It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Masons = Telepathic Triad?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Axeman you are being naughty.

I did post 'on topic' then responded to df1's 'off topic', "psychotic" remark and now, after many hours away, I find myself being insulted again, out of the blue.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kongfuey
To try to steer the thread back to the original post. I am uncertain as to why they would do it in groups of three... Why 3?

In numerology, 3 symbolise Perfection in creation. So, I would assumed that when 3 people of the same gender (which act as buster to each other) combine their telepathic influence together, it will have a more coherent/perfect effect on who/whatever the subject might be...

The equilateral Triangle is related as well...since all its side is equal to each other...

So, if one would interprete the All-Seeing eye inside the triangle, you will get this definition...

Perfecting the All-seeing eye

[edit on 13-8-2005 by mwen]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Axeman, please refer to members by proper username.

Roger that.

I's just hav'n some fun, boss...

Originally posted by suzy ryan
Just jumping to say that not all folk who jump off bridges etc. are mad, sometimes they just know too much to live with.

Sometimes, they's just crazy, though.

As to the 'three', I was also taught this by my occult practicing family. Now days, I'm just a simple believer in The One True Creator God, His Redeemer Son and the Holy Spirit, with no church affiliations.

Please define "occult practicing family". Also, before, you mentioned that they were Catholic/Occult... That doesn't make sense.

What was taught to you regarding the "three"?

Now you've got the Father (one) the Son (two) and the Holy Spirit (three). Something is not jiving here.

I tried doing some searched on Masonry and Telepathy and got jack squat (nothing that was coherent, anyway.) I',m interested in furthering this discussion, smallpeeps, but I'm afraid it's on you to provide some information to back up your idea. Otherwise this is going nowhere.

[edit on 8/13/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Axeman, be gentle. It's hard enough for people to loose loved ones to suicide without strangers implying they were "crazy".

Old eastern european occult practices is what I grew up with.

The Holy Spirit is spirit not a person.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I tried doing some searched on Masonry and Telepathy and got jack squat (nothing that was coherent, anyway.) I',m interested in furthering this discussion, smallpeeps, but I'm afraid it's on you to provide some information to back up your idea. Otherwise this is going nowhere.

Question for you, Axeman: Why does this have to "go somewhere"?

ATS will probably outlast both of us, if the core philosophy of the board is held to and the interest continues to grow. I'm content to let threads simmer for months if the subject interests me. Why are you so quick to say "this is going nowhere"? I think my original post deserves more than to be dismissed out of hand, considering Solomon Tulbure's (A) posting on ATS, a board where Masons are, (B) the book he wrote (writing a book and publishing it is hard to do, even a crazy book like this one) and (B) his sucide.

I've been wanting to ask this question (about Masonic telepathic triads) for a while. Just so happened that I did so at the same time another Mason-bashing thread is in play. I am not looking for this thread to skyrocket or "get me points" or any of that bull#. I'd rather have one post per week on this thread than all this interference.

As mentioned in my first post, I don't want to bash Masons in this thread. I find them curious and somewhat well-meaning, but not overtly dangerous.

df1

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1
Ive never been involved in a telepathic triad, however if another 2 Masons would like to join me Id be willing to give it a try by sending a message of goodness and light to some of these poor psychotic souls posting on ATS today.

You could use words on todays posts to spread goodness and light instead of calling survivers and their supporters "psychotic" for speaking out on a conspiracy site.

Im sorry you believed that my post was directed at you personally. It was not. Also I have no idea how you can interpret any words I used as my expressing a desire to silence you or anyone else. "Psychotic" was nothing more than my general assessment of some posters I had read in "secret societies" that day. I believe that any reasonable person that read the same posts would agree with my observation, though in retrospect "desperate souls" would have been a better choice of words than "poor psychotic souls".

None the less, I do not think my post was off-topic. I am not aware of any telepathic triads in Freemasonry, however I would be interested in participating if they actually do exist and my post was a request to participate in the same for a benevolent purpose.

I do find it unusual that anyone would be critical of my wanting to spread goodness and light to those in need of it.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
df1, you don't know my personality so I'll clarify and let this thread go back to it's title.

IT IS A CONTINUATION OF INTIMIDATION AND PSYCHOLOGICLY RE-ABUSING THE VICTIMS OF ABUSE, TO THROW ACCUSATIONS OF BEING "PSYCHOTIC" AT ANYONE WHO SPEAKS FOR THE VOICELESS.
I was reponding for all who who were hurtfully insulted.

As bad as abuse is, not being believed or supported continues and increases the suffering.

Goodness and light defends the weak and powerless. You don't need telepathy to do that.

Sorry Smallpeeps, I couln't let df1's cool flippancy go unanswered.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   

df1, you don't know my personality so I'll clarify and let this thread go back to it's title.

