was not abducted.

edit: sorry...to be on post....If it is a ufo...then good. But, I'm sure everyone will come on here claiming they put it thru photoshop..etc. and it's fake,real, er...no fake, real.....ah...it never ends. Hope it's a real ufo though....good shot.

[edit on 14-8-2005 by MacMerdin]

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Well, from my little experience on digital images that pic doesnt look PSed at all.
And it doesnt looks like an animal/bug neither.
But now its hard to say what it is since its too far. So in this case its an UFO, imo.

@ MacMerdin
Where can i find the full pic of the image you have as avatar ?
It simply amazing.
thx.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
hmmm, looks like a bird...did u see it only when you looked at the pic? or did u notice it, then take a photo?

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
hmmm, looks like a bird...did u see it only when you looked at the pic? or did u notice it, then take a photo?

Only saw it afterwards, if you look at the bigger picture you will see that it seems to be far in the distance, like the temple, so I personally dont think its a bird, butI respect your opition though
I also noticed that it has a bright white top and a black bottom, look at this to see what I mean where I have upped the contrast and lowered the brightness to get the object features more visiable to the naked eye:

[edit on 14-8-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

[edit on 14-8-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Good photo. It looks very real, doesn't appear to be any animal or aircraft. Havn't heard of many reported UFO's in Egypt but I guess there spotted everywere

Over my lifetime I've seen 4 very distinguishable UFO's and never had a camera. For the past 2years havnt left the house without a 3MP digital camera lol.

Vorta

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
What is important is whether or not you noticed the ufo before and after you took the picture. If it just showed up on the pic after you got it printed than it could be anything. It could have been a plane, bird, or just a spot on your camera. But if you noticed a strange object in the sky before and after you took the pic than it might be real.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The answers is in my first post:

"I was in Egypt in May'05 and looking at the picures when I came back I discovered this thing in the background"

and the camera is a digital camera, so there is no development, you see the raw dump from the camera, just cropped.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I think it's probably a vulture or raptor of some type. But u never know.

I'd agree..

It appears to be a pic of a bird, such as with it's wings tucked, or just from the exact side, so the wings are out towards you...a falcon perhaps.

Remember, sometimes the simplest explanations really are the best ones... There doesn't seem to be other evidence to point towards an extra-terrestrial craft origin for this pic.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Nice pic but it looks like a bird, especially in the bigger pic. Of course, it is still always fun to wonder though.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Its easy to find out if its a bird or not.
Just need to ask an expert, what kind of birds habitate that area.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Looks to me like a U F O... well now maybe like someone that is an expert could help you if you took the photo to them.
It looks just like the ones we have seen before from other pics. Cool!

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
My bet is on

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Are those birds white on their back? The reason I ask is that the object on the image is white on top.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'd say light brown on top, this could be any species of large bird native to egypt not just a lappet faced vulture as shown above, but it could also be a spaceship. I favour the first choice this time. Colour and shape from distant objects and light sources can make even mundane things look unfamiliar, god I sound like a debunker .

That's the problem with photos like this, they don't give away much do they.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I have a pic very similiar to this which was taken at an airshow and everyone is saying "bird or bug or something else". The truly funny thing is now one knows but everyone has an answer, regardless.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 03:20 AM
link   
It might be a bird, but its the size of the object tha turns me away from that thought. Look at the building to the far right in the big picture, its darkest shadows are even abit darker than the darkest shadow of the object, and the building is far in the background from where I stood when I took the picture, its the dust in the air that makes objects far away become lighter. Just to show you how far that building to the far right was, take a look at this picture.

Now one gets an idea of how far the object migh be from me when I tok the picture. Or it might be brighter for some other reason, I dont know but these are my questions
I mean, this picture is taken 6 minutes after the one with the sauser(bird?) on it, and here I am much closer to the temple than I was on the sauser picture. look at the people close to the wall of the temple; they are tiny, so I dont see that it could be a bird, unless the object is brighter for another reason than it being far away that is, or the bird is huge (5-10 meters wingspan?)

[edit on 15-8-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

[edit on 15-8-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join