IT IS A CONTINUATION OF INTIMIDATION AND PSYCHOLOGICLY RE-ABUSING THE VICTIMS OF ABUSE, TO THROW ACCUSATIONS OF BEING "PSYCHOTIC" AT ANYONE WHO SPEAKS FOR THE VOICELESS.
I was reponding for all who who were hurtfully insulted.

As bad as abuse is, not being believed or supported continues and increases the suffering.
Goodness and light defends the weak and powerless. You don't need telepathy to do that.
Sorry Smallpeeps, I couln't let df1's cool flippancy go unanswered.

Suze,

I have a question for you. I'll preface it by saying that you can't POSSIBLY believe that there's any official Masonic doctrine of abuse (of ANY kind) so my question is this.

Are you so freaking lonely and pathetic that you are posting to a forum that ANYONE with a brain and ANYONE without one can join and looking for sympathy for something that only happened in your mind?

If you are, PLEASE U2U me. I'll be MORE than happy to direct you to an organization that can help you with your unfortunate mental sickness. Please understand that ATS is NOT that type of organization. It's simply a discussion forum for people with nothing better to do. (And, yes, at the moment, I have nothing better to do than participate....but at least, despite my boredom, I am fully aware that ATS is NOT a therapy forum)

PLEASE get help. You obviously need it and I DON'T mean that as an insult.

Regards

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Senrak, what is your point? Are you trying to tell me, and all who read these posts, that you KNOW me and my life better than I do even though you have never met me or know who I am?

I'm neither lonely nor mental and I don't want sympathy. I just get sick of people saying that kids and adults make up horrific abuse stories. While people DENY, DENY, DENY, that the problem is as big as the survivers and their supporters say it is, justice is all the more hard to come by.

My interest is in justice. It is unjust that victims have to suffer futher injury through insults. ALL VICTIMS, PARTICULARLY THOSE STILL TOO FRIGHTENED TO SPEAK OUT DESERVE TO HAVE THEIR STORIES TOLD AND BELIEVED.

A policeman I've known for many years tried to tell me I was wrong about the depth of the problem for most of the time we've known each other, untill his now adult daughters successfully prosecuted one of his friends who had a long list of victims over many years. He at least finally got the balls to admit he was wrong and now works with survivers.

One of the things he and I both have noticed is that those who KNOW the truth of the evils done to the young and powerless are the hardest to get support from because they fear the heavy price you pay for speaking out. Victims, who speak out, are also in the minority because of fear of more suffering.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Alright, enough is enough. Suzy, take this to the thread it belongs. No more jacking of this one, if you don't mind.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Yes, Suzy, I have to agree with Intrepid. It sounds like you've been hurt, but there are appropriate ways to discuss that here. This thread is not involving abuse of children or anything like that.

Actually, I am quite happy to hear that Solly was just nuts and he made this up, if that's the way it turns out. No problem if so. I just thought it was interesting and wanted to run it by the group.

On a related note, Solly also said that the Illuminati (or whatever) had plans to wreck America and make Mexico the new center of their kingdom, along with South Africa (as the tech capital of the New World). His book is an interesting read and a lot of it I'd never heard before.

Maybe he was nuts and finally threw himself off a bridge in frustration, but I don't see why we can't talk about it here without so much interference.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
So it's alright to insult off topic but not to answer the insult. Fine. But I've already apologized to Smallpeeps and didn't start the diversion so can the others have their wrists slapped to?

Sorry again Smallpeeps and thanks for your input on the other thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
As I recall the topic is: Three Masons = Telepathic Triad.

Let it continue.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
As I recall the topic is: Three Masons = Telepathic Triad.

Let it continue.

I am a Mason, and I have never found the Craft conducive to telepathic (or any other "tele" ability for that matter) communication in pairs, or groups.

Amazing Kreskin Monkeys, not just for bending ATS threads anymore…

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
If anybody want to insult each other why not leave out this thread and use the U2U instead...

----

Anyway, like I said it maybe related to the Three Masons = Telepathic Triad

It may just be a way to make the telepathic influence more coherent or more effective against who/whatever is being targeted...

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

Question for you, Axeman: Why does this have to "go somewhere"?

ATS will probably outlast both of us, if the core philosophy of the board is held to and the interest continues to grow. I'm content to let threads simmer for months if the subject interests me. Why are you so quick to say "this is going nowhere"? I think my original post deserves more than to be dismissed out of hand, considering Solomon Tulbure's (A) posting on ATS, a board where Masons are, (B) the book he wrote (writing a book and publishing it is hard to do, even a crazy book like this one) and (B) his sucide.

My point was that if you can't find another source than this Solomon dude, that pretty much wraps it up. You asked the question, several Masons answered that they have never heard or dealt with any such thing. End of story... unless you can find some more credible information regarding the topic.

I've been wanting to ask this question (about Masonic telepathic triads) for a while. Just so happened that I did so at the same time another Mason-bashing thread is in play. I am not looking for this thread to skyrocket or "get me points" or any of that bull#. I'd rather have one post per week on this thread than all this interference.

I wouldn't have even suggested that this thread was a troll for points. I'm merely stating that if you don't throw some more wood on the proverbial fire, the discussion will peter out and this thread will disappear onto page 2... 3... 4... Get it? Very few use the search function, and even fewer give a crap about anything that's not on page one. So if you want this to be discussed, I suggest keeping it on the front burner by adding to it, if you want the discussion to "go somewhere." I'm not trying to be a dick here dude, take it easy.

As mentioned in my first post, I don't want to bash Masons in this thread. I find them curious and somewhat well-meaning, but not overtly dangerous.

I didn't take it as you wanting to bash Masons, and I agree they are good fellas. Real good fellas (Not to be confused with "Goodfellas."
)

Point is, I've NEVER heard of this telepathic triad thing, and after reading your post I did some digging around and came up with nothing. Now like I said, if you can come up with some more sources, I'd be interested in talking more about it.

[edit on 8/14/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Very few use the search function, and even fewer give a crap about anything that's not on page one. So if you want this to be discussed, I suggest keeping it on the front burner by adding to it, if you want the discussion to "go somewhere." I'm not trying to be a dick here dude, take it easy.

Wow, that's some view of ATS you have. Personally, I think that every thread is important. Most of them are indexed very quickly on the web and preserved forever, as I'm sure you know.

You understand also, of course, that Masonic comments on this thread mean very little to me. Obviously if Solomon's idea is true, the Masons are going to have people run interference, and say such is not the case.

Over time, a thread like this may very well be found by someone using the search feature and yes, they may bump this thread with some new information. So it doesn't have to go anywhere, although yes, if people post meaningless posts, then it will quickly reach a few pages of worthlessness.

Why don't you just stop posting to it and let it settle. You never know who may eventually join the discussion if the interference will just shut up.

[edit on 14-8-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Wow, that's some view of ATS you have. Personally, I think that every thread is important. Most of them are indexed very quickly on the web and preserved forever, as I'm sure you know.

It' not about ATS, it's the fact that people don't take the time to use the search function. I've been here for a while, I've seen it myself. What you say is true, the posts don't go anywhere, but people have to SEARCH for them, which as anyone who has spent any amount of time here at ATS can tell you, doesn't happen very often.

You understand also, of course, that Masonic comments on this thread mean very little to me. Obviously if Solomon's idea is true, the Masons are going to have people run interference, and say such is not the case.

So, you ask questions about things that have to do (or don't) with Masonry, yet you discount Masons' posts out of hand. Yyyyyyyyyyeah.

Over time, a thread like this may very well be found by someone using the search feature and yes, they may bump this thread with some new information. So it doesn't have to go anywhere, although yes, if people post meaningless posts, then it will quickly reach a few pages of worthlessness.

If trying to get you to do more homework on this in an effort to get information about the topic you started is "meaningless," well then I guess we have a different definition of the word.

Why don't you just stop posting to it and let it settle. You never know who may eventually join the discussion if the interference will just shut up.

Why are you so hostile towards me, when all I have done here is try to get your thread back on topic and get you to do your own homework? Jeez, man, you act like I started spouting off about child abuse or something...

I'm done here... Smallpeeps, you're obviously content to let other people research an idea that you want to learn about... but hey, whatever melts your butter. Good luck to you, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

[edit on 8/14/05 by The Axeman]

df1

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
You can't have it both ways.

Personally, I think that every thread is important.

On one hand you state that every thread is important.

You understand also, of course, that Masonic comments on this thread mean very little to me.

On the other hand you state that the comments on this thread mean very little to you.

Which one of your conflicting positions represent your true feelings?

Im looking forward to hearing one small peep from you which will reconcile this contradiction.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Which is it?

You can't have it both ways.

quote: Originally posted by smallpeeps
Personally, I think that every thread is important.
On one hand you state that every thread is important.

quote: You understand also, of course, that Masonic comments on this thread mean very little to me.

God almighty.

Yes, every thread is important, regardless of how fast it moves or how quickly people reply to it.

But no, I'm not too sure I believe Masons who say that Solomon Tulbure is lying. Do you know why? Because one would expect them to lie about something like this.

Now of course, I'm not calling them liars, I'm just saying that LOGICALLY they cannot expect their words to have weight when the question is, "Can they communicate in this strange fashion?" Get it? The question itself, precludes any Mason from really answering it, because if it were true, they'd be exposing a major element of their club.

Although nobody is forbidden from posting, I'm mostly interested in what non-masons and telepathic researchers have to say. Maybe I should ask for this thread to be moved to Paranormal.

It is cute to see you guys get so upset though. Really.

[edit on 14-8-2005 by smallpeeps]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join